WWE Is Scarred of Faces?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Reaction score
Miz as a face is laughable. He'd only EVER become a face once he's spent a few years at the top of the mountain. He attracts heat naturally because of his arrogant and cocky manner. He's established himself as a serious fucking asshole, and to just suddenly turn face is stupid. Fans wouldn't fall for it and he wouldn't get over.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Can I have some examples. Because every single Miz promo has been him getting a large amount of heat from the audience. Miz is such a good heel, smarks call him a douchebag...

maty619

Reaction score
I gave an example in my original post, on NXT this week. It isn't really what he said (though some of it was very true, yet he got heat) but the way he said it, I love the way he was trying to put his charisma into Bryan, I just personally think that would work better as a face, I can't really explain why but I just think it works.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Who are you talking to?

maty

I gave an example in my original post, on NXT this week. It isn't really what he said (though some of it was very true, yet he got heat) but the way he said it, I love the way he was trying to put his charisma into Bryan, I just personally think that would work better as a face, I can't really explain why but I just think it works.

Lets put it like this: Miz isn't the heel that gets cheap pops because people think he's awesome. No. Miz is so beyond that level that internet smarks (as I mentioned) hate him. He plays the crowd so well and is right under Jericho and Punk for the best heel promo.