WWE Is Scarred of Faces?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Everyone's always complaining about John Cena, the face of the company being stale and what not. Well, really does he have a choice? WWE has pushed three stars into Main Event status over the past year or so, and all three of them have been heels. Those three are CM Punk, who is probably one of the best heel's in the INDUSTRY right now. Jack Swagger, who just go to the ME scene, but garners up a good amount of heat, and has pretty much always been a heel since his debut. Lastly, the monster heel; Sheamus. I'm assuming creative is too lazy to write a storyline pushing a face? They had a decent shot with Kofi when he was feuding with Orton, but they tossed it out the window like idiots. There aren't many faces WWE can use to be honest, Cena is ofcourse, the main face, Orton is barely a face, Mysterio hasn't been seen in the ME scene (solidly) for quite awhile, and Undertaker isn't at all consistent. HBK's gone now people, and HHH's face run is already old, so hopefully sooner, or later WWE brings up a new face. Who do you think it could be? Also, why do you think the 'E act like pussies when bringing up a new face? Honestly, I don't even remember a face turn since Orton's, which is pretty arguable imo.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Mysterio may as well be a main eventer. And just because you don't like HHH's face run doesn't mean he's not one of the most credible faces in the company. I don't think anyone needs to be pushed at this moment, but if it is someone, it should be Christian. I also wouldn't mind Yoshi Tatsu getting a serious push soon.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Mysterio may as well be a main eventer. And just because you don't like HHH's face run doesn't mean he's not one of the most credible faces in the company. I don't think anyone needs to be pushed at this moment, but if it is someone, it should be Christian. I also wouldn't mind Yoshi Tatsu getting a serious push soon.

I thought something was going to happen with Tatsu after he won the battle royal match at Mania, but nothing came out of that. I'm hoping that the reason that Christian and Kingston aren't doing anything right now is because they don't want to put them in a program if they get drafted to SD in a few weeks.

seX-Power

Reaction score
That's what I'm thinking as well. And I don't think that Yoshi's push (?) is over yet.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
The problem is that the faces they want to push are lame. I mean c'mon Tatsu? Kofi? Really? What about Morrison, DiBiase's face turn, R-Truth. They hit the jackpot with Orton though.

seX-Power

Reaction score
DiBiase and Truth are awful. I have no idea where Morrison is going atm. He needs a heel turn.

CMS

Reaction score
Edge and Orton are faces now. I don't see how you can argue that Orton isn't a face, yet you seem determined in doing so. They still have HHH and Rey Rey, so they are alright imo

kingovkings

Reaction score
Edge and Orton are faces now. I don't see how you can argue that Orton isn't a face, yet you seem determined in doing so. They still have HHH and Rey Rey, so they are alright imo

For now. But both are carrying injuries that need sorting and Cena is still having trouble with his back and Knee. So that's 3 pretty big faces that will be taking time out, Either before SS to be back in time for it or after. But when ever it is they will leave a pretty big face gap.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
The great part about HHH is he is the only one who can switch from heel to face without the discussion of "can he get over?" That said, I wouldn't mind a HHH heel turn.

kingovkings

Reaction score
That what I'm waiting for I cant wait for Trips to turn. Hopefully after he has put Sheamus over. And comes back from injury he will return as a heel :D

Spell checked now :p

Axis

Reaction score
Are you scarred of spelling?

Anyway, Orton, Edge, Triple H, Mysterio, and Undertaker. Christian can easily fill in a gap if needed.

maty619

Reaction score
After watching NXT and seeing Miz have his little rant at Bryan I can now see a Miz face turn and a possible world title run. Did anyone else think that was an OK heel promo but it would work so much better as a face promo, it was funny and shows Miz has the potential to be a very different face.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I think it's pointless to build someone as an awesome heel just to turn him face.

maty619

Reaction score
I see him as a better face than heel though, I think in about 6 months to a year, Miz could get an amazing face run, that gives him time to get to the peek of his heel run but before it gets stale. I have seen face in Miz's promos fo weeks maybe months now.