WWE Interested in Two TNA Stars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
When it comes to the Womens Wrestlers of the Organization, Velvet Sky and Angelina Love, collectively known as The Beautiful People are also interesting WWE officials, however Love’s contract doesn’t expire until December of this year while Velvet Sky’s contract doesn’t expire until mid-2013.

http://www.womenofwrestling.org/?p=18629

Rob Van Dam apparently interested in a WWE return too?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I can see why they want velvet she's hot as hell and a really great pr girl by all accounts not sure on angelina she doesn't really fit the diva look imo. I think rvds contract is up in march so hopefully he does go he's been really lazy over his entire tna run.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Not seen much of him in TNA, wasn't he in the main event for like most of it lol?

If he comes back what's he going to do? Perhaps cut a promo saying he's back bla bla bla, heel interrupts and goes over him at Mania.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Tombstone Piledriver said:
Would be great seeing RVD back. He must feud with Air Boom and go heel.

I doubt he could be heel he'd be too over as a babyface although heel RVD in ECW was amazing.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He wouldn't really be able to go heel, not straight away.

Face RVD vs Heel Drew McIntyre, Drew destroys him and pushes up. RVD comes back, turns heel, puts over up and coming face.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Would mark for a RVD return definitely. Don't care for the divas.

Phenom1

Jobber
Reaction score
Anti straight edge RVD vs Straight edge CM Punk. This would be a good match up maybe if they let it develop correctly.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Phenom said:
Anti straight edge RVD vs Straight edge CM Punk. This would be a good match up maybe if they let it develop correctly.

Could be, I'd see it personally as a step down for Punk though. I'd serve RVD to a Ziggler, Rhodes or perhaps Bryan.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
" Rob Van Dam - WWE is interested in bringing him back.

* Matt Morgan - WWE was interested in Morgan last year but he chose to stick with TNA.

* Bully Ray - WWE has shown some interest in the former Tag Team Champion. No word yet if they're interested in bringing Ray back with Devon as Team 3D.

* The Pope - Officials were interested early last year when he was being pushed but not so much anymore.

* Samoa Joe - There is no interest from WWE.

* Ink Inc. - There may be some interest in bringing back Shannon Moore down the road but Jesse Neal is viewed as a developmental prospect at best.

* James Storm and Robert Roode - WWE had interest last year in bringing Beer Money in as a tag team but word is that they're not interested in bringing the former TNA Tag Team Champions in as singles wrestlers.

Source: http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Report_on_WWE_s_Interest_in_Top_TNA_Stars_-_Beer_Money_Rob_Van_Dam_and_Others.html

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Hope the pope goes back under the pope gimmick not the Elijah Burke one he used in the wwe I really like his mic skills and charisma.