WWE Interested in Two TNA Stars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
Hope the pope goes back under the pope gimmick not the Elijah Burke one he used in the wwe I really like his mic skills and charisma.

Even if he is brought back, he'll have to work his way up from Mid-Card.
Also he'll have to have vignettes building him up.

Crayo said:
Could you share a YT video of him? Not seen much of him myself.

Who? The Pope or Bobby Roode?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
RVD is fucking useless at this point in his career. Maybe WWE would respark his interest in giving a damn, but unless he recommits himself to giving some semblance of effort in the ring I'd rather he just gtfo.

They can have Morgan, TNA is wasting him anyhow.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I find it sort of odd that WWE was interested in Pope when he was being 'pushed' aka jobbing to Devon but now they aren't? Why would what TNA does with a guy influence their interest? They either think Pope is talented and could be used as a cog in their machine or they don't... I wouldn't think TNA's use of him would matter much.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Matt Morgan in WWE would be phenomenal. They love the big guys, so why not bring in one that can actually move and work?

RVD should be jobbing on general principles, especially now that he's completely lost his passion for the business.

I can't see TNA getting rid of Velvet Sky to be honest. The marketing department loves her way too much for obvious reasons. She draws like crazy.

TNA doesn't want to do anything with Angelina, so why not? She'll get a better paycheck. The divas division can only go up from here, although this wouldn't fix it.

Would love to see Joe in WWE. Austin's begging for it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The only reason I would want to see Joe in WWE is because it might motivate him to actually get in shape.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I won't mark for Joe again until he gets his fat ass into shape. He is embarrassing to see at this point compared to how great he used to be.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Agreed with opinions on Joe. He needs to get his balls, calfs and head together if he ever wants the WHC push again (not saying his current position is bad bcuz it's great, but you get the point).

Reactions: Bort

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Agreed completely, but with Big Show running around I doubt WWE even cares about weight.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
RVD could be used to put over some guys, but he is way too lazy in the ring at this point. If he isn't going to be commited, he might as well stay in TNA, that way I won't have to watch him. Joe would be nice to see in WWE, if he gets in shape. Maybe it would motivate him.