WWE Increases PPV Cost

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

I don't know why anyone would waste their time (not to mention ruin your veiwing pleasure) with dodgy streams.... The PPVs are normally up for DL within a few hours.... Just avoid newsites and watch later that night or the day after.

MizMasta3000

But The streams I use are decent. Its just when one of The Big Four is on, it gets more traffic so I buy those

Airfixx

I only really seem to hear/read complaints about the quality of streams. Don't know; don't use 'em.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I used a stream for WM 23 or 24 and it was awful. I see no positives to streams at all.

MizMasta3000

Streaming for tna ppvs and other ppvs are ok. PPVs not to stream:
WWE:
SummerSlam
Survivor Series
Royal Rumble
Wrestlemania

TNA:
Slammiversary
Bound For Glory
Victory Road

UFC, MMA, and ROH events are ok

Rated RJC

Reaction score
The new prices are hilarious, it's so absurd that they keep jacking up the prices. Like somebody said before, there will still be people that buy the PPVs no matter the price, card, or storylines. WWE is a business after all and they're damn good and at knowing what to do money wise when it comes to their product.

Kizza

Good streams are hard to find, but there are quality ones out there. I found one a couple of weeks ago for iMPACT. Ran smoothly with clear picture and audio the whole way through.

Beer Money Army

because TNA Impact is on Foxtel Cable station and Kizza doesn't have cable

Airfixx

Don't they still broadcast Impact to Aus via the good ol' string and paper cup method? : P

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Reasons why I don't buy wrestling PPV's:

1) I've grown to estimate the outcomes
2) PRICE
3) Boring Filler matches

MizMasta3000

I think they only time I was wrong with a PPV match (or any WWE match in the last 5 yrs) was the MizMo match at BR