WWE ice cream bars actually returning?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Official Unveiling of the new TNA World Titles info.

http://www.tnawrestling.com/news/fullnews2.php?all=1348

Straight from TNAwrestling.com, I xtremebadass bring you the information about the new TNA World title. Starting tomorrow, Tuesday the 15th, on TNA's daily web show TNA Today hosted by Jeremy Borash, Jeremy will unveil the new TNA World Heavyweight Championship belt. Then the following Wednesday, the 16th, Jeremy will unveil the new TNA World Tag Team titles as well as the new X Division belt. I am pumped to see these new belts I have been waiting a long time, and I hope you guys are as excited as me!

PeepShow

Ya totally.........Hope fully the "Reek of Awesomeness" lol...........great post as always

phantomgerald

who isn't excited? but after a year or two of seeing the belts i'll probably get bored of it

The Cool One

Reaction score
TNA World Title:
TNAWorld2.jpg

TNAWorld.jpg

TNA World Tag Team Title:
TNATag.jpg

TNA X-Division Title:
TNAX.jpg

xtremebadass

those belts are so badass, i couldnt believe the world title when i saw it on TNA today, kinda looks like the belt Bret Hart had but with a big TNA logo, that's what ECW also did, just modified the molds from WWE belts, stilll pretty cool, best tag belts I have seen, I need a better look at the X title though.

Mr. Mat

Damn they look sick awesome cant wait to see who the new tna champ is

PeepShow

ya, the World Title kinda reminds me of the old WWF belt:
Wwfbelt.jpg

The only real difference to me is its all gold and it says TNA on it, but you cant really see it. So really the only difference, is that you can see blue in the old WWF belt. I thought they could have done better though. THey arent terrible, but they arent the best IMO

Reaction score
Omg dude they looks sweet like Japan/ Ufc and tna omg thats prob why muta there a mix between tna title

xtremebadass

I am loving that tag team belt idk y, World title could have been better