WWE ice cream bars actually returning?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
I think the World Title looks so badass, and so do the Tag Team belts, I need to see a closer view of the X division belt but from what i see its ok.

MJ807

Reaction score
Yeah the World Title bealt looks like the old WWE belt and the world heavy weight belt combined but those belts are the most awesome belts I've ever seen mand I can't wait to see them on Impact this week.

J

Dang i'm diggin' the new titles...but is the X-diviosion new...I didn't know that NWA owned the rights to that title....

Mr. Mat

yeah the title's new but the x division is a tna idea they came up with it

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
TNA World Title >> John Cena Pathetic Excuse For A Belt.

The new belts look awsome, and is it justm e or does the TNA Tag Title actually have 6 sides.

xtremebadass

To answer J-Dawg's question, NWA did not own the rights to the X Division title, it's just that the belt itself said NWA-TNA on it, so they were forced to change it.

Mr. Mat

^they never should of put the nwa name on the x belt in the first place

Famou$ 187

Nothin can beat tha tag titles n tha X division title.But tha World title.Idk.

xtremebadass

those world tag team belts are great i cant emphasize it enough

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
It looks like we might be getting some WWE ice cream bars soon but not from the company Good Humor. WWE’s website features a new interview with Punk, talking about his new ice cream bar t-shirt and more. The shirt, which Punk wore this past weekend, is now available for pre-order on WWE’s website.

He told WWE’s website: “My inspiration for the shirt? I want the freakin’ ice cream bars back! I’m still working on that. But in the meantime, I’m going to keep shoving it down people’s throats. Because everyone likes ice cream, which goes in your mouth and then goes down your throat.

You know what? There are other ice cream companies out there. Good Humor, we’re giving you a gift. We’re giving you an option here, and if you don’t want to take it, we will sell our wares elsewhere.

I love ice cream. What can I say? I’m a skinny fat-a**.â€

Late last night, Punk wrote the following on Twitter:

“My day of hustling is over. Many steps were taken to get ice cream bars. Now it’s gym time. The future is bright and tastes like vanilla.â€
lol well that would be some great stuff if after all this they really get WWE ice cream bars. Would def get one myself.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I don't eat much Ice Cream but this has a considerable amount of buzz, so WWE should be smart enough to cash in on it.