WWE Hell in a Cell - Oct 4th - I got my tix

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
just ordered 2 tix for me and the wife....Sec 22 - oh yeah!! Newark New Jersey here I COME!!!!!! No idea who will be fighting but who cares - its a PPV!!!!!

MikeRaw

Have fun, man. Hopefully it ends up actually pretty good. I forget what I read, but is it just the main events that are HIAC, or every match>?

SnackZ

Reaction score
I remember it being the main events only. I will hopefully get to see DX. vs. Legacy in HIAC or Orton/Cena in HIAC or Punk/Hardy in a HIAC, maybe Taker makes his return and comes through the ring during a match... I am STOKED man. Have not been to a WWE event since Royal Rumble 2008 at the Garden in NY (Cena's return)...Really looking forward to this. Hope they have some autograph signings that weekend that I can go to.

Beer Money Army

it will be Chavo Guerrero Vs Hornswoggle in a HIAC Match :shifty:

Airfixx

Being Oct 4th, would that not infer that this PPV is replacing Cyber Sunday (rather than No Mercy as previously stated around these parts).

SnackZ

Reaction score
Being Oct 4th, would that not infer that this PPV is replacing Cyber Sunday (rather than No Mercy as previously stated around these parts).

Nah - this looks like it is replacing No Mercy and later on in Oct is Bragging Rights, which I would say is replacing Cyber Sunday.

Travis40

Cool, have fun.

In related news, Benoit's Boner has acquired tickets to the Sept 22nd Smackdown/ECW show in Tulsa.

>_>

SnackZ

Reaction score
Cool, have fun.

In related news, Benoit's Boner has acquired tickets to the Sept 22nd Smackdown/ECW show in Tulsa.

>_>

Cool shit man - maybe I should change the title (or get someone to) to The Official "I got Tickets for" Thread - then we can all share our shit!!!