• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Hell In A Cell 2018 - Discussion Thread - Sept 16th

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
And that's not me being salty because I enjoyed the match and LOVED the Brock finish.

Just seems odd to give no winner on a HIAC match.

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Since when? I didn't mind the no contest with Nakamura and AJ because I've seen previous ones end that way, but HIAC is basically anything goes, must be a winner.
What if both combatents can't continue? We supposed to wait until they can?

Dale

Super Moderator
Dec 17, 2010
England
Ehhhh, really don't know what to make of this show to be honest. I think was solid for the main part but just didn't have that incredible match I guess that made it stand out.

Orton/Jeff just felt like a huge let down. Becky/Charlotte was cool, interesting finish to prolong that feud through Australia at least. These continuous dodgy finishes for AJ's matches are getting pretty tiresome though, the shit with Nakamura and now it's kinda carried over into this feud. Brock returning was pretty cool but I was looking forward to him being away for a good while.

Guess i'll put it down to that Australia show being in a few weeks and already had a bunch of stuff already announced so they needed some dodgy endings to make the rematches a bit more important feeling.

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
I think it’s like the 3rd time it’s happened but No Contests in a Hell in A Cell :hhh6:

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
People treating it like it's the first time....Mankind and Kane did thst in 98. :ortonout
I remember that match. Wouldn’t be surprised if everyone involved got concussed from all the unprotected chair shots

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
also, 3 of the 4 Cell matches in a row had interference which kinda defeated the purpose of the cell. Wrestling dumb high-key.
And now people somehow hold it to this mythical high expectation because nostalgia makes em forgetful and dumb.