• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Hell In A Cell 2018 - Discussion Thread - Sept 16th

Dale

Super Moderator
Dec 17, 2010
England

Universal Championship - Hell in a Cell
Roman Reigns (c) vs. Brawn Strowman

WWE Championship
AJ Styles (c) vs. Samoa Joe

Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse

Hell in a Cell
Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton

Raw Womens Championship
Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Alexa Bliss

SmackDown Womens Championship
Charlotte (c) vs. Becky Lynch

Raw Tag Team Titles
Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose

SmackDown Tag Team Titles
The New Day (c) vs. Rusev Day​

Last edited:

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
No clue why Joe/AJ isn't HIAC as well...I don't really have a problem with Hardy/Orton being one bc each show shouldn't be limited to one but if you're going to limit them I'd prefer it be the two world title matches.

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
AJ/Joe in the Cell made perfect sense but I can live Orton/Hardy. Gives Jeff an excuse to jump off something.

Speaking of AJ/Joe, I think that’s the only unpredictable match on this card. When the feud is over, I’m 90% sure Joe will have the belt but the question is when he wins it.

Roman/Braun being in a Cell makes perfect sense and I’m oeetty sure Roman is gonna get powerslammed through the Cell wall but I can’t see him losing the belt just yet

amirah

Aug 2, 2017
Dubai
fugenx.ae
Im not really feeling this Orton/Hardy fued. Not enough for it to be inside a HITC, i feel like they have wasted a cell match on this. Id rather see Charlotte and Becky in a Cell Match

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
That’s exactly what it is. Shane isn’t wrestling so someone has to jump off the Cell

Reactions: Chris

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Coach sucks at everything, but he's better at shilling than he is at anything else.