• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WWE Hall Of Fame 2014

Deezy

DZ PZ
Colon ran a very successful territory that had ties to the WWE since the 70s or longer, he was a big draw among other HOF Latinos like Pedro Morales, Mil Mascaras and to the lesser extent Tito Santana.

And for anyone leaping to conclusions, it doesn't mean Carlito is coming back. But would see him at the HOF no doubt, might even be onstage for the induction.

Dale

Super Moderator

Truth be told, I know very little about him really other than his relatives and his ties with WWC. Pretty sure he's been rumoured to be going in for years now too it seems, also read that Carlito, Primo & Epico will all be inducting him.​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I don't just know a whole lot on Colon either as far as what I've actually seen of him, but I know of his legacy. Very good pick to possibly the strongest class in history.

John McHenry

John McHenry
I don't just know a whole lot on Colon either as far as what I've actually seen of him, but I know of his legacy. Very good pick to possibly the strongest class in history.

I'd say he is. I like when the lesser knowns get inducted especially the ones with skill

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom

I only remember him making a random appearance in the 93 rumble I guess in the later stage of his career. He is one you always hear a lot about from the golden years.

Rated R Superstar

Solid class that's for sure. I personally don't agree with people who really only did stuff in the late '90's early '00's. I'm a huge fan of Lita, don't get me wrong, but I personally think it's too soon for her, I felt the same way about Trish.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Solid class that's for sure. I personally don't agree with people who really only did stuff in the late '90's early '00's. I'm a huge fan of Lita, don't get me wrong, but I personally think it's too soon for her, I felt the same way about Trish.
Gotta induct them before time hits then hard.

Tapout

WWE.com just announced that Mr. T will be inducted into the Hall this year. Pretty sure that's it for the class. Really solid class.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Should be inducted as a wrestler and not a celeb, he mainvented the first Mania and was in a featured bout the next.

I think Lita was inducted way to quickly and was a different diva but I don't know if HOF. I love the MR. T and Colon induction. They def deserve it the most on the list I would say

Dale

Super Moderator

Been rumoured for this years class and was even spoiled a couple of days ago but it's still great to see him get inducted. I know he's being inducted as Razor but I was still a little surprised they didn't refer to him as Scott Hall at all and show any of his stuff as The Outsiders or the NWO although I guess when you've got something as classic as Razor was you don't really need to.

Outstanding class.​

Deezy

DZ PZ
Inducting Razor could mean they are saving Scott Hall for another induction, if Diesel isn't in this year, it's next and than you can induct Hall, Nash and Hogan all together for the 20th anniversary of the formation of the nWo......4 life

AZUCAR!

It's good to see Hall get inducted into the HOF. He's overcome a lot in the past year or two, much like Jake has with the help of DDP.

Rumor has it the Kliq is going to be inducting Hall.