• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WWE Hall Of Fame 2014

Nate

Can't see Stacey being a celeb inductee when her career in the WWE was being a diva, and no way they'll induct two divas from the same time period. Would mark if they have the Outsiders being inducted however.

Dale

Super Moderator
- WWE announced during a new Triple H and Michael Cole interview at last night's WWE tapings that the 2014 Hall of Fame ceremony will indeed air live in its entirety on the WWE Network.
Gonna be downloading this :mark: :mark: :mark:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Jake needed a babysitter in New Orleans. Especially a Jake who just recently met mortality, junkies don't handle hard shit that well as we all know.

Dale

Super Moderator

Nothing I need to say about this at all really. Really hoping that Undertaker does the induction, maybe even a joint one with Kane.

2014 Class is ridiculous.​

SAIYANS

Hogans announcement next week to me screams Nash and Hall are going in and he's doing the inducting

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Yeah Bearer's choice is a good one and considering it is a landmark Mania and the Undertaker connection that makes it even more special.

Luke Flywalker

I'm fairly certain Taker will be the one inducting him... I just hope we actually get Taker doing one "shoot" interview and telling a couple cool stories and not just saying, "I'm here to induct my mentor, my friend, and a great man. Rest In Peace."

Deezy

DZ PZ
Nah, Kane can talk in character now, he does a speech, Taker makes an entrance tips his hat like last year and everyone marks. All in character. Taker is in weird territory and him breaking character in WWE tv context is like blasphemy.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Nah, Kane can talk in character now, he does a speech, Taker makes an entrance tips his hat like last year and everyone marks. All in character. Taker is in weird territory and him breaking character in WWE tv context is like blasphemy.

This is what I was expecting as well. Kane would be a good one to make any speeches and a 'Taker appearance at the end would make this.

BB

I'm really glad that Paul Bearer is being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this year. He was the most unique manager the wrestling industry has ever seen and it was fantastic to watch him on TV for so many years. I hope, like everyone else that Bearer gets a proper induction if Undertaker is the person doing it. It would be cool to see Undertaker induct Bearer because he was so close to him personally and professionally.

Last edited:

Luke Flywalker

Taker was the American Badass. He can talk some real shit. We saw him on WWE TV come out and hug Ric Flair. It wouldn't hurt to let him be himself for 15 minutes to talk about someone who likely was really one of his best friends.