WWE getting so unpredictable...Spoiler Wise

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

The spoilers have died; we don't see any inside news and spoilers these days. Only the RAW Tapings and SD/ECW Tapings are found on the internet. There was a time when every other major WWE storyline was leaked on the Internet.. But it's changed now; John Cena returned at the Royal Rumble and no one came to know about it, it was kept a secret... How?? The sites didn't report anything even the night before the Royal Rumble, awesome.

And then, The Big Show returns.... nobody knows and it goes so good at No Way Out, how did they keep it a secret? Sometime before we heard news like this:

"The plans for tonight's Elimination Chamber are that Triple H will win the match and he will face Randy Orton at WrestleMania 24 in Orlando, Florida" And everyone would get so :angry: and pissed off that they leaked the outcome of a Major PPV Main Event Match!

The days have gone... There were no spoilers leaked on the internet for No Way Out, Royal Rumble! I love this, it makes WWE so unpredictable... but exactly, how did this happen? How did the writers learn to keep their mouth shut?

CenaMark54

Stephanie McMahon took care of the spoiler problem. There's several former WWE writers looking for work.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Woah..................I personally knew HHH was gonna win, Big Show was gonna return, and alot of other shit that happens these days....Hell WM matches are being Rumoured/Leaked as well...........I will admit that the amount of Spoilers have went down (which is awesome imo) but they are still around.

LKP

Things are'nt reall being spolied people have brains. I guessed all of the nwo matches right last nite. HHH and taker being so obvious you could have bet your house on them. Yes big show was a bit of a suprise but so what he was due back soon anyways. Your not going to hear small rumours no more cause they have been sorted by steph. A swerve would have been jeff hardy winning last nite making it a 4 way at wm24. But no this thread should be called wwe getting so predicatable.

Soulpower

V1 is pretty much right. There's less spoilers now, but its still predictable. Other than Punk vs Chavo, and maybe Orton-Cena all the other matches were predictable.

We expected Flair,Taker,HHH and Edge to win and they did. That's not unpredictability.

I also agree with what CenaMark said. I believe it was former writer Dave Lagana that was spoiling storylines and after his dismissal things have improved a bit on that front.

LKP

Yeah but my point is its predictable anyways now up until wm24. I mean backlash etc isnt to easy to predict but in a few days the poster will be up and people will say cause cena is on poster he in main event etc. So one thing stops with spoilers and another one starts.

The Rated R CMStar

One thing is an actual spoiler and another guy just posting the obvious.

Seriously, the "Spoilers" for NWO were HHH, Taker and Flair winning. You didn't need a web site to tell you that. But did you hear a news site telling Big Show was coming back that night? Or how about a guess on the ECW match, that was close guess?

HHHforever

Reaction score
I see your point and somewhat agree. The amount of spoilers have gone down quite a bit, but they are still out there. I agree with what everyone said with the firing of the WWE writers, when you don't have people in your company that are leaking stories it's a lot easier to keep certain things quite such as Cena returning and the Big Show/Mayweather storyline.

PeepShow

LOL, becoming so unpredictable. :laugh:

Dude, I see your point of there being less spoilers here as of late, but that should be the name of the title. Just b/c there are less spoilers here in the past month or so doesn't mean it's less predictable. I was right with every winner at No Way Out as I'm sure everyone else in there right mind was as well. I knew Big Show was coming back before Mania, and I really didn't expect it at a Raw, so No Way Out was the logical choice. WWE is still predictable 85% of the time.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya its not unpredictable although the big show/mayweather thing was and same with cena coming back at royal rumble imo... there werent really any surprise wins at NWO imo either... everyone knew HHH was gonna win although i was hoping hardy was going to... everyone knew either taker or batista was gonna win... same with the title matches... personally i didnt think cena was gonna win the title this soon... so its not less predictable, u just arent positive on whats gonna happen...

Qwake

haha.i heard about all of that ages ago.also if you want wwe to be unpredictable dont go on the net and look for spoilers..

Evil Austin

The thing is the wwe writers are getting there groove back. Without leaking stuff on the net a week before it happens is good. Remember back in the attitude era which was everyones favorite in the 1995-2002 clearly because there was not spoilers on the net. IF they keep it like this it can be another attitude era, but not as good because no DX, vince (good rivalries),austin, apa, dudleys, rock and a few others.. but yeah i see this getting better and better.

BRIANBECKERISAGOD

Reaction score
Woah..................I personally knew HHH was gonna win, Big Show was gonna return, and alot of other shit that happens these days....Hell WM matches are being Rumoured/Leaked as well...........I will admit that the amount of Spoilers have went down (which is awesome imo) but they are still around.

thats the problem, people complain about predictability. I got a solution, don't click the links on websites that say Spoilers and Rumors. I had no idea Show was going to return, I had no idea Mayweather would be their, I was hoping Hardy would win. It might have been the way he was booked though. I don't see the predictability, like everyone else sees.

Airfixx

LOL.... Unpredictable now their are less spoilers?

Read that sentence again... Then look up what predictable means.

Dudez, ya'll didn't predict shit. You were told something and chose to beleive it.....

schuy7

Reaction score
I have also heard about most of the rumors, and I already know most of the Wrestlemania card.