• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion Thread

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Been involved in multiple brawls and never been charged, sued or fined outside of Nick Diaz fighting Joe Riggs in the hospital.

Ah gotcha. I know their were some sanctions and stuff after the McGregor fight. Also WWE got smacked with several fines with Kentucky one year. Not everyone gets something. I was just responding to someone asking why Rhonda doesnt really go ahead and beat up Becky.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I think Rousey's shoot bit is quite bad. Not because you need to protect the secrets of the business or anything of that nature, but because it dims the rest of the program and, I would say, devalues the win of whoever inevitably beats her. How dumb does it look for Ronda to come out and do a worked shoot and then the next segment we have the wrestlers and commentators in full kayfabe, trying to act like everything is legit again? I get the sense this is only happening either because Ronda is actually pissed and requested this or because she's a God awful promo and they thought the shock value of this gimmick would make up for her being a black hole of charisma.

Deezy

DZ PZ
I think Rousey's shoot bit is quite bad. Not because you need to protect the secrets of the business or anything of that nature, but because it dims the rest of the program and, I would say, devalues the win of whoever inevitably beats her. How dumb does it look for Ronda to come out and do a worked shoot and then the next segment we have the wrestlers and commentators in full kayfabe, trying to act like everything is legit again? I get the sense this is only happening either because Ronda is actually pissed and requested this or because she's a God awful promo and they thought the shock value of this gimmick would make up for her being a black hole of charisma.
Heyman booked this.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Its hilarious how some of the Soy Boys are defending Meltzer in some comments sections. Fuck that guy.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Its hilarious how some of the Soy Boys are defending Meltzer in some comments sections. Fuck that guy.
He keeps burying himself on twitter too....just like the Peyton Royce controversy, he should just put his phone down and wait a couple of days until the Lynch mob finds another target.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
He keeps burying himself on twitter too....just like the Peyton Royce controversy, he should just put his phone down and wait a couple of days until the Lynch mob finds another target.
Tell me about it. He just kept making it worse when he never really said anything in the first place.

Deezy

DZ PZ
First Peyton Royce, now Nia Jax. Dave is a hit with the ladies
MHCceYa_d.jpg

A regular sexual tyrannosaurus if I ever saw one.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Well I don't listen to Meltz Podcast so news on what he said about Peyton or Nia would be appreciated. Meltz saying what he said about Roman this is why we need a Device to mute people's voices when they say stupid shit.