WWE General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Re: WWE Tidbits, Rumours & General Discussion

Not that it would ever happen but imagine if Sting actually broke the streak. Insane.
I'd mark harder than Tommy does when Cena takes off his shirt.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Not that it would ever happen but imagine if Sting actually broke the streak. Insane.

Oh yeah because it's really fair that Sting gets a shot at Undertaker's streak over guys like Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Oh yeah because it's really fair that Sting gets a shot at Undertaker's streak over guys like Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler.
Yeah it would. Sting's been around since before Undertaker was even the Undertaker. What would be unfair is for him to job out to a streak.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

Well the fact of the matter is that if any of those three got their match at Mania against Undertaker, they'd just lose. Better to have Cody beat Show and Ziggler to have a legit shot as part of Team Johnny than to have either of them fall victim to the streak.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ

I'd mark harder than Tommy does when Cena takes off his shirt.

This made my night. :lol:

W-olf

Reaction score

EWN

-- Mark Henry appeared to be over his injuries enough this past weekend that WWE didn’t book him in situations to protect him.

-- WWE Diva Kelly Kelly was filming in Los Angeles today filming interviews with Maria Menounos for Extra TV. WWE.com has an interview up with Eve Torres and Beth Phoenix, expressing frustration that Menounos didn’t choose them as guests to appear on Extra TV. This is likely setting up a WrestleMania Divas match.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

-- WWE Diva Kelly Kelly was filming in Los Angeles today filming interviews with Maria Menounos for Extra TV. WWE.com has an interview up with Eve Torres and Beth Phoenix, expressing frustration that Menounos didn’t choose them as guests to appear on Extra TV. This is likely setting up a WrestleMania Divas match.

meh, fine whatever. The only divas match I'd honestly care about is Beth/Kharma so whatever else they throw out will do.

W-olf

Reaction score

EWN
Maria Menounos will be a contestant on Dancing With The Stars which begins on Monday, so it's unlikely she will appear on RAW unless she is eliminated before WrestleMania.

Medina-Gazette has an article up on Notre Dame college wrestler Derek Foore, who WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Brisco recruited. Foore said the following about what Brisco liked about him. "He liked the way I handled myself, win or lose. He said character will carry me a long way. Honestly, I was just excited to talk to him. It doesn't happen to a lot of people, and to be noticed in Iowa, it was like, 'Wow, is this real?'"

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

I don't know if anyone has read Claudio Castagnoli's (Antonio Cesaro's) bio on the FCW website, but apparently he plans on winning the US Title and then restoring the European championship. I know they just toss things in there to create some interest, but that would be an awesome idea. I would be glad to see the European title come back, especially if it's Cesaro who brings it back after debuting. Not only would that be an awesome first storyline for him, but it would be a good title to have. There's no real gap between jobber and IC title, and I think that title was always perfect for that. Just saying.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I don't know if anyone has read Claudio Castagnoli's (Antonio Cesaro's) bio on the FCW website, but apparently he plans on winning the US Title and then restoring the European championship. I know they just toss things in there to create some interest, but that would be an awesome idea. I would be glad to see the European title come back, especially if it's Cesaro who brings it back after debuting. Not only would that be an awesome first storyline for him, but it would be a good title to have. There's no real gap between jobber and IC title, and I think that title was always perfect for that. Just saying.

Cody Rhodes is a jobber?

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

not what he is saying at all...he is saying it would be good to have a lowermidcard title in between jobber and IC champ...geez dude

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

A sign of things to come?

[video=youtube;UUtu3jTyuK0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUtu3jTyuK0&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/video]

Sabretooth

Reaction score

not what he is saying at all...he is saying it would be good to have a lowermidcard title in between jobber and IC champ...geez dude

Oh ok thanks.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

You are a certifiable dumbass, ViperRKO, lol. As Booty was saying, I meant that it would serve as the lower midcard title to fill the gap between the IC title and jobbers, meaning that people such as Ezekiel Jackson and Jinder Mahal could hold it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

You are a certifiable dumbass, ViperRKO, lol. As Booty was saying, I meant that it would serve as the lower midcard title to fill the gap between the IC title and jobbers, meaning that people such as Ezekiel Jackson and Jinder Mahal could hold it.

Well thanks for explaining it.