• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion Thread

Dale

Super Moderator
Dec 17, 2010
England
I only keep up with the angle now when I can, but where the fuck / what is happening with Drew? Last time I really remember watching somewhat consistently was around Mania I think it was where he was looking primed to be the next guy. Think I saw after that he ended up being Shane's lacky for a while. Has he like fallen off or?

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
I only keep up with the angle now when I can, but where the fuck / what is happening with Drew? Last time I really remember watching somewhat consistently was around Mania I think it was where he was looking primed to be the next guy. Think I saw after that he ended up being Shane's lacky for a while. Has he like fallen off or?
According to Meltzer he just had a minor surgery but should be ready to come back basically any time bc it wasn't one that required any time off. But fr, I really thought he was gonna be a consistent challenger to Seth when he beat Brock after 'Mania and they've done next to nothing with him other than being Shane's bodyguard which hasn't done him any real favors. It's a shame

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
I thought he was gonna be the one to take the belt off Seth but with the way he’s been booked the past few months I don’t think that’s in the cards right now. Maybe when he comes back, they’ll have something for him

Reactions: Sylar

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
On God bro they have become unbearable. Graves in general is just washed at this point. I swear he does the same bits every show, damn near every match. I hate his contrarian schtick.
Atleast someone is catching up to the things I've been saying about Graves for almost two years.

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Someone should just tell Graves his gimmick is shit and he's only on commentary because a concussion killed his shitty in ring career.
He'll jus block you and keep using your post to make some stupid allegory to mental health or some shit