• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion Thread

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
I typically always read autobiographies when someone in the business writes one. Last one I was read JRs. If I’m at the bookstore I might skim some of Titus’ and see if it’s worth the buy

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
I typically always read autobiographies when someone in the business writes one. Last one I was read JRs. If I’m at the bookstore I might skim some of Titus’ and see if it’s worth the buy
I've got a list of way too many that I need to read that I'll probs never catch up on tbh so his might have to wait unless I hear it's just amazing

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
I've got a list of way too many that I need to read that I'll probs never catch up on tbh so his might have to wait unless I hear it's just amazing
Read JRs; it starts from the beginning of his career and goes up til WM15.

Charlotte and Ric have a co-autobiography which was good.

Jericho’s first 3 are good; I haven’t read the 4th one yet.

Those are the most recent I can think of

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Titus is legit one of the most loved people in that company....it's just too bad he can't translate that into his on screen character.

Dale

Super Moderator
Dec 17, 2010
England
:beckylol

She's right though, Sasha's social media is a fucking terrible with all that cryptic bullshit

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
That was a couple years ago, but she was never signed I don't think and I haven't seen her in at least a year but probably longer.
Oh ok; guess they brought her in after the first MYC to try her out

Last edited: