• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion Thread

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
And folks were actually acting like she wasn't getting the Roman push since she broke her face..... :TI:

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
I wish I was more of a fan of Becky so I could enjoy people upset about a girl on the cover of the game with "THE MAN" written on her shirt :TI:

Pretty weak cover IMO, but they've all been this same general formula since 2K took over, not really any problem with these two on the cover with Reigns beating cancer again and Becky having all her moments since the last game came out. I saw they released a commercial too but I'm sure it'll air a million times between now and the game coming out during WWE TV and it's probs cringey af so I'll watch that later.

Jimmy King

Death Rider
Dec 12, 2010
San Diego, CA
I wish I was more of a fan of Becky so I could enjoy people upset about a girl on the cover of the game with "THE MAN" written on her shirt :TI:

Pretty weak cover IMO, but they've all been this same general formula since 2K took over, not really any problem with these two on the cover with Reigns beating cancer again and Becky having all her moments since the last game came out. I saw they released a commercial too but I'm sure it'll air a million times between now and the game coming out during WWE TV and it's probs cringey af so I'll watch that later.
The trailer is pretty dumb, it’s on the other page of this thread.

Becky is the first female to make the cover and this is Roman’s first cover

Dale

Super Moderator
Dec 17, 2010
England
Don't see what the issue is with the commercial for the video game, it's different and tells the quick story of her last year.

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown

Titus O'Neil's new book is available...I mean I probably won't be reading it but I fucks with the subject matter a ton and I love how much great stuff Titus always does outside of the ring even if I've never really been much of a fan of him on screen. He used to always be a guy I'd bring up every year when WWE would do their yearly released asking why he still had a job, but he uses his platform for so much good that I'm glad WWE keeps him around as he gets this a lot of good publicity as well.

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
Yeah Titus O'Neil has done the most advocacy out of practically anyone even though he's one of the lowest superstars on the roster.