WWE Forums Turns Two Years Old!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
72165a046c04b0dde1e8b1562438ea4f.jpg

(fuck you Olivia)​

Well, technically, tomorrow is our two day anniversary, but I'm not completely sure I'll be here tomorrow so you're stuck with it a day early. It's pretty amazing that this site has been open for two years as I genuinely remember pitching the idea to this forum to Xanth & Coon (not going to bore you with that story again). It genuinely is a massive achievement as success with forums is becoming harder and harder in today's world with the emergence of social media and all that jazz. The fact this community is still thriving and growing sometimes shocks me even though I predicted that this is a niche I felt I could find a hole in.

Without sounding like a complete soppy dribbler, the reason we are successful is because of the community itself. I look at the other wrestling forums out there and their community doesn't even come close to ours. The games, the discussions, the atmosphere, there is just few dull moments on this forum. The wrestling sections remain high quality and interesting to read, while the community/group sections remain hilarious. Believe it or not, the statistics of the site aren't what impress me the most, it's the vibe. I struggle to believe that we have created a platform where members on this forum can become more than online acquaintances, but we have. I shouldn't struggle to believe that as I spend most of my days hanging out with online friends - most of whom have come from this very forum - gaming and whatnot. But I hear stories of members Skyping at night having all sorts of fun, while other times there are members that converse with each other privately regarding very personal issues. The satisfaction I get from knowing that people make friends here and can help people here with their personal shit is very rewarding, so I thank you for that.

I know currently there is drama here with a couple arguments here and there, but I'm incredibly happy with how little there is over the course of a calender year. Even when there is drama it doesn't seem to last for very long. For those who are currently going through the drama, whatever has pissed you off, I advise you to forget about it. No one is perfect and the internet is a very unforgiving place. I've had numerous encounters myself with members I consider real close friends now, and if we remembered the things we may have said then those friendships simply wouldn't have been made. I mean for example, I argue with Jonathan on a daily basis, yet ten minutes later after I insult him and his entire Sunderland family I'm FIFA'ing with him. Let the drama go people, and move on with your day :). ly shadow

Lots of members have been going on at me to get this thread done because they want to post their anniversary posts, which is where they're going to tag members they want to write a little bit about and essentially be thankful for them. If you want to also do that, then go ahead! We're in the Christmas season so everybody should be pretty buzzed. I would do that myself but I would genuinely be here all day and won't be around tomorrow to apologise to the inevitable members I'd unintentionally leave out. Please know though that I am very appreciative with what all of you members offer this forum.

I'll stop boring you with this crappy announcement now, so I hope TLC is good tonight and that you enjoy your holidays. Happy two years to WWE Forums and I hope I'll be making another thread 10 years in the future (where Jono still won't be staff).

Love you all.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I prefer pancakes over waffles.

Nick

Reaction score
for a second I thought you were just gonna post the cake and nothing else. would've marked

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It's strange but this place has gone beyond wrestling, a few people don't even watch it yet still post and visit pretty often. It's become less of a forum and more of a platform. Essentially you've created a wrestling hookup site for men, well done.

Also congratulation on the anniversary.

Reactions: Crayo and Jonathan

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
It's strange but this place has gone beyond wrestling, a few people don't even watch it yet still post and visit pretty often. It's become less of a forum and more of a platform. Essentially you've created a wrestling hookup site for men, well done.

I literally skip 99% of WWE, hardly ever post about it or post at all in general bar IWT. All I do is read now :lol1:

Reactions: seabs

philitup

Jobber
Reaction score
I've only been here a week and I must say this forums looks pretty awesome. I didn't know how a wrestling forum would be, but you guys have been very welcoming.

I just have one question... When can we eat the cake? xD

Reactions: Crayo

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I literally skip 99% of WWE, hardly ever post about it or post at all in general bar IWT. All I do is read now :lol1:
Oddly enough I'm the same, I think the last show I watched fully was Payback from the WWE and BFG from TNA. I still watch the odd bits but not as much as I used to, the sport section is cool especially D'Z and his MMA threads, the footie ones and general shit in the LR.

Reactions: Jonathan

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Agreed completely. I remember the first discussion thread where it was just me and you like it was yesterday baby. Commenting on Nash/HHH at TLC from two years ago. Fitting that it's TLC tonight :).

ly xox

Reactions: seabs

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
First to start off my post I really just want to thank everyone on here, its been a great 9 months and feel honoured to be on this site with so many friends, love you all <3

@Rhod : You brought me here, you got me into DX, we have 2 wrestling tumblr/blogs. I consider you my favourite member and best friend on this site, I cant thank you enough for everything you have done for me.

@Rysenberg : SWO member, S12 annoyance, Breaks into someones house, lives in the United Scotland of Ambrose, Cannot describe you other than RysenGOAT.

@Britanica : I think recently we have become good friends, you really understand the issues I go through more than anyone I know, you have been really kind to me through rough times and I enjoy playing Xbox with you and Wayne, Also Wayne you are awesome dude, that match Brit sent me of you was awesome bro, keep it up. I really enjoy our talks and hope we can have many more in the future, I hope you eventually return to the site but even if not I refuse to lose contact with you, take care and enjoy your Xmas both of you :)

@Farooq : Awesome guy, most underrated member on the site, active and HQ posts, helpful, makes epic IWT posts, very nice. You have been awesome during my time here, We need to go to North Yankton again soon ;)

@GrammarNazi82 and @Rainman : You are both awesome friendly members, it saddens me we lost touch after I left DMH, you are both awesome, I put you both together because "Rain and GN are like bread and butter you don't think about one without the other" ;)

@DK James : The most chill fuckin guy on the site, you are awesome bro.

@Coon : Share your cheezits

@Jonathan : Make more calls when your on my team

@geekgoddess : All I can say is thank you for being awesome, friendly and nice to me since I joined, I miss skyping with you and Rhod.

@CM Punk : I always liked you and your IWT promos but I think recently we have gotten to know each other better and your an awesome member, come back soon bro.

@El Homo : Hai Seabs

@Shadow : Same as Punk I guess, I am unsure on your thoughts on me tbh and Crayo is a bigger Ambrose mark than you :jeritroll:

@Crayo : Love you for making this site and Shadow is a bigger Ambrose mark than you :troll:

@Trip in the Head : Awesome new member, you are awesome bro.

If I didn't talk about you its not that i forgot or don't care about you, its I don't know what to say about our relationship, sorry if I missed you.

Last edited: