WWE Forums Royal Rumble 2020 LOTTERY (Men)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
I legit wasn't sure. Again, was solely basing my knowledge off of my McDonald's experience, which isn't exactly the best to begin with. Topic finally came up where I could actually ask a British person xD

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
When they still had their habanero ranch, their nuggets were pretty good, if only for the sauce. Now... they're really only good for the occasional Hot'N'Spicy chicken sandwich, and at this point I feel like even that is just a pure nostalgia taste.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Nuggets are why Wendy's exists. Nobody does them better.
Imagine going to Wendy's for nuggets when they make the Baconator xD

Also, Wendy's is only good for spicy soggy nuggets. Real nug pervs go to Burger King. But only for like, the next 6 months, because they're inferior in pretty much every way but are also super self aware with that knowledge, which leads them to changing their recipe for basically everything twice a year

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
I didnt even realise this was a thing lol.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeffry Mason