WWE Forums Royal Rumble 2020 LOTTERY (Men)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
They really are amazing. Not British btw.
I was told they were British, and they're super overrated no matter what country they come from. Got excited for nothing. Regular Kinder egg things were better than whatever generic crap that was xD

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I was told they were British, and they're super overrated no matter what country they come from. Got excited for nothing. Regular Kinder egg things were better than whatever generic crap that was xD

Kinder is Italian, although the Bueno was first released in the UK.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
They really are amazing. Not British btw.
Kinder is Italian, although the Bueno was first released in the UK.
Whatever you say, man. A dirty Brit is a dirty Brit, no matter where it originated. Actually, if you can pass along the message to your wife that she is a tastebud cocktease, it would be much appreciated. I can't imagine you're any different though, because I can't imagine the amazing taste of "fish" and wonderful texture of "paste" would be much better of a combo. You two tastebud cockteases deserve each other :p

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Whatever you say, man. A dirty Brit is a dirty Brit, no matter where it originated. Actually, if you can pass along the message to your wife that she is a tastebud cocktease, it would be much appreciated. I can't imagine you're any different though, because I can't imagine the amazing taste of "fish" and wonderful texture of "paste" would be much better of a combo. You two tastebud cockteases deserve each other :p
If I wasn't such a nice person, I would ban you for this. :tough:

• Haha
Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score

916hMo-6WZL._SX569_.jpg

Buy some and make a sandwich with it.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
If I wasn't such a nice person, I would ban you for this. :tough:
I don't know how I haven't been banned multiple times, I feel like it's more a testament to my charm than it is to your good nature :p

916hMo-6WZL._SX569_.jpg

Buy some and make a sandwich with it.
I'm more than good, bruh. We've got Whatabuger down here, and it's the most legit fast food you could ever imagine. Like, one taste of it, and you'd be going gay trying to leave your Snake to get with me. Not that she's not probably a super catch for you, it's just that it's THAT good. It'll make self-loathing of the body seem like a welcome feeling.

On the other hand... tax returns are right around the corner. If this is some kind of weird challenge, I am more than willing to accept, and you can expect the salmon paste sandwich review in full in the next Jeffry/Reag/Jonny podcast, which is totally coming soon

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I don't know how I haven't been banned multiple times, I feel like it's more a testament to my charm than it is to your good nature :p

I'm more than good, bruh. We've got Whatabuger down here, and it's the most legit fast food you could ever imagine. Like, one taste of it, and you'd be going gay trying to leave your Snake to get with me. Not that she's not probably a super catch for you, it's just that it's THAT good. It'll make self-loathing of the body seem like a welcome feeling.

On the other hand... tax returns are right around the corner. If this is some kind of weird challenge, I am more than willing to accept, and you can expect the salmon paste sandwich review in full in the next Jeffry/Reag/Jonny podcast, which is totally coming soon

I've actually heard more than 1 person rank Whataburger among the worst, below the likes of Burger King.
Besides, I don't like my burgers the same way most people do.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
You need to disown those people from your life, like, immediately. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

And I think, to a very basic extent, we've finally reached some sort of common ground: we don't have normal tastes in things. Describe your perfect burger, since your hipster ass is "soooo different" from everyone else :p

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
No lettuce or tomatoes. They are disgusting and ruin it.
All you need is a big fat piece of meat, some fried onions and either ketchup or bbq sauce.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
No lettuce or tomatoes. They are disgusting and ruin it.
All you need is a big fat piece of meat, some fried onions and either ketchup or bbq sauce.
See, now that we can absolutely fucking agree on. Can't fucking stand some stupid hippie motherfucker thinking my burger should include a salad between the buns. Fried onions easily the number 1 topping for a burger. A good bun is a must. Trust me, at least as far as fast food goes, you of all people based on those tastes, would appreciate the fuck out of Whataburger. No lie, if you ever make it this far south, your first meal is totally on me. And I'm normally a cheap fuckin bastard. THAT is how much I support and believe in Whataburger.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
See, now that we can absolutely fucking agree on. Can't fucking stand some stupid hippie motherfucker thinking my burger should include a salad between the buns. Fried onions easily the number 1 topping for a burger. A good bun is a must. Trust me, at least as far as fast food goes, you of all people based on those tastes, would appreciate the fuck out of Whataburger. No lie, if you ever make it this far south, your first meal is totally on me. And I'm normally a cheap fuckin bastard. THAT is how much I support and believe in Whataburger.

Ever try a brioche bun? So good.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Ever try a brioche bun? So good.
Top fucking notch, would eat on my sandwich/burger every day of the week. Not talking about chain restaurants or fancy restaurants, though, simply talking fast food here, and I'm not sure that I've found a place that both A. offers brioche buns on a regular basis, not just some limited time thing and B. has the quality of meat and toppings to stuff between said bun to live up to the high quality of the brioche standard.

PS, while we're on the topic... a few years back, one of McDonalds "specialty" limited time angus burgers was the English Pub burger. Can't remember the exact toppings, but after ordering multiple times from multiple locations, I realized that one of the things that made it "special" was that the bun was stale. Is this a major coincidence, or are English pub burgers actually pretty well known for having stale buns?