WWE Forums is (probably) closing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Looks like this place will be around for a long time. Maybe it has nine lives :cat2:

Very happy to see this place means a lot to you guys and thank you again to everyone who donated.

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Looks like this place will be around for a long time. Maybe it has nine lives :cat2:

Very happy to see this place means a lot to you guys and thank you again to everyone who donated.
200.gif

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
@King Of Armageddon you are the fucking MAN!

End of discussion.
Thanks, Kev but it all couldn't have gotten to this if it wasn't for people like you, the husband and wife team (Solidus & Solid Snake), Jacob, NICOLE!!!! (I MISS YOUR SILLY SELF!!), Grievous :) yo buddy , Beavie, Red Rain, Mr. Fucking Mason, Moon, Smg, Seth even the guys who no longer are on here...(apology if I forgot anyone). It is the community that worked in favor of 'King Of Armageddon'.

200.gif

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Chipped in what I could right now. Not much but hopefully it helps out somewhere.

Although I dont watch much wwe lately, I've still been visiting this place for a little while now. Felt really bad when I logged on one day and saw the title of this thread.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Chipped in what I could right now. Not much but hopefully it helps out somewhere.

Although I dont watch much wwe lately, I've still been visiting this place for a little while now. Felt really bad when I logged on one day and saw the title of this thread.
200.gif

Reactions: Gman003

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score

Thank you, really appreciate it!

Reactions: Red Rain

<123>

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear the site owner's are having difficulty with funding the forum maintenance and running costs (I know it's expensive). Whilst, I do not have vast amounts of money to assist, where I can I will aim to help both financially and by posting new threads as and when I can to try and boost post participation.

I really hope the McMahon's are true to their word in revamping the WWE with new superstars and matchups; this is that the WWE needs to ensure active engagement and not stagnating content.

I commend the site owner's and the kind member that has assisted financially to keep this site running - this forum is great and Xenforo's software is class leading (I have previous experience as an Admin to other Xenforo forums).

I hope it continues and hopefully picks back up to its previous high levels of participation.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear the site owner's are having difficulty with funding the forum maintenance and running costs (I know it's expensive). Whilst, I do not have vast amounts of money to assist, where I can I will aim to help both financially and by posting new threads as and when I can to try and boost post participation.

I really hope the McMahon's are true to their word in revamping the WWE with new superstars and matchups; this is that the WWE needs to ensure active engagement and not stagnating content.

I commend the site owner's and the kind member that has assisted financially to keep this site running - this forum is great and Xenforo's software is class leading (I have previous experience as an Admin to other Xenforo forums).

I hope it continues and hopefully picks back up to its previous high levels of participation.
Nah, this was a few months ago, money wise we're fine now

Reactions: <123>

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
The forum may be updated this weekend, it depends how the test run goes. It's a very large database with a complex addon setup, I know it'll be a pain.
You can see a demo of the update here: WWEF 2.0
It's far from done, no addons and plenty of design changes to be made. The layout will look that way, though.

Reactions: Crash and <123>

<123>

Jobber
Reaction score
The forum may be updated this weekend, it depends how the test run goes. It's a very large database with a complex addon setup, I know it'll be a pain.
You can see a demo of the update here: WWEF 2.0
It's far from done, no addons and plenty of design changes to be made. The layout will look that way, though.
Looks good! I'm pleased to hear the forum is staying open; from what I see from my short time here, you've both done an amazing job.

Reactions: Crash and Doxo

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Despite the fact that this issue was raised months ago and was solved, let's really salute this new member for being willing to contribute. That is not something you see every day!