WWE Forums FIFA Club Selection Draft: Take 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
:cornette:

You know I never really liked you that much.
Smashing. seriously though either you are doing a terrible job of getting your point across or I am Blue. Not sure which it is nor do I really care

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Smashing. seriously though either you are doing a terrible job of getting your point across or I am Blue. Not sure which it is nor do I really care
You said that the H2H lobbies hold 50 people right? So if they hold 50 people would that not be a better way to do this than just doing Online Friendlies?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You said that the H2H lobbies hold 50 people right? So if they hold 50 people would that not be a better way to do this than just doing Online Friendlies?
Yea no shit. But then you asked if I knew how to create a lobby which confused me.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
the H2h lobbies are always there ffs

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yes, but you have to create your own one and put it on invite only otherwise some randomers will join.
I literally probably would slap the shit out of you if we were talking irl right now

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Bigger problem: I'm unsure as to how to set up the schedule w/ byes included. Obviously if we had 12 teams I could set it up for 22 weeks, you play each team two times. With byes how many weeks would we need to have?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Aids is such a bad person compared to RoyalRaven.
I still have no idea who this smurf was before he changed to walter jr. Dolphs, fuck off and stop tagging me for this horseshit. Fuck fifa, im selling the shit today.

Status
Not open for further replies.