WWE Forums FIFA Club Selection Draft: Take 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Player ratings change. For instance when I was runnign w/ Milan some games I had Mario, some not. When I had him El Sharaway was a beast, when I didn't he was only a 76. Just one example. I would say it is fairly important that we always have the updates and don't understand how I can even play an online game without them. Stupid ass EA

Anyhow, yea, you can change your starting 11 to whatever you want ofc
Oh yeah my bad, forgot about ratings. Urm, I guess you could just check your team before a match and see if ratings have changed? If they have you just back out and make them DL updated squads. No way to force everyone to do it I don't think.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Oh yeah my bad, forgot about ratings. Urm, I guess you could just check your team before a match and see if ratings have changed? If they have you just back out and make them DL updated squads. No way to force everyone to do it I don't think.
I'd say there are plenty of ways to force it. Think I'll just require you DL the roster update before every match to make sure and avoid any potential issues that would cause

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I'd say there are plenty of ways to force it. Think I'll just require you DL the roster update before every match to make sure and avoid any potential issues that would cause
No I meant I don't think there is a way to make it automatically have you DL squads lol, we could do what you said yeah, think that's the best way tbh, just wanna get this thing running.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
No I meant I don't think there is a way to make it automatically have you DL squads lol, we could do what you said yeah, think that's the best way tbh, just wanna get this thing running.

I'm working on the schedule and trying to iron out details.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Should be up before too long. Just trying to think of everything that might com eup

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, fuck it. Count me in, im not doing anything else for a month or two on here.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
How many yellows does it take for a suspension?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I had a long ass message typed up and my computer spazzed out and I lost it. fuck.

Anything I need to include in the league thread besides schedule, scheduling rules, what people need to post from their games and format of the seaosn with the cups

Reactions: Aids Johnson
Status
Not open for further replies.