WWE Forums FIFA Club Selection Draft: Take 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I honestly never thought I'd say this but I wish Lacky was still here, he had XB and loved football. :downer:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I had considered it. For the regular season it would be fine, I could just implement bye weeks into the schedule.. but it would mess up the numbers for postseason cups maybe? idk. 11 doesn't bother me

If that's an issue how about the champion gets a bye to the second round, it gives the league abit of credibility.

Reactions: Crayo

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
If that's an issue how about the champion gets a bye to the second round, it gives the league abit of credibility.

That's what would have to happen but I didn't figure Crayo would want a bye, but he can cope.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
1 thing that honestly worries me... Has anyone else noticed when you play online friendlies that sometimes you get updated rosters and other times they are outdated? Or is it only me that that happens to? Is there a way to assure you always have updated rosters?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
1 thing that honestly worries me... Has anyone else noticed when you play online friendlies that sometimes you get updated rosters and other times they are outdated? Or is it only me that that happens to? Is there a way to assure you always have updated rosters?
You can set up a proper league, we don't have to use Online Friendlies, but yeah, there is an option to make it online (updated) squads only iirc.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You can set up a proper league, we don't have to use Online Friendlies, but yeah, there is an option to make it online (updated) squads only iirc.

Wha? I've never seen this feature in FIFA

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
It's on Match Lobbies Dolph's, I can see a league but can't see how to make one, only join one.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Aah shit yeah it was FIFA 12, don't think you can on this one, I remember because I was Huddersfield, we were all League 1 teams. Why the fuck would they take that out? BS

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Aah shit yeah it was FIFA 12, don't think you can on this one, I remember because I was Huddersfield, we were all League 1 teams. Why the fuck would they take that out? BS
Video games always do this shit. Next year they will reintroduce it as a 'brand new feature'

Status
Not open for further replies.