WWE Forums FIFA Club Selection Draft: Take 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He should be skipped quickly so the rest can pick. His fault for being sooooo slow.
Really his brothers fault, the guy has nothing to do with this forum.

If he had signed up quickly and shown interest it's one thing. As things stand now, I'd much rather move forward with someone else.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
AffectedViper can you not just ask your bro now? I just wanna get the draft out of the way so if we need to start planning for another player we best know now.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I don't think we have anyone on the forum. It would have to be somebody's IRL friend. I have one friend who might be down but he A.) Doesn't have FIFA and B.) I don't want him on this site... at all.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Let's just use 11 people.
I had considered it. For the regular season it would be fine, I could just implement bye weeks into the schedule.. but it would mess up the numbers for postseason cups maybe? idk. 11 doesn't bother me

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Wish some more Amerifags watched football, they need to give it a chance.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Goddammit RoyalRaven is being fucking Leicester, and Aids is pussying out of being a top team.
RoyalRaven also has to go out of his way to purchase the game; Aids has that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.