WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Sunday is great in general. Saturdays are the days I go out and have fun, Sunday is basically sit around and relax day before the dreaded work week.

Smitty

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm guessing this is full but I would love to join if it's not.

I'm a pats fan BTW

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
If this didn't start already, I would love to join. I have been watching "The League" on Netflix and I finally understand Fantasy Football! Also.. That is a very funny show. Worth watching.
I have no idea how you would go about doing it on a forum though. Can someone who did last season fill me in? :please:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Scoring system is crazy. 6 per passing TD, bonus points for TDs of 40+ yards for each position.

Ya know, just a heads up

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Scoring system is crazy. 6 per passing TD, bonus points for TDs of 40+ yards for each position.

Ya know, just a heads up

Yea I probably should have pointed that out. These are the rules I've had in place in my personal $$$ league for 15+ years. That's right, I've played fantasy football since I was 6. Originally on my Dad's team, but they recognized my brilliance and I had my own team by the time I was 11. Became the commish at 16 when my Dad realized I was basically running it for him anyhow.

I like scoring in my fantasy football. The scoring system for the WWEF league last year was trash, but I'm pretty sure a Brit made it so that should have been assumed.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
If this didn't start already, I would love to join. I have been watching "The League" on Netflix and I finally understand Fantasy Football! Also.. That is a very funny show. Worth watching.
I have no idea how you would go about doing it on a forum though. Can someone who did last season fill me in? :please:

The forum is just for discussion. it is ran on NFL.com. It hasn't started yet but all 12 slots are filled. I'll keep you in mind for next season if you are interested though

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The forum is just for discussion. it is ran on NFL.com. It hasn't started yet but all 12 slots are filled. I'll keep you in mind for next season if you are interested though

Ohh ok.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
go fuck yourselves for not letting me join