WWE Forums - End Of The Year Award

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: WWE Forums - End Of The Year Award

Dolph'sZiggler said:
Giving him the Blue championship is one thing, but I hope people don't really give Rammy a bunch of forum awards. that would defeat the purpose

He's gotta win the fanboy one, he's practically the definition of one.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: WWE Forums - End Of The Year Award

CM Punk said:
I ain't gettin no End of the Year award. :dawg:

It's difficult to decide tbh, so many people deserve awards but we don't have enough.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I believe I voted fairly. Don't think I'll be bringing home any awards to the imaginary misses though. Dunno if I fulfill any of the criteria

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
I believe I voted fairly. Don't think I'll be bringing home any awards to the imaginary misses though. Dunno if I fulfill any of the criteria

What do you imagine she would say when you brought them home. Ehrmagerd, or Hurr de hurr?

Seriously though im assuming youll scoop at least one, seabs/ziggler and the likes will mostly clean house im assuming, with horrible people like Rammy and Hoss somewhere in there as well. People will get what they deserve .:bury:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
My votes are in after having to remember ppl's name changes!

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:

Same here tbh. I voted twice for myself, one was a joke tho really didn't know who else to put in.

I'll get 0 like you :dawg:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
how do we know we been noitntion?

You won't. I guess we can release nominations once the winner have been picked and announced but you won't know until voting is over.