• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Forums App

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Using right now and so far I really like it. I use the mobile site a lot when I have my pc hooked up to the TV (since there doesn't seem to be a way to watch NJPW World on my PlayStation). Like it so far :) I'll probably get a ton of use out of it for the next month.

Sent from my LG-D950 using WWE Forums mobile app

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
I can finally get push notifs for WWEF alerts! :yay:
7832e6f0b5.gif

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
So, err, it's probably because I have previous mod experience, but I'm getting push notifications for staff only threads that I probably participated in before (like 'Staff Lounge'). Since I have notifications on for watched threads, that's probably what it is. I don't get these notifications on the desktop version.

I know all the mods are talking shit about us right now :aries:

Solidus1

eXit
So, err, it's probably because I have previous mod experience, but I'm getting push notifications for staff only threads that I probably participated in before (like 'Staff Lounge'). Since I have notifications on for watched threads, that's probably what it is. I don't get these notifications on the desktop version.

Gotcha. I will get that fixed, thanks.

Solidus1

eXit

Still receiving them? Not sure if you watched the thread or the entire forum?