WWE Forums App

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
An update is available for Android (5.2.8) & iOS (5.2.6).
The Android update introduces support for alerts, add "who's online" support and fixes many bugs.
Download links in the first post.

Please review and leave feedback here.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
An update is available for Android (5.2.8) & iOS (5.2.6).
The Android update introduces support for alerts, add "who's online" support and fixes many bugs.
Download links in the first post.

Please review and leave feedback here.
App immediately feels much smoother and looks better. Alerts and proper PMs is an absolute godsend. Thank you!

Reactions: Solidus1

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
is there any way to enable voting on polls on the app? That's honestly the only reason I use PC website, to vote on IWT matches.

Everything else is silky smooth and love the Push notifications.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Pretty sure it was just the thread. Haven't gotten any notifs since the last one.
71ad7c53cb389010d7130f2f96c4864d.jpg

7832e6f0b5.gif
:crayo:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Maybe it's just my phone, but I got the smackdown live alert at 12:30am CT. It airs at what, 8pm? I get regular updates from weather and other apps, so just bringing it to your attention. It could just be me, but I doubt it. I also get a lot of pointless dings to old threads or shit I haven't even participated in.

I don't care about the Smackdown live thread, is there a way we can get updates like we do here, as in threads I have followed? I would also like an unfollow method to be quick after I post on some threads (women of wrestling shit please) but would love it for a lot of WWE related threads. Trying to help, not talk shit.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Check your watched forums: https://wweforums.net/watched/forums
If you don't want to automatically watch threads you reply to: https://wweforums.net/account/preferences (Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply...) or you must click "Unwatch Thread" after replying if you still want automatic watching for threads.

In the app, check the Subscribed tab, it should just tell you the same as Watched Forums/Threads does. The app only sends alerts that you'd receive on the site, I never had any issue with it.

Reactions: testsolidus

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Latest major version is in beta release, if anyone wants to update to this version just send me a message.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
The app is not currently on Google Play. If you want to install or update to the latest version: wweforums_7.1.15.apk
Ensure you allow apps to be installed from unknown sources.
Sooo, unknown sources is turned on and when I click that link I get a zoom type animation down into the right corner. Where'd it go? I can't seem to find it on my phone

Edit- oh I got it from the front page instead

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Sooo, unknown sources is turned on and when I click that link I get a zoom type animation down into the right corner. Where'd it go? I can't seem to find it on my phone

Edit- oh I got it from the front page instead

Your downloads folder. If you are using Chrome you can access downloads from the menu.