WWE F4tal 4 Way Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-Constantine

Reaction score
I'm pulling for Orton but frankly I'm tired of Cena having that damn belt and I wish they'd bring back the old one and get rid of this gangster grill of a belt. As long as it's that version, Cena will just keep getting it back. It's HIS belt for christ's sakes.

Sheamus doesn't interest me AT ALL. Edge and Orton are good though.

I can't comment on Smackdown because I literally never watch it.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I think the Punk/Rey feud can go keep going forward, but they need a break. Putting both guys in a Fatal Four Way match would be ideal, it gives the fans a chance to see both guys, while still interacting with each other, compete for something else rather than just beating on each other.

No way, that feud has gone on long enough and has fizzled. The last thing I want to see is Punk and Mysterio fight again.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
No way, that feud has gone on long enough and has fizzled. The last thing I want to see is Punk and Mysterio fight again.

Yeah, the feud had the potential of being feud of the year. But it's been a let down. Mysterio has had the upper hand the entire feud. Ppv matches, SD matches, singles, tag, he's had it all. Punk has this hooded guy on his side but has he actually helped him win?

maty619

Reaction score
Undy has to stop all of Rey's momentum! Maybe this will just leave Rey with some time out to nurse his injury only to come back and get the WHC! Wishul thinking there :p.

Doomsday

Reaction score
Smackdown could of had a better match if Jack Swagger wasn't Incumbent Champion.
Chuck's Granade is probably right about Swagger getting his ass kicked the whole match.

Cena will retain and continue to do so until Triple H returns and they fued for the title OR Sheamus will get it at some point.
Regardless of what happens expect 2010 to close out with Triple H has champion.

Reaction score
Jack Swagger needs to retain his title and Cena needs to retain his title and then drop it to Sheamus again at the MITB PPV

noumenon

Reaction score
Swagger could do a lot from a win at this PPV, retaining with the odds stacked against him. Cena however is presented with the perfect protection plan of losing his title without having to be pinned... so yeah. Expect that.

maty619

Reaction score
Well if what McFly said in the thread in the spoilers is true I find a Swagger win more believable and possible. If Swagger does win this could do wonders for his career in the long term aswell as the short term and give him a bit of confidence.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
If Rey fills in for Undertaker who might go down with injury, expect Punk and Rey to go at it most of that match which would leave Big Show and Swagger to go at it. I cannot see Swagger beating Big Show clean, as much as I hate Big Show I just can't see it. Fatal 4 Ways are no DQ though, so that could play to his advantage. This is a must win for Swagger, much like every title defense he has had thus far. Though he has been champ for quite sometime, it is not long enough to cement him as a legit main eventer. Most times I still don't see Punk in the WWE MAIN EVENT league based off his previous two title reigns.

I don't see Cena losing though. If anything he will lose to Sheamus at Fatal Four Way or even the next PPV. I don't see Edge or Orton getting it. Edge just flat out doesn't deserve it and I don't think putting the belt on Orton yet is a good idea. Sheamus could get it since I would say he needs another reign to build up his rep on Raw plus it would be a huge opening for HHH to come back in the summer and challenge Sheamus for the belt. I know it isn't that cool, but atleast people won't bitch about having Cena still in the main event.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I think that A Sheamus run could do wonders for him. I still am not a Sheamus fan, but over the past few months he has looked great. You pretty much summed up my views on the WWE 4 Way. I see either Cena "overcoming the odds" and winning cleanly or not getting pinned most likely giving Sheamus the belt. Orton is a sure fire WWE champion sometime in 2010 but I don't think the WWE is willing to gamble with the state of his arm just yet and Edge is falling flat imo

Baller

Reaction score
I got to see Cena losing and Swagger retaining, as they always seem to have Cena chasing people for feuds for a few months, and then eventually he gets it back. Probably Sheamus taking it to help develop as a champ, and plus he is the only one I can see feuding with Cena after the Fatal 4 Way, as he is constantly attacking Cena.

Swagger needs this win as it will easily elevate his career to another level, which is what he needs if they want to have him stay in the Main Event for a long time to come.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I doubt they will keep Swagger in the main event for a long time. Just wait until Triple H comes back. No one will know who the fuck Swagger is anymore.

Baller

Reaction score
I doubt they will keep Swagger in the main event for a long time. Just wait until Triple H comes back. No one will know who the fuck Swagger is anymore.

Well considering HHH is on RAW and Swagger is on Smackdown I don't think that will play too much of a factor.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I know but the WWE will do whatever they want and when it comes to Triple H, they'll bend over for him and get him whatever they want to get him....though my post did have a bit of sarcasm in it because we all know TRIPLE H IS TEH WWE GOD IN STUFF.

Reaction score
Regardless of what happens this needs to be John Cenas last title reign for quite some time. His character has gotten stale and he needs to develop more by getting involved in feuds without the title for a while