• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Elimination Chamber (2020) Discussion Thread

Sabretooth

Here are my thoughts on the card.

Women's Chamber - meh, it'll probably be decent enough but I don't have high hopes it'll be super entertaining. Shayna is the obvious winner, which I don't think hurts the match anymore than everything else already does.

Handicap IC Title match - Not expecting much from this at all, Braun showcase most likely. Cesaro, Shinsuke, and Sami all deserve better, but mostly Cesaro.

Tag Title Chamber - Could be MOTN, the gimmick is a little chaotic though so it could end up falling apart. Miz & Morrison will probably retain but they have a couple different feuds going on here, so I wouldn't be too surprised if Roode/Dolph won to set up a Heavy Machinery match down the line.

Black/Styles - This should be awesome, I just hope the No DQ stipulation doesn't make this full of OC fuckery. A little would be fine, but let this be similar to Black/Cole's Extreme Rules match and we'll have MOTN here easily.

Street Profits vs Rollins/Murphy - should be fun, hopefully better than the SaudiMania match as that one was a little basic, but their Raw match was already better than it.

Andrade/Carrillo - They always have fire matches, this should be no different...hopefully they do manage SOMETHING different though so these matchups don't start getting stale.

Gulak/Bryan - Gimme a good technical showcase PLEASE :homer: also I want Drake Maverick and maybe Heath Slater involved somehow :side:

I would honestly agree with this entire assessment.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Black vs Styles is all I care about here.

I honestly forgot all about this PPV, even after it being mentioned 8 million times.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
You know what fuck it, they should give Bryan/Gulak 45 minutes on the pre-show bc no one gives a fuck about it anyway :homer:

Also maybe with that news that Vince is down on Shayna we'll get a swerve in the Chamber match :hmm: Can't really see anyone else I'd want challenging Becky though...fuck it LETS GO LIV

Sabretooth

You know what fuck it, they should give Bryan/Gulak 45 minutes on the pre-show bc no one gives a fuck about it anyway :homer:

Also maybe with that news that Vince is down on Shayna we'll get a swerve in the Chamber match :hmm: Can't really see anyone else I'd want challenging Becky though...fuck it LETS GO LIV

Ronda Rousey will return and con chair to Sarah Logan before the match then take her spot and win.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
source.gif