WWE Elimination Chamber (2020) Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah I literally don't know why the fuck they couldn't just have Roman win the chamber. Instead having him come out and say he's next is a better option.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
AJ Styles vs Aleister Black could be MOTYC if given the time but we'll see. I really don't want aleister to lose but AJ is gonna face Undertaker so he literally can't lose. UNLESS... Undertaker costs him the match

Last edited:

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Why does Humberto keep getting title matches?

utvolzac

Patiently waiting for the Attitude Era to return
Reaction score
These have to be the worst Chamber matches in history, as far as lack of star power.

The women’s match is clearly just going to be a Shayna squash fest, no mystery there.

The tag team match has clusterfuck written all over it. Way to many bodies for a chamber match.

And it really exposes the lack of depth in the women’s and tag team divisions.

Shayna, Asuka, the Job Squad 2.0 and boring as fuck Natalya is the least exciting chamber line up I could image. There are not enough credible contenders to support two women’s divisions. The titles need to be unified ASAP.

Same for the tag division. Aside from Miz and Morrison how many more times can we see the Usos and New Day trade the titles back and forth. Lucha House Party is a throw away. Ziggler and Roode are just a makeshift team and Heavy Machinery are comedy jobbers. Like the women’s titles there should be one tag division for both brands.

Aside from Braun single handily squashing Sami’s nerd herd, there’s nothing else on this card that I’d even care to watch.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
These have to be the worst Chamber matches in history, as far as lack of star power.

The women’s match is clearly just going to be a Shayna squash fest, no mystery there.

The tag team match has clusterfuck written all over it. Way to many bodies for a chamber match.

And it really exposes the lack of depth in the women’s and tag team divisions.

Shayna, Asuka, the Job Squad 2.0 and boring as fuck Natalya is the least exciting chamber line up I could image. There are not enough credible contenders to support two women’s divisions. The titles need to be unified ASAP.

Same for the tag division. Aside from Miz and Morrison how many more times can we see the Usos and New Day trade the titles back and forth. Lucha House Party is a throw away. Ziggler and Roode are just a makeshift team and Heavy Machinery are comedy jobbers. Like the women’s titles there should be one tag division for both brands.

Aside from Braun single handily squashing Sami’s nerd herd, there’s nothing else on this card that I’d even care to watch.

I don't really think heavy machinery are comedy jobbers.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Gulak/Bryan confirmed as of SmackDown. The card should be mostly finalized. Not an important show by any means, but I guess I could see a few of these matches being sleepers.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Bryan and Gulak could be really solid I imagine. I like what they have done so far with the two and I like that Gulak is doing something significant again.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It's a refreshing break for Bryan out of the main event scene as well that lets him still be entertaining. I'm sure people are bitching about it saying he's being buried still...but fuck 'em.

Reactions: Jimmy King

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Tbh, this whole card doesn’t look so bad albeit the predictable women’s chamber match but honestly this card looks decent enough.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
This is gonna be a boring PPV. My only fave in a match is Seth and he's likely gonna lose.

Tag team Chamber match should be good, but the women's one is painfully predictable.

I also prob won't be chatting during this show cos I'll be posting from my iPad instead of my laptop (need to use my laptop to stream the PPV to my TV), and my iPad is too slow to run the chatbox, like it lags to a ridiculous extent. So I'll just have to post in the thread itself every now and then. Bah.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Literally every match on this card has a lot of potential except the handicap match.

AJ vs Black could be phenomenal (no pun intended) and Bryan vs Gulak could also be really good if given time.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Here are my thoughts on the card.

Women's Chamber - meh, it'll probably be decent enough but I don't have high hopes it'll be super entertaining. Shayna is the obvious winner, which I don't think hurts the match anymore than everything else already does.

Handicap IC Title match - Not expecting much from this at all, Braun showcase most likely. Cesaro, Shinsuke, and Sami all deserve better, but mostly Cesaro.

Tag Title Chamber - Could be MOTN, the gimmick is a little chaotic though so it could end up falling apart. Miz & Morrison will probably retain but they have a couple different feuds going on here, so I wouldn't be too surprised if Roode/Dolph won to set up a Heavy Machinery match down the line.

Black/Styles - This should be awesome, I just hope the No DQ stipulation doesn't make this full of OC fuckery. A little would be fine, but let this be similar to Black/Cole's Extreme Rules match and we'll have MOTN here easily.

Street Profits vs Rollins/Murphy - should be fun, hopefully better than the SaudiMania match as that one was a little basic, but their Raw match was already better than it.

Andrade/Carrillo - They always have fire matches, this should be no different...hopefully they do manage SOMETHING different though so these matchups don't start getting stale.

Gulak/Bryan - Gimme a good technical showcase PLEASE :homer: also I want Drake Maverick and maybe Heath Slater involved somehow :side:

Reactions: Sabretooth