WWE-ECW Leave the Memories Alone Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Throughout his first few months in the WWE I remember seeing all the "I Paid To See CM Punk" signs everywhere. I am contemplating making one when I go see a WWE live event in March lol.

soulreaper545

Reaction score
sandman beating the hell out of random guys with a singapore cane was the best ECW moments

MizMasta3000

I enjoyed when Matt Hardy gave me a reason to give a shit about him after Mattitude Era

xtremebadass

I remember they had a Hardy Boys reunion on ECW once, I forgot who they fought though :(

chessarmy

My favorite moment was the debut show. Don't get me wrong, it was awful, but I couldn't help but mark out for everything because it was so great (at the time) to see ECW back!

Thank god they're ending it now though

xtremebadass

I remember Edge being on the first episode of ECW.

RVD was like, well I am keeping (the ECW title) because of it's history...and I am going to keep this one (the WWE title) because it spins. *RVD spins the belt*

lol classic

MizMasta3000

Same. Now that shit could have put him in the main event.

Airfixx

all respect top Christian whose reign has been just taking on challengers, no real decent fueds...

You mean apart from the 6 month(ish) storyline with Regal?

..Or the fued with Swagger?

..Or the stuff with Dreamer?

MizMasta3000

I guess he was talking about when during the Regal storyline and after when he would just randomly face guys like Ryder,Tatsu,Benjamin for the title

noumenon

Because Regal was the only established heel for him to have a program with on the entire brand. And they never even had a back and forth with the title between the two which was just plain odd.

xtremebadass

Yea, all Christian basically did was beat Regal maybe an all of 3 times and the rest of the time called him Bill. There really was no feud when you think about it. It was just a very long promo between the two that failed to amount to anything that lasted about 6 months.

I am not a Regal fan, but they could have given it to him just to have Christian be in the role of the challenger. They could have made it mildly interesting.