WWE DVD Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Getting the Attitude Era one without a second thought. That's just a no-brainer.

I've seen all Lesnar's matches, so I dunno. Pretty sure I already have all the best ones on other dvd's. May just end up getting it to have his name across the spine of a dvd on my wrestling rack.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
According to the official synopsis of the Brock Lesnar WWE DVD for this year, it will in part be a re-release of the original production Here Comes The Pain, and by the looks of it will have limited involvement from Lesnar himself.

The three-disc DVD release, two-disc on Blu-ray, will be released to the United States on October 30th, 2012. The synopsis (shown below) reveals it will include the documentary portion from the previously released Brock Lesnar DVD from 2003. In addition to that there is planned to be approximately 30 minutes of new interview footage with Brock, with the rest of the set comprised of archive matches from his WWE career up to 2012.

The night after WrestleMania XXVIII, Brock Lesnar made a shocking return to the ring and leveled John Cena with an F-5, sending a message that after 8 years, the pain is back. In 2002 & 2003, “The Next Big Thing” brought it to the biggest & baddest competition in WWE, becoming the youngest WWE Champion of all time, and a household name overnight. His awe-inspiring physique, amateur championship pedigree and affinity for punishing opponents made him an unstoppable force in the ring. Now, after years of dominating the MMA scene, Brock is back and looking to steamroll the biggest Superstars of today. This DVD set includes the original 2003 documentary ‘Here Comes The Pain’ plus 30 minutes of new interview footage, and 6 hours of matches not included in the original DVD. Featuring classic matches against Hulk Hogan, Undertaker, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio & more, plus Brock’s controversial comments upon his return to sports entertainment!

Wow this is extremely lazy and will probably effect my decision of buying it on release date. I already own the ’03 DVD and I don't care about seeing it again. I want a new doco with him sitting down and speaking about everything, not just a short 30 minutes. If WWE have him on a contract, just make a fucking new full documentary with him and maybe even get guys like Dana to speak instead of being money hungry cunts and making a DVD just to earn a bit of extra money.

In other news, CM Punk posted the following on Twitter:

"Just had an advanced screening of my DVD for a select few family members. So proud of it. Working on a lot of cool things for its release."

Sweet.

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I haven't bought a WWE DVD in years probably a decade and I will be sure to buy Punk's DVD just sounds like it'll be one of WWE's best ones they've ever done.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
[video=youtube;7V3kzbSRQqM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V3kzbSRQqM[/video]

This DVD has so much potential and could past Bret Harts DVD and i feel Bret's DVD is the best superstar DVD of all time.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Knew Colt would have a part in this considering Punk was in full control of it but still :y: seeing that he is anyways. Can't wait till it comes out.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Following yesterday’s updates on the new Brock Lesnar DVD, a synopsis for WWE’s planned nWo DVD and Blu-ray set is also now out, revealing the format of content included.

This one is slated for release in November 2012 to all regions, produced as a three-disc DVD, and two-disc on Blu-ray. The blurb reveals that it will include a new documentary on the history of the nWo, as the main feature. It also makes reference to Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff, which seems to infer that their contributions to the documentary will be archive interviews. The rest of the set will of course consist of matches and moments from nWo’s run in WCW and WWE.

In the mid-90s, a malicious group of renegades ‘invaded’ World Championship Wrestling, shaking the landscape of the sports-entertainment world and turning the tables on Monday Night War. Little did anyone know, the shock of the century was yet to come. When Hulk Hogan did the unthinkable and turned his back on the fans, The Outsiders had officially become The New World Order, and chaos ensued.
Now, relive the the history of one of the most infamous and controversial factions of all time with this brand new documentary. Get the inside scoop from those who lived it, such as Kevin Nash, Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff, as well as new interviews from Superstars who were inspired and enthralled by the nWo. Also featuring the definitive matches and moments from the era, including battles for the WCW World Heavyweight title, stunning defections to the nWo and the internal strife that eventually tore the group apart.

The title of the project is down on the schedules right now as nWo: New World Order, which may or may not change later. Look out for pre-orders going up on Amazon.com very soon.

Can't wait for the DVD. When more info comes out, it's gonna be interesting to see how the DVD is going to be.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I say wait. ^

Earlier this week the full content and match listing was released for CM Punk – Best in the World DVD, and today we can exclusively reveal the cover art!

This 3-Disc DVD and 2-Disc Blu-Ray set hits stores in October worldwide. Fans in the UK and Europe can already pre-order a copy now over at Silvervision.co.uk.

punkart.jpg

The cover looks pretty sweet and it has a good style to it that suits CM Punk. The mic goes with his whole pipebomb thing which is cool. I like the scenery behind him and the attire goes with it.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I'll catch this new NWO DVD because the last one was kinda poor but I really don't expect big things from this.

The Hogan & Bischoff interviews won't be new because they haven't been with the WWE for a while, Hall is a total wreck and WWE wouldn't put him on anything in his current state so that leaves only Kevin Nash as an original who could actually do some work given his recentish re-hiring.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I like the cover for the Punk DVD. Can't wait until it's released.

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Cover art revealed for Money in the Bank 2012.

KAL2597.jpg

Cena on another cover...

Lewb

Reaction score
Love how they don't even care about giving away the main story of the DVD on the cover any more.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
For the second year in a row WWE have spoilt a result on the MITB DVD cover. Well played.

Reaction score
Is it really spoiled if the results are already all over the internet and promoted on the TV shows? Anyone buying a PPV DVD probably at least follows TV where they let that particular cat out of the bag.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I don't see how it's spoiled? Seriously, who buys the DVD without already knowing who won?