WWE DVD Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Another ECW DVD? Cool.

Hope it has some good matches. Just a shame that the entrance music will likely be edited.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
CM Punk is being filmed today while doing media appearances for RAW. The filming is for his WWE DVD that is expected to come out later in 2012.

He tweeted the following:

"Oh hey. Day 1 of filming for this little DVD thing I'm doing. No time like 5:30 AM to capture my true crabby essence."

"Man. This DVD is going to be so great. #LWF #MAW #SDW #IWA #IWC #ROH #OVW #WWE"

I can't wait for this DVD, it is going to be great! I wonder if the reason he done those other wrestling promotion hashtags means that there is going to be matches of his from there on the DVD. I hope the triple threat match with him Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio in IWA mid south is on there.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
That's a good dvd, HB. Thought it was kinda shit Rock doesn't narrate it, which is a shame because the match selection was actually very good.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I received my new The Rock DVD in the mail just earlier on, will give the documentary a watch after RAW. Can't wait to watch it.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I bought that damn thing last week and still haven't watched it. Might do so after Raw tonight as well. I need something to keep me up for another 2 hours before the midnight release of ME3.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
That's a good dvd, HB. Thought it was kinda shit Rock doesn't narrate it, which is a shame because the match selection was actually very good.

that was the only bad thing really all they did was throw a bunch of matches and promo on it, would of been nice tohave maybe rock on commentary for a couple of match. But other then that REALLY GREAT DVD.

I watched the Rock documentary and i was not much of a fan of it. Maybe cause i knew 95% of the stuff already, and I wish they would of went into much depth about some of his feuds.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I watched the Rock documentary and i was not much of a fan of it. Maybe cause i knew 95% of the stuff already, and I wish they would of went into much depth about some of his feuds.
Oh great, I really did not need to hear that. I had a feeling that was probably the case actually, which is why I didn't watch it sooner. Kinda figured he would just drone on about everything he's done and how OMG AWESOME it all was. Kinda typical run-of-the-mill documentary, which is kinda what I figured he wanted.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I wasn't disappointed with the documentary as much as I was with the match selection. Granted, they had my two favorite Rock matches, the I Quit Match with Mankind and the ladder match with Triple H, but other than that it wasn't anything special. I would have loved to see the Deadly Games final where Rock won the WWE Championship for the 1st time. Or maybe Wrestlemania 18 against Hogan as opposed to the rematch which left a lot to be desired. Or how about Wrestlemania 19, Austin's last match. Somebody definitely dropped the ball on the matches

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I wasn't disappointed with the documentary as much as I was with the match selection. Granted, they had my two favorite Rock matches, the I Quit Match with Mankind and the ladder match with Triple H, but other than that it wasn't anything special. I would have loved to see the Deadly Games final where Rock won the WWE Championship for the 1st time. Or maybe Wrestlemania 18 against Hogan as opposed to the rematch which left a lot to be desired. Or how about Wrestlemania 19, Austin's last match. Somebody definitely dropped the ball on the matches

why don't you just buy this then http://wrestlingsmarks.com/forums/t7128-12/#post169516

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Oh jesus, the less Wrestlemania matches on these compilations, the better. I own every WM, Summer Slam, and Royal Rumble, so every time they have matches from those ppv's, it's a bummer for me. Television matches and smaller ppv's are my preference because those are the matches I don't already have.

I would like to see them have more matches from their pre-WWE days, but there never is many of them, no matter who it is. Chris Benoit's dvd was probably the best with that, it had I think 3 matches from Japan which is unheard of for any other WWE wrestler. One of Eddie's dvds had a few matches from Mexico as well now that I think about it.

Deuce

Reaction score
I watched that one a while ago, I LOVED it, Eddie Guerrero is one of my all-time favorite WWE superstars for sure. I just bought this disc not too long ago, thoughts?

ecw-best-dudley-boyz-dvd-cover-art.jpg

Attachments

• ecw-best-dudley-boyz-dvd-cover-art.jpg
    ecw-best-dudley-boyz-dvd-cover-art.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 9

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Funny thing i have that dvd, i've had it for a while now but never watched i think it's still got the wrapping around it.

Deuce

Reaction score
Funny thing i have that dvd, i've had it for a while now but never watched i think it's still got the wrapping around it.

i just found it today, will be giving it a watch soon, my friend says it's pretty good so might as well watch it.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I'm a big Eddie fan and I've always wanted to watch that DVD, is it good Fab? Is there like something similar to a documentary? (of course not a doco of him speaking)

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
lol i just finished putting in my review, it's basically a match dvd but its got some other wrestler talking about how great Eddie was.