WWE Draft 2023

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rfc90

Reaction score
Monday Night Raw

raw-banner 2.jpeg

18 December 2023

Commentary Michael Cole and Wade Barrett

The Judgement Day are in the ring .

Finn Bálor : All Rise for The Judgement Day ! Tonight is the night me and JD defend our titles successfully against Santos Escobar and Rey Mysterio .

R Truth music hits

R Truth : Cut the music ! Don’t you dare pull same crap on me like you did last week ! .

R Truth comes in to the ring .

R Truth: I am disappointed to hear Finn Bálor and JD McDonagh have match tonight . Cos I am here for revenge for last weeks attack. I am ready to take every member of The Judgement Day member out . Seems Dirty Dom doesn’t have a match tonight . I start with you !

Rhea Ripley: I give you Dom I am confident Dom could beat you . How about street fight match now ?

R Truth : Deal

R Truth smacks Dirty Dom

Street Fight

R Truth vs Dirty Dom

R Truth pinfalls Dirty Dom for the win .

R Truth celebrates in the ring .

The Judgement Day looks mad .

HHH in the ring with Becky Lynch and Nia Jaxx

HHH : I am here to sort problem between Becky Lynch and Nia Jaxx . Nia do have anything to say to Becky ?

Nia Jaxx : The WWE board have asked me in past not wrestle Becky Lynch because they don’t want Becky in hostpail and potentially put WWE out business I am that dangerous.

HHH : Nia no one in WWE board has ever came out with that comment .

Becky Lynch : Nia your only known for being realated to The Rock and Roman Reigns and being scared of fighting The Man Becky Lynch .

HHH : I got suggestion in 2 weeks time at Day 1 we get Nia Jaxx vs Becky Lynch ?

Nia Jaxx : Ok seems everyone desperate for me to kick Becky ass . I accept this match . Good luck Seth taking care of Becky after this match .

Nia Jaxx laughs .

Becky Lynch slaps Nia Jaxx

Nia Jaxx Sammon Drops Becky Lynch .
Nia Jaxx poses on front of the audience.

Jackie Redmond interviews The Miz

Jackie Redmond : This you’re last chance of facing Gunther for Intercontinental Championship how do you feel about it ?

The Miz : Tonight I get make history by stopping Gunthers historical reign and I also get chance tie Chris Jerichos record of most Intercontinental Championships ever . What night could potentially be . Hopefully it me smiling at the end of night no Gunther .

Intercontinental Championship Match

Gunther C vs The Miz

Gunther pinfalls The Miz for the win .

Commercial Break

Gunther walking backstage

Ludwig Kaiser and Giovanni Vinci clap Gunther.

Gunther : Enough of that crap ! I want yous improve your performance in Imperium while I am on vacation or you will be both out of Imperium! Merry Xmas !

Gunther storms of .

Ludwig Kaiser and Giovanni Vinci look at each other in shock .

Sheamus appears on the screen .

Sheamus : Last week I choked LA Knight out which I very enjoyed doing . Shows you how far ahead I am in wrestling game than you LA . Last week was lesson in wrestling to you . I hope your in hostpail bed struggling to eat you food . You definitely wouldn’t be acting like the Hollywood star you think you are .

LA Knight jumps Sheamus .

LA Knight powerbombs Sheamus through a table .

LA Knight : Merry Xmas from LA Knight yeah !

Seth Rollins in the ring .
Seth Freakin’ Rollins : Welcome Monday Night Rollins . 2023 been a good yeah for me I won World Heavyweight Championship. I made this belt something worth fighting for . Not like Roman Reigns championship. I come here every week and I defend it against anyone that challenges me . In 2024 I been given my 1st title defence at Day 1 and I be facing Drew McIntyre .

Drew McIntyre hits .

Drew McIntyre comes to the ring .

Seth Rollins : That wasn’t que for you to come out .

Drew McIntyre: I want no trouble Seth . Seth you’re the man to beat on Monday Night Raw . This time last year we never had World Heavyweight Championship. You made this belt worth fighting for . You had likes of Sheamus , The Miz , Jey USO , LA Knight , Finn Bálor and CM Punk chasing after your belt . Top stars of Monday Night Raw . All down to you Seth . You’re the man I have beat for this title beating anyone else wouldn’t mean anything .I am also impressed with how you told CM Punk straight . People like LA Knight and Jey USO would rather kiss Punks ass than throwing him out the door. You’re like me you know CM Punk is toxic mess and we can’t have him on Monday Night Raw .

Seth Freakin’ Rollins : You surprised me Drew . I never actually thought could say anything nice about anyone . One min you’re accusing me of playing with your head and next you’re telling me how great I am . Maybe Drew McIntyre playing with my head ?

Drew McIntyre: I am serious Seth and I am taking our match very seriously. I need this title and I do anything to get it .

Seth Rollins : Anything like cheating or sneak attacks ? Who will Drew blame if he loses at Day 1? Could be interesting time ahead for Drew McIntyre . Look forward to see what happens to you next . Merry Xmas Drew and I see you at Day 1 .

Seth Rollins walks off .

Drew McIntyre Claymore Kicks Seth Rollins .

Drew McIntyre picks World Heavyweight Championship up and shoves Seth Rollins face .

Drew McIntyre: I am no joke Seth ! I am coming for this title . Enjoy Xmas and 2024 will be era with Drew McIntyre! .

Drew McIntyre music hits .

Santos Escobar and Rey Mysterio warming up backstage .

LA Knight comes up to them .

LA Knight : Thank you for me helping me last week against Sheamus and I hope you beat The Judgement Day tonight .

LA Knight shakes Rey Mysterio hand .

LA Knight shakes Santos Escobar hand .

Creed Brothers with Ivy Nile vs Ludwig Kaiser and Giovanni Vinci

Brutus Creed pinfalls Giovanni Vinci for the win .
Ludwig Kaiser looks annoyed with Giovanni Vinci .

The Judgement Day are backstage .

Rhea Ripley : Dom was shocking result against R Truth tonight .

JD McDonagh : Don’t worry Dom I am happy deal with R Truth for you .

Finn Bálor : JD focus on Santos Escobar and Rey Mysterio.

Rhea Ripley: JD we can’t lose Undisputed Tag Team Championships so focus on the game !
JD McDonagh : I will !
Rhea Ripley : Good stuff Hunter told me at Day 1 I have defend my championships against Zelina Vega . We can’t let L.W.O. get any of our titles ! .

Undisputed Tag Team Championship Match

Finn Bálor and JD McDonagh C vs Santos Escobar and Rey Mysterio

Finn Bálor pinfalls Rey Mysterio for the win .

The Judgement Day celebrates in the ring

Last Raw of 2023 goes of the air

Rfc90

Reaction score
Smackdown
1719074254432.png

Friday 22 December 2023

Commentary Michael Cole ,Corey Graves and Kevin Patrick

AJ Styles standing in the ring

AJ Styles : Cody wants finish his story and Randy Orton wants revenge on Roman Reigns. I want Roman Reigns title that what I want ! .

Cody Rhodes music hits
https://youtu.be/dPSnJY7uxdA?si=SgocMi6J9sRiPTVN

Cody Rhodes comes to the ring .

Cody Rhodes : What do want to speak about? I tell you what I want speak about . I want to finish my story. It needs finished finished before AJ Styles tile challenge . You been world champion I haven’t ! I promise you when I win my title I will make you number one contender ! .

Randy Orton music hits .

Randy Orton comes to the ring .

Randy Orton : Cody I understand you want to finish your story but you had number of opportunities in last 18 months for this to happen and you screwed up everytime . I relate with AJ . The Bloodline took us both out . Their is difference I was out for 18 months and I been plotting this match for last 18 months . You only been out a few weeks . Think I deserve shot before you AJ .

Cody Rhodes : Yes I had number of opportunities at Roman Reigns but he never injured me . Shows I am smarter than pair of yous .

Nick Aldis appears on the stage .

Nick Aldis : Some really good sell pitches here on who should face Roman Reigns at Royal Rumble. I can’t decide who deserves it most here . I got solution to this problem Randy Orton vs AJ Styles vs Cody Rhodes at Smackdowns News Years Revolution and winner will face Roman Reigns at Royal Rumble. AJ you be facing Solo Sikoa tonight .

Roman Reigns with Paul Heyman backstage

Roman Reigns : Wiseman Bring me Nick Aldis I want to speak to him !!

Paul Heyman looks nervously.

Paul Heyman : Yes Tribal Cheif I get him for you .

Paul Heyman walks out the room

Roman Reigns looks mad .

Nxt North American Championship match

Dragon Lee C vs Cameron Grimies

Dragon Lee pinfalls Cameron Grimes for the win .

Nick Aldis walks into Roman Reigns locker room

Roman Reigns sitting on couch looking wild .

Roman Reigns : Do know who I am ?

Nick Aldis: Yes I do Tribal Cheif Roman Reigns

Roman Reigns : So what your excuse?

Nick Aldis: Excuse for what ?
Roman Reigns: You put Cody Rhodes , AJ Styles and Randy Orton all in a number one contender match for my title . Let’s speak about each challenger. Cody had number of opportunities against me and has failed each time.I think we get same result if he faced me at Royal Rumble. Randy Orton I am reason why he hasn’t been here for 18 months . Are you wanting me kill the guy ? That what will happen if he steps in ring with me ? AJ Styles is other guy my family already taken him out and you’re wanting Solo to face him in the ring . What are you thinking ? I wouldn’t get this nonsense with HHH .

Nick Aldis : Hunter had his favourites I don’t have favourites here I am afraid. Everyone gets equal chance on Friday Night Smackdown and I want give WWE universe the best match’s possible . Roman you’re not going tell me how to run Friday Night Smackdown . That everything that I have to say here . I hope you good Xmas. See you in 2024 .

Nick Aldis walks out the room

Roman Reigns looks wild .

United States Championship Number one contender tournament.

Kevin Owens vs Montez Ford

Kevin Owens pinfalls Montez Ford for the win .

AJ is backstage.

Luke Galkows and Karl Anderson walk in

Luke Gallows : AJ what you doing that to Cody for ? He one of us .
AJ Styles laughs
Karl Anderson : What funny ?
AJ Styles : You thinking me and Cody are like .
Luke Gallows : Dunno what gone into you recently.
AJ Styles : I am same old AJ I ever been .Anyway I got match get ready for .
AJ Styles walks off
Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows shake their heads.

United States Championship Tournament Number one Contender Match

Butch vs Carmelo Hayes

Butch pinfalls Carmelo Hayes for the win .

Logan Paul appears on the screen.

Logan Paul : So it Butch v Kevin Owens in final of United States Championship Tournament. Butch blames Sheamus and Ridge Holland for being shit . Butch your shit on your own accord. You’re never going be as big star like myself . You’re wasting your time in WWE . Kevin Owens just real life Eric Cartman . I have nothing to worry about .

Logan Paul laughs .

Solo Sikoa with Paul Heyman vs AJ Styles

Roman Reigns spears AJ Styles

Ref calls for the bell

Winner by DQ AJ Styles

Solo Sikoa and Roman Reigns double team on Aj Styles .
Randy Orton music hits

Randy Orton runs to the ring

Randy Orton RKOS Solo Sikoa
Jimmy USO Superkicks Randy Orton out nowhere.
Jimmy USO attacks Randy Orton
Cody Rhodes music hits

Cody Rhodes Cross Rhodes Jimmy USO .
Roman Reigns stares at Cody Rhodes
Roman Reigns exits the ring .
Solo Sikoa and Jimmy USO remain lying in the ring .
AJ Styles stands up and pushes Cody Rhodes .
Cody Rhodes Cross Rhodes AJ Styles .
Roman Reigns on stage .
Roman Reigns and Cody Rhodes stare at each other .

Smackdown goes of the air .

Rfc90

Reaction score
Monday Night Raw
raw-banner 2.jpeg

1 January 2024

Day 1

Commentary Michael Cole and Wade Barret

Nia Jaxx vs Becky Lynch

Nia Jaxx pinfalls Becky Lynch for the win

Becky Lynch has blood dripping from her head .

Nia Jaxx celebrates in the ring .

Replay of LA Knight attacking Sheamus on last episode of Monday Night Raw shown .

LA Knight music hits

LA Knight comes to the ring .

LA Knight : Happy New Year ! LA Knight here to welcome everyone on to Day 1 1st Monday Night Raw of 2024 Yeah !

What the plans for LA Knight for 2024 ?

I can’t answer that until I deal with Sheamus . Sheamus let’s stop wasting time and have a match tonight !

Sheamus appears on the screen .

Sheamus : LA I can’t fight you tonight I am in Ireland celebrating New Year. You spoiled my Xmas with your sneaky attack I will get my revenge. How about Sheamus v LA Knight on next weeks Monday Night Raw ?

LA Knight: You’re on

Sheamus : Good man I hope you have shitty New Year from your pal Sheamus in Ireland .

Sheamus raises a glass of whiskey .

Sheamus goes of the screen .

LA Knight looks annoyed

Imperium vs Creed Brothers

Julius Creed Clothlines Giovanni Vinci

Giovanni Vinci appears injured.

Ref stops the match .

Giovanni Vinci checked on by medical team .

Ludwig Kaiser is wild that match has been stopped.

Miz Tv

The Miz : Welcome Everyone The 1st episode of Miz TV in 2024 . I am welcoming an old friend on Miz Tv . He would like speak about his issues with The Judgement Day . I would like welcome R Truth to Miz Tv .

R Truth music hits .

R Truth comes to the ring

The Miz : R Truth welcome to Miz Tv

R Truth : What’s up ?

The Miz : What’s up with you and The Judgement Day ?

R Truth : I seen The Judgment Day screwing up with their recruitment . They tried getting Drew McIntyre and Randy Orton services and failed . I have over 25 years of wrestling experience and I been a world champion. So I offered my services to The Judgement Day.Which was ignored and then I offered them a solution to beat Santos Escobar and Rey Mysterio. They knew better and lose their match against Santos Escobar and Rey Mysterio. Then Following week they did sneak attack on me in this ring . I got my revenge on one member Dirty Dom I beat him 123 in this very ring .

JD McDonagh : Enough of this bullshit !

JD McDonagh and Finn Bálor appear.

JD McDonagh and Finn come to the ring

JD McDonagh : Truth wish you would shut up . We beat Santos Escobar and Rey Mysterio 2 week ago in this very ring . So we don’t need your silly tactics to beat L.W.O .

Finn Bálor : Is this 2011 ? Awesome Truth other failure The Miz was part of .

JD McDonagh laughs

JD McDonagh : Two rejects together.

Finn Bálor laughs

Finn Bálor : In 2023 The Miz screwed up a World Heavyweight title shot against Seth Rollins. Then he screwed up Intercontinental Championship title shot against Gunther. What year 2023 was for The Miz . I expect the same in 2024 . In 2024 Finn Balors year going be different I am going be World Heavyweight Champion.

The Miz : I admit 2023 wasn’t best year for me . I am going fix that in 2024 . Truth how about we reunite Awesome Truth tonight and challenge Finn Bálor and JD to a match ?

R Truth : Would be my pleasure! .
Commercial Break
Non Title Tag Team Match

Awesome Truth vs Finn Bálor and JD McDonagh

The Miz pinfalls JD McDonagh for the win .

Awesome Truth celebrates win in the ring .

Women’s Undisputed Championship Match

Rhea Ripley vs Zelina Vega

Rhea Ripley pinfalls Zelina Vega for the win .

Kofi Kingston comes to the ring .

Kofi Kingston: Last couple of years haven’t been best for me . New Day lost Big E to injury and New Day ain’t winning Tag Team Titles like they used to . In 2019 I had World Title for 180 days. 180 days were best days of my career . I would love to be in that situation again and win World Heavyweight tite again . My aim in 2024 win a world title again .

The Rock music hits

The Rock comes to the ring .

The Rock : No one wanting see your stupid dances and no one wants eat your pancakes.

Kofi Kingston : Man don’t be a hater be positive.

The Rock : Kofi Kingston you’re just about have a bad day . The Rock no here speak to some stupid circus act . The Rock most positive man in this building tonight . I am Hollywood star and I am part of most successful wrestling family in history. You can’t get any more positive than that . Kofi let’s speak about plans in 2024 . You had your chance as world champion and you screwed up within 8 seconds against Brock Lesnar . Pure Embarrassment right there . Don’t think you deserve again be World Champion again for that awful result. I think I deserve get title shot before you . Because I am biggest superstar in the planet . I want Roman Reigns at WrestleMania . This will be biggest fight in wrestling history and in our family. It give wrestling fans the fight they want . Fuck Cody’s story. Tribal Chief this what I can do !

The Rock Rock Bottoms Kofi Kingston

The Rock : The Rock Rocks ! Tribal Chief I see you at Wrestlemania. If Ya smell what The Rock is cooking?

The Rock music hits .

The Rock poses for the fans .

World Heavyweight Championship Match

Seth Rollins C vs Drew McIntyre

Drew McIntyre Claymore Kicks Seth Rollins

Finn Bálor music hits

Finn Bálor appears holding Money In The Bank Briefcase .

Drew McIntyre goes out the ring .

Drew McIntyre Claymore Kicks Finn Bálor

Drew McIntyre: Finn you ain’t ruining my big moment!

Drew McIntyre goes back in the ring .
Seth Rollins stands up
Seth Rollins Pedigrees Drew McIntyre
Seth Rollins pinfalls Drew McIntyre for the win

Seth Rollins celebrates in the ring
Drew McIntyre looks annoyed.
Finn Bálor looks wild .

Raw goes off the air .

Rfc90

Reaction score
Friday Night Smackdown
1719074254432.png

New Years Revolution

5 January 2024

Commentary Corey Graves and Kevin Patrick

United States Championship Number One Contender Final

Butch vs Kevin Owens

Kevin Owens pinfalls Butch for the win .

Logan Paul comes in the ring

Logan Paul : I thought Butch would been harder challenge than Kevin Owens . I thought Damian Priest was easy fight until I meet Kevin Owens . I make sure this dumb Canadian doesn’t end up representing United States Championship !!
Logan Paul laughs

Kevin Owen’s Stunners Logan Paul .

Kevin Owen’s laughs .

Kevin Owen’s music hits

Commercial Break

Austin Theory and Grayson Waller are in injury room with Logan Paul .
Grayson Waller : Logan we make sure Kevin pays for this !
Dragon Lee comes in laughing .
Austin Theory: This ain’t funny
Dragon Lee : Yeah it is
Grayson Waller : See if you’re laughing after this .

Austin Theory and Grayson Waller jump Dragon Lee .

Bobby Lashley with Street Profits are in the ring .

Montez Ford : I never achieved my goal of winning United States Championship. I lost to good man . Kevin I know you can beat Logan Paul . Smackdown needs champion like you . What plans next for Montez Ford .I plan to enter myself in this years Royal Rumble Match and I plan to headline this years Wrestlemania .

Bobby Lashley : In 2023 I thought my career ended until I teamed up with Street Profits.I am sure we make 2024 great. Hopefully Montez start the party at Royal Rumble and become Royal Rumble winner.

Angelo Dawkins : Montez entering the Royal Rumble Match . Me and Bobby are coming for The Judgement Day Tag Team Titles. We need some gold and The Judgement Day will be our start of our hunt for gold .

Lights go Out .

Karrion Kross and Scarlett appear
Karrion Kross : End is here !

The Authors of Pain jump Street Profits and Bobby Lashley .

Paul Ellering appears .

Karrion Kross: Lift Street Profits up !

The Authors of Pain Super Colliders Street Profits .

Karrion Kross enters the ring .

Karrion Kross lifts Bobby Lashley and slams him on the mat .

Karrion Kross : Montez I will see you in Royal Rumble Match!

Karrion Kross ,AOP, Scarlett and Paul Ellering pose in the ring.

Cathy Kelley interviews Paul Heyman

Cathy Kelley : What The Bloodline views on The Rock comments on that he wants face Tribal Chief at WrestleMania?

Paul Heyman : The Rock has to earn his shot at The Tribal Chief and filming Hollywood movies wouldn’t help him earn this opportunity .We don’t care if your family . The Tribal Chief doesn’t just hand out title opportunities. The Rock just other John Cena or Brock Lesnar . The Rock thinks he can just turn up here and get title shot . Dwayne I am afraid doesn’t work like that .

Be like my friend CM Punk . CM Punk knew Smackdown wasn’t for him and The Bloodline would destroy him if he stayed here . He knows that Seth Rollins is better opportunity for a World Title win . CM Punk a smart guy .

Cody Rhodes ain’t a smart guy he hopes to get different result every-time he faces Tribal Chief .
Insanity . Randy and AJ must enjoyed their time of while being injured . Because that what will happen again when you face Tribal Chief .
This will happen to Royal Rumble winner aswell !
Roman Reigns will smash anyone steps in ring with him !

Tyler Bate vs Cameron Grimes

Tyler Bate pinfalls Cameron Grimes for the win .

Commercial Break

Tyler Bate is backstage
Butch walks up to him
Butch and Tyler Bates shake hands

Winner Face Roman Reigns at Royal Rumble

AJ Styles vs Cody Rhodes vs Randy Orton

Bloodline music hits

All members of The Bloodline appear on the stage .

Roman Reigns : Let’s smash them !

All members of The Bloodline run to the ring .

Roman Reigns Spears Cody Rhodes

Jimmy USO Superkicks AJ Styles

Roman Reigns and Jimmy USO Double team on Cody Rhodes

Solo Sikoa throws Randy Orton out the ring .

Solo Sikoa throws Randy Orton in steel steps .

AJ Styles stands up

Roman Reigns Superman Punches AJ Styles.

Solo Sikoa picks up Randy Orton and Samoan spikes Randy Orton .

Cody Rhodes stands up

Roman Reigns spears Cody Rhodes

Nick Aldis appears on the stage
Nick Aldis : I tried to do this the fairest way but The Bloodline had a different idea . Don’t care if Tribal Chief likes this or not . At Royal Rumble it be fatal four way match with Tribal Chief vs Randy Orton vs AJ Styles vsCody Rhodes .

Roman Reigns stares at Nick Aldis

Smackdown goes of the air