WWE Draft 2023

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rfc90

Reaction score
Smackdown
3 November 2023
1000004948.png

Commentary Michael Cole, Corey Graves and Kevin Patrick.
Cody Rhodes in the ring .
Cody Rhodes: Tommrow night at Crown Jewel I end Roman Reigns Toxic Reign as Champion . 1200 Days of horror will end tommrow. Last week Roman tried to attack me but I got better of him . I wouldn't be scared of landing more Cross Rhodes on Roman Reigns tommrow night .

Roman Reigns music hits.

Roman Reigns and Paul Heyman appears .

Roman Reigns and Paul Heyman come to the ring .

Roman Reigns: Raise for Tribal Chief.Since I been away Cody Rhodes has beat Seth Rollins 3 times which is something I am proud of . I can't stand Seth Rollins. Cody Rhodes has also won Royal Rumble. Very Impressive achievements but you still wouldn't beat the Tribal Chief.
Paul Heyman: Yes beating Seth Rollins is brilliant achievement and winning Royal Rumble is other brilliant achievement. Roman Reigns is in different league than these guys . Aslong as Tribal Chief is champion Cody Rhodes will never finish his story .

Cody Rhodes: The unbeatable will get beat . Tribal Chief cockiness will catch up with him and when that happens The Bloodline will be no more .

Roman Reigns and Cody Rhodes come head to head .
Officials comes to ring and come between Cody Rhodes and Roman Reigns.

Cody Rhodes music hits .

Kayla interviews Austin Theory.

Kayla : Explain your attack on Kevin Owens?

Austin Theory: Kevin thought he could just walk in on Friday Night Smackdown and disrespect me and Grayson Waller. You might got away with speaking trash on Monday Night Raw ain't happening here . I am happy meet you in the ring tonight and teach Kevin Owens some respect.

Kevin Owens vs Austin Theory

Kevin Owens pinfalls Austin Theory for the win .

Logan Paul is backstage with Bobby Lashley.

Bobby Lashley: Logan I been impressed how you been dealing with The Judgement Day and I hope you get victory against Damian Priest tommrow night at Crown Jewel.
B-Fab walks in .
B-Fab : Bobby can we speak ?

Bobby Lashley: Sorry Logan have speak business good luck tommrow.
Bobby Lashley and Logan Paul shake hands .

Logan Paul walks out the room .

Pau Heyman l and Solo Sikoa standing in the ring .

Paul Heyman; John Cena we don't want it end this way . The Bloodline aren't at fault here . It's John Cena he choose this to happen. If John stayed at Hollywood his wrestling career wouldn't be at risk .John your stepping in the ring with a future WWE Champion .Solo Sikoa will put you in stretcher you dunno what you have signed up for .

Solo Sikoa grabs mic out Heyman hand .

Solo Sikoa: Paul stop wasting time and let's get John Cena out to speak .

John Cena music hits.

John Cena comes to the ring .

John Cena: Does John Cena know what he signed up for ? Question I got ask does Solo Sikoa know what he signed up for ? Solo up against the biggest Superstar WWE has produced in last 20 years and I beat scarier men than Solo Sikoa. I agree Solo could be Worlds Champion one day . He will never be World Champion aslong as he in The Bloodline. Roman is stealing your spotlight. Solo your capable of more than being Roman's henchman. Do a Jey USO and your career will go the right way .
John Cena drops the mic and exits the ring .

John Cena music hits.

Solo Sikoa shouts at John Cena.

John Cena ingores Solo Sikoa.

Pretty Deadly Vs Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson

Kit Wilson pinfalls Karl Anderson for the win .

Nick Aldis in his office.

Paul Heyman walks in .

Paul Heyman: Nick I advise you have plenty medical staff on at Crown Jewel. Tribal Chief will finish Cody's WWE stroy and Solo Sikoa will finish John Cenas Career.

Nick Aldis: Whatever Paul.

Paul Heyman: I don't say I never warned you .

Nick Aldis: Anyway I need go to go I have face of I need to be at .

Commerical Break

Nick Aldis in the ring .

Nick Aldis: Tommrow Night I have Logan Paul challenging Damian Priest for The United States Championship. Let me introduce Logan Paul.

Logan Paul music hits .

Logan Paul comess to the ring .

Nick Aldis: I would like to introduce United States Champion Damian Priest

Damian Priest theme hits

Damian Priest comes to the ring .

Logan Paul: Tommrow night I will win my 1st championship in the WWE. LA Knight predicted on Monday Night Raw that The Judgement Day will turn on Damian Priest once he loses his championship. I actually can see that happening to be honest with you .

Damian Priest: Tommrow night I will walk out Crown Jewel United States Champion and Logan Paul will continue making crappy energy drinks. LA Knight stop playing mind games just accept Finn Balor is taking your Money In The Bank Briefcase of you . Mind game's wouldn't effect The Judgement Day.

Nick Aldis: Enough talk it's time for Face of .

Damian Priest and Logan Paul Face of.

Logan Paul makes faces at Damian Priest.

Damian Priest pushes Logan Paul.

Damian Priest and Logan Paul brawls .

Officials comes to the ring and come between Logan Paul and Damian Priest.

Smackdown goes of the air

Rfc90

Reaction score
WWE Crown Jewel
4 November 2023
Commentary: Wade Barrett and Michael Cole.

Money In The Bank Briefcase Match

Finn Balor with The Judgement Day vs LA Knight
Finn Balor pinfalls LA Knight for the win.

Finn Balor is the New Money in the Bank holder .

Undisputed Women's Championship Match

Rhea Riley C vs Nia Jax C

Rhea Riley pinfalls Nia Jax for the win .

Rhea Riley new Undisputed Women's Champion.

John Cena vs Solo Sikoa with Paul Heyman

Solo Sikoa pinfalls John Cena for the win

Solo walks out the ring .

John Cena gets stretchered out the ring by medical staff.

United States Championship at Match
Damian Priest C with Finn Balor vs Logan Paul
Finn Balor throws Brass knuckles in the ring .
Logan Paul notices the Brass knuckles.
Logan Paul hits Damian Priest with Brass knuckles without Ref noticing .

Logan Paul pinfalls Damian Priest for the win .

Finn Balor looks shocked.

Logan Paul celebrates winning United States Championship.

World Heavyweight Championship Match

Drew McIntyre vs Seth Rollins C

Seth Rollins pinfalls Drew McIntyre for the win .

Finn Balor music hits .

Finn Balor walks out with his briefcase.

Ref follows him .

Sami Zayn hits Finn Balor with a chair.

Sami Zayn takes Finn Balor briefcase of him .

Sami Zayn walks backstage.

Backstage Drew McIntyre in locker room.

Rhea Riley walks in .

Rhea Riley: Drew what a mistake you made . If you joined the Judgement Day the World Heavyweight Championship would been around your waist . Looks like it's Finns Championship now .
Rhea Riley walks off .

Undisputed WWE Universal Championship Match

Cody Rhodes vs Roman Reigns with Paul Heyman and Solo Sikoa.

Jimmy Uso distracts Cody Rhodes.

Roman Reigns spears Jimmy Uso

Roman Reigns pinfalls Cody Rhodes for the win

The Bloodline celebrates in the ring.

Crown Jewel goes of the air .

Last edited:

Rfc90

Reaction score
Monday Night Raw
1000003483.jpg

Commentary Wade Barrett and Michael Cole

6 November 2023

Seth Rollins in the ring .
Seth Rollins: Again Seth Freckin Rollins has successfully defended his World Heavyweight Championship. Drew McIntyre what a match you give me . One of best I have ever had . I also want aploisge to Drew McIntyre. I thought Drew was member of The Judgement Day and at Crown Jewel he proved to me he ain't member of The Judgement Day. Drew I am sorry for thinking that .

Speaking of The Judgement Day Finn Balor tried to cash in The Money In The Bank Briefcase at Crown Jewel but Sami Zayn stopped him . I would like to thank Sami for stopping Finn .

Sami Zayn music hits

Sami Zayn comes to the ring .

Sami Zayn: Seth you had classic match with Drew at Crown Jewel. It took everything out of you and Drew. I seen how vulnerable you were and I wasn't happy with Finn taking advantage of that . I thought I had do something. So why I stuck Finn Balor with a chair and stopped him cashing in his Money In The Bank Contract.Seth Rollins is proper World Heavyweight Championship and if Finn Balor won World Heavyweight Championship. It be like Bloodline 2.0 and I don't want that happening on Monday Night Raw.
Seth Rollins: Thank you Sami you were true hero on Saturday. You're right we don't want Bloodline 2.0 on Monday Night Raw. I spoke with HHH today and he asked me who would like to challenge for World Heavyweight Championship next . I answered with Sami Zayn and I said Sami deserves crack at World Heavyweight Championship and I am willing to give him a shot .
Sami Zayn: Would be happy to face a proper Champion like Seth Freckin Rollins for a World Heavyweight Championship. When would you like the match ?
Seth Rollins: Tonight .

Sami Zayn: It's official tonight on Monday Night Raw we have Sami Zayn vs Seth Rollins for World Heavyweight Championship.

Seth Rollins and Sami Zayn shake hands .

The Judgement Day locker room.

Rhea Riley: Damian wouldn't be here tonight . He will be on Friday Night Smackdown to address the situation of losing United States Championship.

Finn Balor: Never mind that Sami Zayn wrecked my chances of becoming World Heavyweight Championship.

Rhea Riley: We can cash Money In The Bank Contract Any time until the Summer . We get our opportunity become World Heavyweight Champion. We still have have defend our Tag Team Titles tonight against The New Day.

JD McDonough: I am confindent we deal with The New Day.

Rhea Riley: What I like to hear .

Undisputed Tag Team Championships Match

Finn Balor and JD McDonough C vs New Day .

JD McDonough pinfalls Xavier Woods for the win .

Sheamus vs Rey Mysterio with Santos Escobar

Sheamus pinfalls Rey Mysterio for the win .

Intercontinental Number one contender match .

The Miz vs Chad Gable

The Miz pinfalls Chad Gable for the win.

The Miz celebrates in the ring.

Bronson Reed attacks The Miz.

Bronson Reed shouts for Intercontinental Championship shot .

HHH is backstage with The Creed Brothers and Ivy Nile .
HHH: I was impressed with The Creed Brothers debut match on Monday Night Raw against Santos Escobar and Rey Mysterio. I hope see more matches like that in future. IVY Nile you will appear in Women's Battle Royale for Undisputed Women's Championship and Creed Brothers you will face Tommaso Ciampa and Johnny Gargano next .

Commercial Break.

Creed Brothers vs Tommaso Ciampa and Johnny Gargano.

Giovanni Vinci distracts the ref .

Ludwig Kaiser kicks Johnny Gargano in the head .
Brutus Creed pinfalls Johnny Gargano for the win .

Backstage Sami Zayn is training .

Jey USO walks in .
Jey USO: Sami tonight is your moment you have no Bloodline on your back and I believe you be walking out here as the World Heavyweight Champion. You deserve it .
Sami Zayn: Thank you that means so much to me . I hope you and LA Knight are getting rematch for Undisputed Tag Team Titles.

Jey USO: I spoke to HHH and he made a rematch for next weeks Raw.

Sami Zayn: Next week we might both have gold around our waists.

Jey USO and Sami Zayn smile .

Women's Battle Royale for Undisputed Women's Championship.

Bianca Belor,Zoey Stark,Nia Jax,Bayley ,Ivy Nile,Piper Niven ,Shayna Bazzler, Natalya,
Becky Lynch,Indi Hartwell and Raquel Rodriguez.

Zoey Stark wins the number one contender for Women's Undisputed Championship.

Jackie Redmond interviews Rhea Riley.

Jackie Redmond: How do you feel about Zoey Stark winning the number one contender for Women's Undisputed Championship at Survivor Series ?
Zoey Stark jumps Rhea Riley.

Zoey Stark: Rhea enjoy being Women's Undisputed Champion because I am coming for your title!

The Miz will battle Bronson Reed on next weeks Monday Night Raw.

Seth Rollins C vs Sami Zayn

Seth Rollins pinfalls Sami Zayn for the win .

Seth Rollins and Sami Zayn shake hands.

Finn Balor hits Seth Rollins with Money In The Bank Briefcase.

Finn Balor hits Sami Zayn with Money In The Bank Briefcase.

Jey USO runs down to the ring.

Jey USO spears Finn Balor.

JD McDonough and Domaink Mysterio jump Jey USO.

LA Knight runs to the ring .
LA Knight BFTS Domaink Mysterio .
LA Knight BFTS JD McDonough.

HHH: Stop ! You want play games can have Wargames match at Survivor Series!.

LA Knight looks shocked.

Raw goes of the air .

Rfc90

Reaction score
Smackdown
1719074254432.png

10 November 2023

Commentary Kevin Patrick and Michael Cole

Damian Priest music hits .

Damian Priest :I should be here standing here as United State’s Champion . Sadly Logan Paul had to hit me with a brass knuckles to beat me . Logan needed weapons to take me out . Don’t worry I speak to Nick Aldis and I will get my rematch . I will be United States Champion again .

LA Knight music hits .

LA Knight: I spoke with Nick Aldis and he agreed that I could make appearance on his show for one night only . Reason I am here Damian is to speak to you . Damian Logan won because Finn Balor helped him win .

Damian Priest; LA stop this . You’re still hurting in losing you’re Money In Bank Briefcase and you’re trying to get even with Finn . It no going to happen.

LA Knight : Don’t say I never Warned you .

Damian Priest: I had enough of you talking trash about my brother . How about me and you face other now in the ring .

LA Knight: You’re on !

LA Knight vs Damian Priest

LA Knight Pinfalls Damian Priest for win .

The Judgement Day come to the ring .

Finn Balor hugs Damian Priest

Finn Balor: It ok Damian.

Finn Balor Lowblows Damian Priest

Finn Balor, JD McDonough and Domaink Mysterio beat down Damian Priest .

Finn Balor put’s Damian Priest foot in a chair and stands on it .
Finn Balor : That what you get for taking my United States Championship of me .

Damian can’t move in the ring .

The Judgement Day walk out the ring .

The Judgement Day stand laughing on the ramp .

Commercial Break

Cathy Kelley interviews Finn Balor

Cathy Kelley ; Finn can you explain your actions tonight ?

Finn Balor : Damian betrayed me when he took my United States Championship Shot of me . Damian was meant to be brother . Greed got better of Damian . The Judgement Day doesnt do greed . So Damian no longer a member of The Judgement Day . While I be cashing my briefcase Damian will be nursing an injury . Get well soon Damian .

Finn Balor walk of laughing .

Dragon Lee vs Grayson Waller

Dragon Lee pinfalls Grayson Waller for the win .

Cody Rhodes music hits .

Cody Rhodes comes to the ring .
Cody Rhodes : I was aiming finish my stroy at Crown Jewel. Jimmy USO made sure I never finshed my stroy at Crown Jewel.

Jimmy USO is reason why I am no champion today . Not Tribal Chief! Roman needs backup to beat me and he knows it . I hope Jimmy is getting paid good money for his services he giving Tribal Cheif . If their no Jimmy USO they be no Tribal Cheif .

Austin Theory music hits

Austin Theory : Cody just accept the stroy is finished. Cody your just being bad loser . If don’t accept what happening you end up like John Cena . The Bloodline will put you on a stretcher and finish your career .

Cody Rhodes : Austin Vinces pet project that failed and now he teaming with the Oz Miz . Maybe Austin Theory should be the one who finishing his career and I am open to finishing Austin Theory career tonight .

Commercial Break

Austin Theory vs Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes pinfalls Austin Theory for the win .

Cody Rhodes celebrates in the ring .
Grayson Waller jumps Cody Rhodes.
Grayson Waller and Austin Theory team up on Cody Rhodes.

Kevin Owens music hits

Kevin Owens runs to the ring .
Kevin Owens Stunners Austin Theory
Kevin Owens Stunners Grayson Waller

Kevin Owens helps Cody Rhodes to the back .

Jimmy USO appears on the screen.
Jimmy USO I just doing my job as right hand man of The Tribal Chief. My family look out for each other . I don’t see Goldust doing same for you . He stuck at AEW . A company full of has-beens and Nobodies. Austin right your acting like John Cena.
Cody face me on next weeks Smackdown and I have you on stretcher like John Cena .

Smackdown goes of the air

Rfc90

Reaction score
Monday Night Raw
IMG_0013.jpeg

Commentary Wade Barrett and Michael Cole
12 November 2023
LA Knight,Sami Zayn,Seth Rollins and Jey USO are in the ring .

LA Knight: 1 st mission me and Jey USO have tonight is facing J.D Monaghan’s and Finn Balor for Undisputed Tag Team Championships yeah ! . Once we completed that match is out the way . I have take part in WarGames match . Let me introduce you to my team . My Tag Team partner Jey Main Event USO

Jey USO poses with the audience

Audience cheers .

LA Knoght : Good friend of mines Sami Zayn

Sami Zayn poses with the audience.

Audience Cheers .

LA Knight: World Heavyweight Champion Seth
Freakin Rollins .

Seth Rollins poses with The audience.

LA Knight: Jey and Sami are good friends of mines I know they have my back with The Judgement Day . Seth I know our past hasn’t been easy this last few months but I know your brilliant addition to this team .

The Judgement Day music hits .

Finn Balor ,JD Mcdonagh,Domaink Mysterio and Rhea Ripley come to the ring .

Finn Balor : Seth LA Knight is the reason why I am coming for your World Heavyweight Championship. Sami last week you couldn’t beat Seth for his World Heavyweight Championship. Sami could be very jealous of you Seth . Jey Uso The Ex member of The Bloodline a man who got history of screwing people over for Power.Seth can you trust your team ?

Sami Zayn : After watching Friday Night Smackdown. Can The Judgement Day trust Finn Balor?

LA Knight: Looks like for once Finn grown pair of Balls and Rhea ain’t pulling his strings . Yeah !.

Domaink Mysterio shouts at LA Knight.

Seth Rollins : Domaink you want fight tonight ? I fight you because I don’t have match tonight.

Rhea Ripley : Deal !

Seth Rollins with Sami Zayn ,LA Knight and Jey USO vs Domaink Mysterio with The Judgement Day
Finn Balor hits Seth Rollins with The Money In The Bank Briefcase.

Ref calls for the bell.

Seth Rollins by DQ .

Seth Rollins ,Sami Zayn ,Jey USO and LA Knight brawl with The Judgement Day .

Officials spilt two teams up .

Zoey Stark music hits .

Zoey Strak : Rhea you’re more focused on Domaink career than your own . Also remember Finn Balor and JD Mcdonagh ain’t own members of The Judgement Day who has defend a title .

Rhea Ripley: Zoey I am focused on you . I know all about Zoey Stark NXt stint. I am also impressed with the work you did with Trish Stratus and Becky Lynch . I am taking Zoey Stark very seriously. Don’t worry about my involvement with The Judgement Day I have it under control and I am woman I can multitask.

Zoey Stark: Its see at Survivor Series if you got everything under control.

Zoey Stark and Rhea Ripley face of .
Rhea Ripley walks out the ring .

Zoey Stark laughs at Rhea Ripley .

Backstage LA Knight and Seth Rollins are speaking.

LA Knight: Seth I am sorry for losing my Money In The Bank Briefcase to Finn Balor. I have put you in bad position. I understand if don’t want team with me . I know you be good member of my team .

Seth Rollins : Don’t worry about past . We both want take out The Judgement Day . I am happy be member of team LA Knight.

LA knight and Seth Rollins shake hands.

Sheamus vs Santos Escobar with L.W.O

Sheamus pinfalls Santos Escobar for the win .

Seth Rollins is backstage
Drew McIntyre walks in .

Drew McIntyre: Well done in beating Drew McIntyre.
Drew McIntyre and Seth Rollins shake hands.

Drew McIntyre: I took last week of to analysis my match against Seth Rollins . I know what went wrong in the match and I promise when we meet in future match . That result wouldn’t happen again .

Seth Rollins: Good to see you’re willing fix your mistakes.
Seth Rollins walks of smiling.
Drew McIntyre looks mad .

Jackie Redmond interviews The Miz

Jackie Redmond : How do you feel about your match against Gunther ?

The Miz : Jackie I got chance to make history at Survivor Series and dethrone Gunther and become 9 time Intercontinental Champion.

Bronson Reed appears

Bronson Reed : You be going no Survivor Series. You’re facing Bronson Reed tonight and after I am done with you you be no fit for Survivor Series.

Chad Gable appears .
Chad Gable: Should be me challenging Gunther for Intercontinental Championship no The Miz .

Bronson Reed : I thought Otis was idiot of your silly group but how wrong I was . You had your chance last week against The Miz and messed up . Time for you get back of the line and give people like Bronson Reed a chance.

Bronson Reed and Chad Gable face of .

Tommaso Ciampa with Johnny Gargano vs Ludwig Kaiser with Giovanni Vinci
Giovanni Vinci distracts Tommaso Ciampa .
Ludwig Kaiser roll up pins Tommaso Ciampa for the win .
Ludwig Kasier and Giovanni Vinci celebrate in the ring .

The Miz warming up backstage

Gunther walks in

Gunther : My money was on Chad Gable winning last week but somehow The Miz won last week. My prediction might been wrong but I know Bronson Reeds prediction is right . No way The Miz making Survivor Series after tonights match against Bronson Reed .

The Miz : I promise you I be at Survivor Series and I show you why I am greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time .

Gunther : We can all dream .

Gunther walks of laughing .

The Miz looks annoyed .
Commercial Break
Bronson Reed vs The Miz

The Miz pinfalls Bronson Reed for the win .

Bronson Reed looks wild The Miz won .

The Miz and Bronson Reed stare of .

Chad Gable Suplexs Bronson Reed .

The Miz sneaks out the ring .

Chad Gable poses in the ring .

Imperium are backstage.

Gunther : Giovanni brilliant work out there tonight.

Ludwig Kaiser : It was me that won the match.

Gunther : Correction it was Giovanni. Keep up good work .

Giovanni Vinci smiling .

Gunther walks off .

Ludwig Kaiser looks annoyed with Giovanni Vinci .

Undisputed Tag Team Championship Match

Jey USO and LA Knight vs JD McDonagh and Finn Balor

Drew Mcintrye Claymores Kicks Jey USO .

Drew McIntyre drags JD McDonagh over Jey USO .
JD McDonagh pinfalls Jey USO for win .

Drew McIntyre celebrates with The Judgment Day in the ring .

Raw goes of the air .

Last edited:

Rfc90

Reaction score
Smackdown

16 November 2022

Commentary Kevin Patrick and Michael Cole

Number One Contender for Undisputed Tag Team Championships

Street Profits vs Pretty Deadly vs Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson

Monteoz Ford pinfalls Karl Anderson for the Win.

Bobby Lashley celebrates with Street Profits .

Dragon Lee vs Cameron Grimes

Dragon Lee pinfalls Cameron Grimes for the win .

Finn Bálor comes to the ring .

Finn Bálor : Damian you now know how Edge felt when you masterminded him out his own group . Damian Priest got what he deserved.

I should been United States Champion Damian Priest stole my opportunity from me . You’re meant support your brothers no steal their spotlight.
Don’t worry Damian I am going be World Heavyweight Champion very soon and you can watch it from home injured .

Hope we don’t see Damian Priest anytime soon . I hope I have retried Damian Priest with my attack .

Finn Bálor drops mic .

Finn Bálor laughs .

Finn Bálor theme hits .

Carlito video package shown telling us he back on WWE Smackdown
Grayson Waller with Austin Theroy vs Carlito

Grayson Waller pinfalls Carlito for the win .

The Bloodline music hits .

Jimmy USO ,Paul Heyman and Solo Sikoa all come to the ring .

Paul Heyman : Life going brilliant without John Cena shouting his mouth on Friday Night Smackdown. John would give us farewell speech but sadly he ain’t fit enough to come to Friday Night Smackdown .

Who made this happen? Not Solo Sikoa . John Cena made this happen. If John Cena kept his nose outside The Bloodlines Business he would be still on Friday Night Smackdown .

Wonder how much money the studios in Hollywood are losing out on John Cena because of his mistake.

Cody Rhodes theme hits .

Cody Rhodes : What will we speak about ? Let’s speak about The Bloodline. Solo reason why we don’t have John Cena and Jimmy USO is reason why I never finished the story.

I have learnt aslong as The Bloodline about I wouldn’t get to finish my story. I am not going stand about and allow The Bloodline walk over me . I am going take every member of The Bloodline out and finish my stroy. Tonight I start with Jimmy USO .

Commercial Break

Cody Rhodes vs Jimmy Uso with Solo Sikoa and Paul Heyman .

Cody Rhodes pinfalls Jimmy USO for the win .

Solo Sikoa Samon Spikes Cody Rhodes

Solo Sikoa : Cody don’t get up or I will finish your story and make you like John Cena .

Cody Rhodes starts to lift himself up .

Solo Sikoa Samon Spikes Cody Rhodes again .

Solo Sikoa: Cody you ain’t beating The Bloodline.

Jey USO Superkicks Solo Sikoa
Jey USO Superkicks Jimmy USO .

Jey USO helps Cody Rhodes up to his feet .

Smackdown goes of the air .

Last edited:

Rfc90

Reaction score
Monday Night Raw
20 November 2023
IMG_0013.jpeg

Commentary Michael Cole and Wade Barrett

Drew McIntyre in the ring .

Drew McIntyre: Everyone in WWE Universe has made a big mistake. That mistake is Drew McIntyre has joined The Judgement Day . Reason I celebrated with The Judgement Day on last weeks Monday Night Raw because I enjoyed seeing Jey Uso losing . Karma a beautiful thing Jey .That just beginning Rhea Ripley offered me Damian Priest spot in the War Games match . I am never going turn down opportunity to beat the hell out of Jey USO in a cage . LA Knight has beating coming towards him as well . LA Knight the reason why Jey Uso on Monday Night Raw . LA you pay for that mistake .

Jey Uso music hits .

Jey Uso : Drew stop living in the past I am no longer member of The Bloodline . Just let it go .

Domaink Mysterio and JD McDonagh jump Jey USO .

Seth Rollins and LA Knight save Jey USO from a beating .

HHH appears on the stage .

HHH : Enough ! One member from each team will face each other and the winner will get to add a 5 th member to their team .

Everyone looks shocked.

Commercial Break .

The Judgement Day are in their dressing room .

Drew McIntyre walks in smiling .
Drew McIntyre: Finn I be fighting in tonight’s War Games Advantage Match.
Rhea Ripley: We thought Finn was best candidate for the match .
Drew McIntyre: Good joke there I did The Judgement Day last week a favour taking care of LA Knight and Jey USO . I believe The Judgment Day owe me a favour.
Finn Balor: I owe you no favour your reason why I am not World Heavyweight Champion.
Drew McIntyre: I just stopping you making fool of yourself.
Finn Balor pushes Drew McIntyre
Drew McIntyre pushes Finn Balor back .
Rhea Ripley: Enough ! Finn let this crap go and Drew if want this match this badly you can have it !
Drew McIntyre smiles .
Finn Balor looks annoyed .

Locker Room
Seth Rollins,Jey USO ,Sami Zayn and LA Knight are speaking .
LA Knight : Who wrestling Drew McIntyre tonight ?
Seth Rollins : Drew says he reviewed our last title match and he thinks he can beat me this time . I would love prove him wrong .
Jey USO : Seth you got good pitch there but I want even the score with Drew from last week.
Seth Rollins: Let you have him Jey .
Jey USO : Good man
Sami Zayn : If Jey wins who will be 5th Member?
Seth Rollins: I got contact from my authority days that can help us .
LA Knight : Yeah !

Becky Lynch vs Xia Li

Becky Lynch pinfalls Xia Li for win .

Ludwig Kasier and Giovanni Vinci are speaking backstage.
Ludwig Kasier : Giovanni stay backstage tonight and don’t want you involved in my match tonight. If you dare come to the ring tonight they be trouble!

Giovanni Vinci: Ok .

Ludwig Kasier walks of .

Giovanni Vinci looks worried.

Ludwig Kasier vs Johnny Gargano with Tommaso Ciampa.

Johnny Gargano pinfalls Ludwig Kasier for the win .
Ludwig Kasier looks mad .

Zoey Stark video package.

Zoey Stark : On Saturday will be day I take Rhea Ripleys crown . Enjoy your time as champion because I am walking out of Survivor Series with your title .

Imperium are backstage.
Gunther: Ludwig that was bad call keeping Giovanni backstage. Giovanni you did well following orders . I am starting wonder maybe you should be my number two . You’re showing better qualities than Ludwig. I need to go now to sort out The Miz .

Gunther walks of .

Ludwig Kasier looks annoyed.

The Miz in the ring .

The Miz : Gunther I hope your treating our match with respect. I could potentially end your historic reign as Intercontinental Champion on Saturday.

Gunther: I don’t respect you I don’t respect clowns .

The Miz laughs

The Miz : Being a clown is a good thing I like putting smiles on my fans faces . I been doing that for last 20 years. Longer than Ring General has .

Gunther : They been laughing at you for last 20 years . You’re not serious wrestler like me . You don’t see The Ring General appearing in trash Reailty TV Shows like Real World .

The Miz : I am 9 time Intercontinental Champion I made your title interesting again and everyone wants me take the title of you !

Gunther : The Miz you ain’t interesting around here . When you came to WWE you made to change in toilet because no one backstage wanted you here . That never happened to The Ring General.

The Miz : You know why it ain’t happened to The Ring General because he bully . He bullies Giovanni Vinci and Ludwig Kasier .

Gunther laughs .
Gunther pushes The Miz
Gunther: Mike getting picked on again .
Gunther laughs .
The Miz drops Skull Crushing Finale on Gunther.
The Miz holds Intercontinental Championship to Gunthers Face .
The Miz : You taking me seriously now ?

Sheamus vs Santos Escobar with L.W.O

Sheamus pinfalls Santos Escobar for the win .

Backstage Drew McIntyre is warming up .
The Judgement Day appears .

Drew McIntyre: I think I can handle Jey USO myself .
Finn Bálor : I wasn’t offering help .
Rhea Ripley: What Finn meant was he confident you will beat Jey USO and we be celebrating a victory tonight .
Drew McIntyre : Sure what he meant.
Drew McIntyre smiles
Drew McIntyre walks of .
Finn Bálor : I don’t like that guy .

War Games Advantage Match
Jey USO vs Drew McIntyre
Jey USO pinfalls Drew McIntyre for the win .
Jey USO Celebrates winning the match.
Finn Bálor hits Jey USO with The Money In The Bank Briefcase .
JD McDonagh and Domaink Mysterio join Finn Bálor in the ring .
LA Knight , Sami Zayn and Seth Rollins run down to the ring .
The Judgement Day exit the ring .
Drew McIntyre follows .
LA Knight grabs the mic

LA Knight : Drew and Judgement Day can’t run on Saturday night you be stuck with us in a cage Yeah ! And we have on extra member in our team . That extra member is Randy Orton !

Raw goes of air .

Rfc90

Reaction score
Smackdown

24 November 2023

Commentary: Kevin Patrick,Corey Graves and Michael Cole
Undisputed Tag Team Championships

Finn Bálor and JD McDonagh vs Street Profits

Finn Bálor pinfalls Angelo Dawkins for the win .

Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson vs Pretty Deadly

Karl Anderson pinfalls Kitt Wilson for the win .

The Grayson Waller Effect

Grayson Waller and Austin Theory are in the ring .

Grayson Waller : Tonight’s guest hasn’t made things easy for me and Austin since he joined Friday Night Smackdown . Kevin this crap ends tonight !

Kevin Owens music hits .

Kevin Owens comes to the ring .

Grayson Waller : I wasn’t ready for you .

Kevin Owen’s : I am bad never followed the script . You want me come out again ?

Austin Theory: Stop this bullshit .

Kevin Owens : What are you going do about it ?

Grayson Waller : Enough ! Kevin why did you get involved with me and Austin’s business with Cody ?

Cody Rhodes music hits

Cody Rhodes comes to the ring .

Cody Rhodes : I am glad I have caught up with Dumb and Dumber of WWE and I thought I would return a favour for Kevin and team up with Kevin and take A-Town Down Under out .

Grayson Waller : Solo must hit you to hard on the head last week if you think you can beat me and Austin tonight.

Kevin Owens : I would love to punch you in face tonight .

Austin Theory: Come on then !

Kevin Owens and Cody Rhodes brawl with A-Town Down Under

Kevin Owens and Cody Rhodes vs A-Town Under .

Kevin Owens pinfalls Austin Theory for the win .

Kevin Owens and Cody Rhodes celebrate in the ring .

Smackdown goes the of air .

Rfc90

Reaction score
Survivor Series
25 November 2023

Commentary Michael Cole and Corey Graves

Jey USO and Seth Rollins are speaking backstage.

Jey USO : Are you sure Randy is cool with me ?

Seth Rollins: Why wouldn’t he ?

Jey USO : When I was in The Bloodline we caused him 18 Month Injury.

Seth Rollins : He says everything cool between yous and all he worried about is coming back to the ring .

Jey USO : Hope your right .

Intercontinental Championship Match

Gunther C vs The Miz .

Gunther wins by Submission..

Judgement Day are speaking backstage

Finn Bálor : Rhea Drew let us down again on Monday Night Raw . He’s reason why Randy Orton been added to the match .

Rhea Ripley: Drew admitted to me he fucked up against Jey USO . He promise make it right .

Finn Bálor : He better or they be trouble .

Cartilo vs Dragon Lee

Dragon Lee pinfalls Cartilo for the win .

Undisputed Women’s Championship

Rhea Ripley C vs Zoey Stark

Rhea Ripley pinfalls Zoey Stark for the win .

War Games Match

Seth Rollins,Randy Orton ,LA Knight , Jey USO and Sami Zayn vs Domaink Mysterio,JD McDonagh ,Finn Bálor and Drew McIntyre.

LA Knight pinfalls Finn Bálor for the win .

LA knight celebrates his win with his team .

CM Punk appears on the screen .

CM Punk : Guess who’s back !

Picture cuts of .

Survivor Series goes of the air .

Rfc90

Reaction score
Monday Night Raw
raw-banner.jpeg

27 November 2023

Randy Orton in the ring .

Randy Orton : It good to be back ! Saturday night I was part of the winning team in The War Games Match . What a victory to have on my record.

Let’s speak about why I was away . The Bloodline was reason why you haven’t seen me in the WWE for a long time . I could have retried from Wrestling. I ain’t going to let The Bloodline win . I am coming for The Bloodline. I am legend killer so I am ready to end this Legendary bloodline .

Rhea Ripley music hits

Rhea Ripley comes to the ring .

Rhea Ripley : Welcome back Randy . Randy I am here to offer you an opportunity. Damian Priest no longer a member of The Judgment Day . So that leaves a space open . I would like
Randy Orton join The Judgment Day . Let’s speak about success of The Judgement Day. Dirty Dom is NXT North American Champion,Finn Balor and JD McDonagh are Undisputed Tag Team Champions. Finn Balor is Money in The Bank winner and future World Heavyweight Champion. I can help Randy Orton take out The Bloodline and dethrone Roman Reigns .

Randy Orton : I can sort the problem out myself and I don’t need your help to get to top . I am 14 time world champion.

Rhea Ripley: Big mistake. You’re either with us or against us !

Dirty Dom jumps Randy Orton .
Randy Orton fights of Dirty Dom
Randy Orton RKOS Dirty Dom

Randy Orton : If you want anymore I am quite happy to wrestle you tonight Dirty Dom !

Number One Contender Undisputed Tag Team Championships Turmoil Match

Santos Escobar and Rey Mysterio vs New Day

Santos Escobar pinfalls Kofi Kingston for the win .

New Day Eliminated

Santos Escobar and Rey Mysterio vs Brawling Brutes

Rey Mysterio pinfalls Ridge Holland for the win

Brawling Brutes Eliminated

Butch tells Ridge Holland The Brawling Brutes are over .

Rey Mysterio and Santos Escobar vs The Creed Brothers

Santos Escobar pinfalls Julius Creed for the win .

Creed Brothers are eliminated.

Santos Escobar and Rey Mysterio vs D.I.Y

Santos Escobar pinfalls Johnny Gargano for the win .

D.I.Y are eliminated

Santos Escobar and Rey Mysterio vs Ludwig Kaiser and Giovanni Vinci

Rey Mysterio pinfalls Giovanni Vinci for the win .

Santos Escobar and Rey Mysterio are Number one contenders for Undisputed Tag Team Championships.

The Judgement Day lockerroom

The Judgement Day in their lockerroom.

Finn Balor : Dominik your dad and his sidekick look like their are going be problem
to our Undisputed Tag Team Championships.

Dominik Mysterio: Don’t worry I make sure he would get near Undisputed Tag Team Championships .

Rhea Ripley: Dominik you need to keep your eye on Randy Orton before L.W.O !! .

Dominik Mysterio: Yes Mami .

Rhea Ripley : Saturday was a blip and may had rejections from Drew McIntyre and Randy Orton . I promise The Judgement Day don’t need them . The Judgement Day going become stronger than ever . Finn going become World Heavyweight Champion any day now . Dirty Dom going take care of Randy Orton tonight . JD McDonagh and Finn Balor will take care of L.W.O !

Finn Balor : Sounds good .

The Judgement Day all smile .

LA Knight in the ring

LA Knight: Let’s speak about Saturday Night Yeah ! . I won the War Games Match Yeah ! . I want thank Sami Zayn Yeah ! My good friend Jey Main Event USO Yeah ! World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins Yeah !
Legend Killer Randy Orton Yeah ! .
You guys made this victory happen and pleasure having you in my Wargames team .

Other highlight of Survivor Series was CM Punk making a comeback. CM Punk I have no problem with you coming back to WWE and I look forward to working with you in WWE .

Let’s get down to business 2023 been funny year for LA Knight I won Men’s Money in The Bank and then lose briefcase to Finn Balor .
Then I won Undisputed Tag Team Championships with my best friend Jey USO and then Jimmy USO screwed us out our Championships . In 2024 I make sure nothing like that will happen again . In 2024 LA Knight is entering Royal Rumble and I am planning on winning it .

Sheamus Brogue Kicks LA Knight .

Sheamus stands smiling in the ring .

Chad Gable vs Bronson Reed

Bronson Reed pin falls Chad Gable for the win .

The Judgement Day walks in their lockeroom and R Truth sitting in their sofa .

Finn Balor : What are you doing here ?
R Truth : I am here to offer my services.
JD McDonagh : What services?
R Truth : You lost the War Games Match . You busy trying get Drew McIntyre services and cost you your match . If you had me you wouldn’t had LA Knight out there boasting how he won on Saturday Night .

Dirty Dom laughs .

R Truth : It should be me who laughing . I never got my ass kicked by Randy Orton .

Dirty Dom pushes R Truth

Rhea Ripley : Enough ! Dom get ready for your match and R Truth get hell out of here .

R Truth walks of laughing .

Dirty Dom : Don’t like that guy .

Ludwig Kaiser and Giovanni Vinci are aruging

Ludwig Kaiser : We should be facing The Judgment Day for Undisputed Tag Team Championships because of you ! We ain’t got that opportunity.

Gunther walks in .

Gunther : Ludwig clam down your just as much at fault as Giovanni . Forget Undisputed Tag Team Championships . I want D.I.Y situation sorted A.S.A.P .

Ludwig Kaiser: Yes Ring General.

The Miz appears.

Gunther : What are you doing here ?

The Miz : I have came here ask for Rematch for your Intercontinental Championship.

Gunther: Ring General doesn’t give rematches.

The Miz : I know I can beat you .

Gunther : In your dreams maybe.

Gunther walks of laughing .

The Miz looks annoyed .

Seth Rollins in the ring .

Seth Rollins : Welcome to Monday Night Rollins . Seth Freckin Rollins is proper WWE Superstar. Don’t see me leaving yous for 10 years and going to crappy Company like AEW . Well what CM Punk did . Don’t worry I wouldn’t let CM Punk near my title .

Speaking of my World Heavyweight Championship. Me and HHH I have decided on new number 1Contender for my World Heavyweight Championship.

Drew McIntyre music hits .

Drew McIntyre comes to the ring .

Drew McIntyre: Seth Congratulations on the victory at War Games . No hard feelings.

Drew McIntyre puts his hand out .

Seth Rollins shakes Drew McIntyre hand .

Drew McIntyre: I made mistake teaming up with The Judgement Day . Rhea Ripley promised me we would take out Jey USO for good . Sadly The Judgement Day never lived up to their promise . I should never been in War Games match . I know why never won World Heavyweight Championship against Seth Rollins. I was more focused on Jey USO than World Heavyweight Championship. My obsession ends now for Jey USO . Seth I know how to beat you now and I am asking you make me the number one contender for World Heavyweight Championship?

Seth Rolins : I am glad your obsession for Jey USO is over . It was getting rather unhealthy. Also you shouldn’t have problem on new World Heavyweight Champion Number one contender. Next week on Monday Night raw I be defending my World Championship against Jey USO !

Drew McIntyre Glasgow Kisses Seth Rollins .

Drew McIntyre: You Bastard ! .

Drew McIntyre attacks Seth Rollins.

Jey USO runs to the ring .

Jey USO superkicks Drew McIntyre

Jey USO helps Seth Rollins to back .

Drew McIntyre walking backstage

Sami Zayn walks up to Drew McIntyre

Sami Zayn : Drew could you not be just happy for Jey USO ?

Drew McIntyre: I am not soft like Sami Zayn .
Sami Zayn : Called forgiveness.
Drew McIntyre: I never forgive Jey USO and his family for screwing me over and anyone got problem with it . I am happy to face them in the ring .
Sami Zayn : Well looks like will be Drew McIntyre vs Sami Zayn on next week’s Monday Night Raw .

Drew McIntyre : Your on .

Drew McIntyre and Sami Zayn look at each other .

Randy Orton is warming up .
Jey USO walks in .
Jey USO : Randy I am sorry for my behaviour towards you when I was member of The Bloodline.

Randy Orton : Jey your only member of The Bloodline that getting pass for their past behaviour towards me . I promise you I will catch up with the other members of The Bloodline and they will pay for messing with Randy Orton . Your good guy Jey and wish you the best .

Randy Orton and Jey USO shakes hands .

Randy Orton vs Dirty Dom with Rhea Ripley

Randy Orton pinfalls Dirty Dom for the win .

CM Punk music hits .

CM Punk comes to the ring .

CM Punk : Looks like hell as froze over . I never thought would be back in WWE . I am glad to be back and see everyone here tonight . Been almost ten years since I been here . I am different guy than I was 10 years ago and I don’t give dam if Seth Rollins wants me here or no . I am back here for the fans . I am going show everyone why I am Best in the world. If anyone in lockeroom thinks differently I love to fight you in this ring . I want be World Champion and headlining WrestleMania. That my aims and I take any challenge to make that happen . I am here to be Best in the world no make friends.

CM Punk drops mic .

Raw goes of air .

Rfc90

Reaction score
Smackdown
1719074254432.png

1st December 2023

Commentary: Kevin Patrick ,Michael Cole and Corey Graves .

Butch is standing in the ring .

Butch : I have terminated my contract on Monday Night Raw . I have now signed with Friday Night Smackdown I don’t care what Sheamus and Ridge are doing . It all about me now and I am going start tonight by beating Angelo Dawkins ! .

Angelo Dawkins theme hits .

Angelo Dawkins. With Montez Ford vs Butch

Butch pinfalls Angelo Dawkins for the win .

Nick Aldis office

Paul Herman walks in .

Paul Herman : Nick why did you invite Randy Orton to Smackdown ?

Nick Aldis: Paul I thought you a wiseman I obviously want sign Randy Orton to Friday Night Smackdown .

Paul Heyman : Why did you not make me aware of this?

Nick Aldis : Nothing do with Tribal Cheif or Wiseman or any member of The Bloodline who I sign on Friday Night Smackdown .

Paul Heyman : Did you not here Randy’s comments to Jey USO on Monday Night Raw ?

Nick Aldis : I did and I would be happy if Randy took The Bloodline out .

Paul Heyman look’s annoyed with Nick Aldis comments.

Finn Balor vs Dragon Lee

Finn Balor pinfalls Dragon Lee for the win .

Nick Aldis Office

HHH walks in .

HHH : Nick Randy is Monday Night Raw Superstar .

Nick Aldis: Randy a free agent and I have every right to sign him to Friday Night Smackdown .

HHH : I am going to put end to this tonight .

HHH walks out the room .

Logan Paul in the ring .

Logan Paul raises United States Championship.

Logan Paul : Haters hate that I am United States Champion. I don’t care because no one will be as successful as me . I would give Damian Priest a rematch but sadly he ain’t fit enough to step in the ring with Logan Paul .

Damian you got what you deserved you big snake . Who’s my next challenger?

Nick Aldis is putting 8 man tournament to determine number one contender for my United States Championship.

What unlucky superstars get to feature in this tournament? 1st up we have Butch , then Dragon Lee , Dominik Mysterio, Carmelo Hayes,Montez Ford ,Austin Theory,Grayson Waller and Kevin Owens .

I am feeling confident in beating everyone in this tournament.

Kevin Owens music hits .

Kevin Owens smiles .

Kevin Owens : I love punching people in the face and now I get opportunity to smack Logan Paul in the face and take his United States Championship.

Logan Paul : Kevin I have faced more tougher opponents than you . I am confident I could knock you out in ten seconds. I really hope you win this tournament because be easiest victory of my career.

Kevin Owens laughs at Logan Paul .

Austin Theory and Grayson Waller jumps Kevin Owen’s .

Logan Paul joins Grayson Waller and Austin Theory attacking Kevin Owen’s .

Logan Paul : Kevin hopefully get punch you in the face again .

Logan Paul laughs .

Logan Paul ,Grayson Waller and Austin Theory all pose in the ring .

Logan Paul music hits .

Bianca Belair vs Kairi Sane

Bianca Belair pin falls Kairi Sane for the win .

HHH and Nick Aldis stand in the ring .

Nick Aldis : Let’s introduce Randy Orton .

Randy Orton music hits

Randy Orton comes to the ring .
HHH : Randy in the past me and you were members of The Evolution and The Authority together. We achieved World Title Success together and I promise you I can make that happen again. If you sign for Monday Night Raw I promise you can face winner of Seth Rollins and Jey USO .

Nick Aldis : Randy I don’t have past you and Hunter have achieved together . One thing I can promise you is revenge and I promise you The Bloodline will get what they deserve.

Paul Heyman : Ladies and Gentlemen! I am wiseman Paul Heyman . Randy I would listen to your friend HHH and go to Monday Night Raw . You don’t want mess with The Bloodline.

Solo Sikoa jumps Randy Orton .
Jimmy USO joins in on attack of Randy Orton .
Cody Rhodes music hits

Cody Rhodes runs to the ring .

Cody Rhodes Cross Rhodes Jimmy USO .
Randy Orton RKOs Solo Sikoa

Randy Orton laughs at Paul Heyman .

Paul Heyman : Randy Tribal Cheif wouldn’t be happy about this . I advise you go to Monday Night Raw .

Randy Orton : Fuck the Tribal Chief I am signing to Friday Night Smackdown and I am taking out The Bloodline !

Randy Orton signs Smackdown Contract smackdown goes of the air

Last edited:

Rfc90

Reaction score
Monday Night Raw
4 December 2023
https://wrestlingsmarks.com/attachments/raw-banner-jpeg.75592/
1725377924622.png

Commentary Michael Cole and Wade Barret

Drew McIntyre in the ring .

Drew McIntyre: Monday Night Raw is a shambles. Hunter you really want sign a guy who been bad mouthing the company for the last ten years ? Only reason he back here because he got fired from AEW . Hardly the signing of the year. Seth Rollins also ain’t a fan of CM Punk . Only thing he got right recently . Seth you tried making fool out of me last week once I Glasgow Kissed you you’re were person looking like a fool . Jey USO now number one challenger for World Heavyweight Champion. Other snake handed opportunities on this car crash of a show . Jey is already World Heavyweight Champion. A World Heavyweight Champion of ass kissing . LA Knight ,Randy Orton and Sami Zayn can tell us all about it !!

Sami Zayn music hits .

Sami Zayn comes to the ring .

Sami Zayn : Drew only shambles on this show is you .
Drew McIntyre: Sami I been thinking about your comments from last weeks Raw . Sami Zayn wants me to forgive Jey USO ? Did Jey ever forgive you when you stabbed him and his family in the back ? Sami me and you have different mindset .

Sami Zayn : Drew I agree we have different mindsets . When I lost my match against Roman Reigns I didn’t come out here and blame everyone for losing my title match . I went on Main Event Wrestlemania with my best friend Kevin Owens and we won Tag Team Titles and what did Drew McIntyre do when he lost his title match? He cried like baby and blamed everyone for his mistakes.

Drew McIntyre looks angry at Sami Zayn .

Drew McIntyre vs Sami Zayn

Drew McIntyre pinfalls Sami Zayn for the win .

Drew McIntyre stands laughing in the ring

Video Package of Jey USO
Jey USO : I had chance to beat my cousin Roman Reigns for his title. Reason why I ain’t Undisputed WWE Universal Champion because of my brother Jimmy . That broke my heart . I was ready to retire from wrestling but one man stopped me . LA Knight you saved my career. Tonight I get make things right in my career and I get opportunity at Seth Rollins World Heavyweight Championship. Seth you been in ring with me and against me . I promise tonight you will get to see the reason why I am called Jey Main Event USO .

Sami Zayn is walking backstage
Drew McIntyre attacks Sami Zayn .

Drew McIntyre: Sami you’re other person that ruining this show and I made sure we never see you on Monday Night Raw again !.

Drew McIntyre laughs .

Nia Jaxx vs Shayna Baszler

Nia Jaxx pinfalls Shayna Baszler for the win .

Becky Lynch music hits

Becky Lynch gives Nia Jaxx gives Nia Jaxx round of applause.

Nia Jaxx and Becky Lynch stare of .

2 out 3 falls Match .

D.I.Y vs Imperium

Johnny Gargano pinfalls Giovanni Vinci for the win .

D.I.Y leads match 1.0 .

Giovanni Vinci pinfalls Johnny Gargano for the win .

Match is 1.1 .

Tommaso Ciampa pinfalls Ludwig Kasier for the win .

Giovanni Vinci tells Ludwig Kasier he has explain this lose to Gunther .

Ludwig Kasier looks annoyed.

Judgement Day locker room

Dirty Dom and JD McDonagh walk in and R Truth is sitting in their locker room .

JD McDonagh : What are you doing here ?
R Truth : Finn and Rhea ain’t here tonight and I am offering my services. Dirty Dom never beat his deadbeat dad Rey Mysterio . Rey and Santos are facing JD and Dirty Dom . I am here to give some advice on beating Rey Mysterio and Santos Escobar.

JD McDonagh : We don’t need your help and we are quite capable of beating L.W.O ourselves! So get out !

R Truth : JD I hope you prove me wrong .

R Truth walks out

JD McDonagh : I hate that guy .

LA Knight in the ring .

LA Knight : Last week I thought would announce my involvement in Royal Rumble Match .I thought my only focus was the Royal Rumble match until Sheamus jumped me . Sheamus would you like to explain to me what your attack was all about ?

Sheamus appears on the screen.

Sheamus : LA I am Royal Rumble winner and Money In The Bank Winner. They were successful attempts. I became World Champion. I beat many great superstars like Daniel Bryan ,John Cean and Tribal Cheif Roman Reigns for World Title . I have had some great achievements in my career.LA Knight you have blown your opportunities in WWE . You could been World Heavyweight Champion and you blew that opportunity. You were Tag Team Champion aswell and you blew that opportunity as well. Somehow Jimmy USO gets blame for your screw up . I am not allowing you blow other opportunity by entering in Royal Rumble Match .

Sheamus disappears of the screen .

LA Knight : Thank you Sheamus for explaining why your coward. I admit I have blown some opportunities in my time in WWE . I wouldn’t blow my opportunity to kick Sheamus ass Yeah !.

LA Knight music hits .

HHH office

Jey USO walks in .

Jey USO : How’s Sami ?

HHH : I am still waiting for a phone call about Sami’s condition.

Jey USO : I hope Sami be ok . Drew is wrecking Monday Night Raw . He needs to be taken out and I am man for the job .

HHH : Jey your focus tonight is Seth Rollins and his World Heavyweight Championship. Next Week we will focus on Drew McIntyre.

Santos Escobar and Rey Mysterio vs JD McDonagh and Dirty Dom .

Santos Escobar pinfalls JD McDonagh for the win .

Backstage Seth Rollins and HHH are speaking .

Seth Rollins : Hunter do you not remember how toxic CM Punk was in the locker-room ?

HHH : I do remember how CM Punk acted last time he was member of Monday Night Raw Roster . Me and CM Punk have put past behind us and build for better future. Next week I plan to sign CM Punk to Monday Night Raw .

Seth Rollins : Hunter it going end in tears . Make it a Smackdown problem no a Raw Problem.

HHH : I advise you focus on Jey USO no CM Punk .

Jey USO appears

Jey USO : Hunter right focus on me because I been dreaming of this moment since 2009 and now I am ready to beat Seth Freakin’ Rollins 1 2 3 for World Heavyweight Championship.

Seth Rollins : I don’t care what side you been on in the past . I am ready to take Jey USO out of the Main Event.

Jey USO and Seth Rollins face of .

HHH and officals have separate Jey USO and Seth Rollins.

JD McDonagh and Dirty Dom are walking backstage .

R Truth appears.

R Truth :If you listened to me you’s would have beaten LWO but yous chosen not to listen to me . Look how that turned out I am sure Finn and Rhea be happy to see this result.

R Truth walks off .

JD McDonagh looks annoyed .
Dirty Dom looks disappointed.

Seth Freakin Rollins C vs Jey Main Event USO

Seth Freakin’ Rollins pinfalls Jey USO for the win .

Seth Rollins shakes Jey USO hand .

Drew McIntyre Claymore Kicks Jey USO
Drew McIntyre Claymore Kicks Seth Rollins .

Drew McIntyre poses with World Heavyweight Championship.

Raw goes of the air .

Rfc90

Reaction score
Smackdown
8 December 2023

1719074254432.png

Commentary: Michael Cole and Kevin Patrick

United States Championship Number one Contender Tournament Match

Butch vs Dragon Lee

Butch pinfalls Dragon Lee for the win .

Randy Orton appears in Arena .

Nick Aldis walks up to Randy Orton .

Nick Aldis: Randy I am glad you choose Friday Night Smackdown over Monday Night Raw . It can’t been easy for you turning Hunter down . After all the history you shared .

Randy Orton : Let’s talk about my revenge on The Bloodline.

Nick Aldis : I made a tag team match for tonight . Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes vs Solo Sikoa and Jimmy USO .

Randy Orton : Cody hates The Bloodline as much as I do so we have brilliant partnership for tonight’s match .

Randy Orton walks off

United States Championship Number One Contender Match

Montez Ford vs Dominik Mysterio

Montez Ford pinfalls Dominik Mysterio for the win .

CM Punk in the ring .

CM Punk : I can’t promise tonight what show I sign for .I promise everyone I will enter 2024 Royal Rumble.

10 years ago Hunter wanted me out of WWE now he wanting me to sign for his show . How things have changed .

Maybe be better success this time around.

Smackdown what can I say ? Tonight I was reunited with an old friend . Paul Heyman . Maybe me and Paul can reunite like old times? I don’t like Paul’s company these days The Bloodline. Tribal Chief The Shield was my idea so can thank me for your career.

Roman Reigns and Cody Rhodes ain’t the best of pals . Cody wants to finish his story. So does CM Punk .

Cody former Mentor has just signed for Smackdown . Randy and me had some up and downs in the past Me and Randy are cool now but I wouldn’t want upset the viper.
Kevin Owens brilliant talent on Smackdown Roster . My pick to win United States Championship Number One Contender Tournament .

One superstar has lot to say about CM Punk comeback to WWE . That Seth Rollins. I would love to have face to face to see what Seth Rollins problem is with CM Punk .

Hopefully that be on Monday Night Raw when CM Punk makes his mind on what roster he signing for .

See you guys on Monday Night Raw ! .

CM Punk music hits .

Commercial Break

CM Punk is backstage .

Cody Rhodes walks in .

Cody Rhodes : Punk I have no problem you coming back to WWE . I have problem with you if you sign to Friday Night Smackdown . It my story to finish not CM Punks ! .

Cody Rhodes walks of. .

CM Punk looks shocked .

Charlotte vs Asuka
Charlotte pinfalls Asuka for the win .

Cody Rhodes and Randy Orton vs Jimmy USO and Solo Sikoa with Paul Heyman

Randy Orton pinfalls Jimmy USO for the win .

Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes celebrate the win .

Last edited:

Rfc90

Reaction score
Monday Night Raw
raw-banner 2.jpeg

11 December 2023

Jey USO in the ring .

Jey USO : Welcome to Monday Night Raw YEET ! Hopefully tonight CM Punk signs for Monday Night Raw YEET ! Phil you you would be brilliant addition to Monday Night Raw . Sami I hope you feel better soon and I see my bro in the ring again very soon . I swear get justice for you and take Drew McIntyre out .

Drew McIntyre music hits .

Drew McIntyre laughs

Drew McIntyre: Jey CM Punk just as big as snake as you . Monday Night Raw getting destroyed by snakes like Jey USO and CM Punk .
Jey if your mad about last week that not my fault . Seth caused that problem. If he give me my World Heavyweight Shot when I asked for it . None of this would have happened.Take your anger out on Seth no me .
Justice for Sami Zayn ? If Sami kept his mouth shut he wouldn’t be sitting at home injured Simple. Sami only got himself to blame for his situation.

Drew McIntyre drops the mic

Drew McIntyre vs Jey Main Event USO

Drew McIntyre pinfalls Jey USO for the win .

Drew McIntyre celebrates.

Drew McIntyre: Other good victory for Monday Night Raw YEET !

Drew McIntyre laughs

Sheamus appears on screen .

Sheamus : LA thinks he a big superstar on Monday Night Raw. He’s done nothing here but fuck up . I am someone done something here and I don’t get any respect . That fuck up LA Knight gets respect handed to him left right and centre. Tonight I will end LA Knights career before it started .

The Judgement Day locker room.
All the members of The Judgement Day are in the locker room .

Finn Bálor ; Last week me and Rhea were not on Monday Night Raw . Dom and JD somehow let R Truth in their head think they can’t beat Santos Escobar and Rey Mysterio. You just proved that clown R Truth right .
Rhea Ripley : Last week JD and Dom lost their match to Rey Mysterio and Santos Escobar . Also Dom you lost your Nxt North American Championship and your out United States Championship Tournament. A bad week for The Judgement Day .

JD McDonagh : I admit we have fucked up on dealing with Santos and Rey . I been reviewing last weeks match all week and I am confident we can beat Rey and Santos .

Rhea Ripley : Hope so or be trouble if we lose Tag Team Titles

Rhea Ripley walks out with Finn Balor .

Dirty Dom and JD McDonagh look very serious.

Rhea Ripley with Finn Balor vs Zelina Vega

Rhea Ripley Pinfalls Zelina Vega for the win .

HHH,Shawn Michaels and Nick Aldis are in the ring .

HHH : I have held talks with CM Punk about signing with Monday Night Raw . Shawn helds talks with CM Punk about signing with NXt and Nick Aldis has also held talks with CM Punl about signing for Friday Night Smackdown .

CM Punk it time tell the WWE Universe who your signing with .

CM Punk music hits

CM Punk comes to the ring .

CM Punk : I am glad to back in the WWE Universe.Was mistake leaving yous all . Question is who CM Punk sign for ? I enjoyed spending some time with Legendary Shawn Michaels . Some great talent on Nxt . Some future World Champions on the roster . My visit from Smackdown was interesting. Been given great opportunity to work with great GM Nick Aldis . I also reunited with my best friend in the business Paul Herman . I was told I wasn’t allowed finish my story because of Cody Rhodes business with The Bloodline . Then their HHH . Lot business to be finished on Monday Night Raw and me and Hunters business relationship best it ever been . That why I am signing for Monday Night Raw .

CM Punk signs Monday Night Raw contract.
CM Punk and HHH shake hands .

Seth Rollins music hits

Seth Rollins comes to the ring .

Seth Rollins ; I can’t believe what I am seeing and I am hearing. Grass ain’t greener on the other side Phil ! Punk your right was mistake you left . Your UFC and AEW stints were jokes . So is your comeback to the WWE . You and Hunter might of sort your problems out but I promise that going be short term . Everyone knows CM Punk going fuck this comeback up . I can see HHH firing CM Punk ass in the future. Then they’re no screaming fans . I look forward to that day . That be beautiful day .

CM Punk : You know what be beautiful day ? When I win Royal Rumble and main event WrestleMania . I take that Workd Heavyweight Championship of your waist.

CM Punk and Seth Rollins face of .

HHH pulls CM Punk aside and HHH and CM Punk exit the ring .

Seth Freakin’ Rollins laughs .

Chad Gable vs Bronson Reed

Bronson Reed pinfalls Chad Gable for the win .

Backstage Finn Balor carrying his Money In Bank Briefcase and walks up to CM Punk .

Finn Balor : Welcome to Monday Night Raw . Remember I hold the key to finishing Seth Freakin Rollins Reign. I hold the most dangerous prize on Monday Night and I am part of most dangerous group in WWE history.

Finn Balor holds his Money In The Bank contract in CM Punks face .

Finn Balor walks off .

Rest The Judgement Day follows Finn Balor .

The Judgement Day music hits

The Judgement Day comes to the ring .

Finn Balor : Rise for The Judgement Day ! I am here to sort out the issues with Santos Escobar and Rey Mysterio .
JD McDonagh : Last week Santos Escobar got lucky .
R Truth music hits .

JD McDonagh looks annoyed .
R Truth : Cut the music .
R Truth comes to the ring .

R Truth : Rumour has it I got into Dirty Dom and JD McDonagh heads last week . Nothing to do with JD and Dirty Dom sucking as Tag Team ?

JD McDonagh shouts at R Truth .
Finn Balor gets inbetween R Truth and JD McDonagh .

R Truth : No wonder Finn and Rhea are annoyed . I would be to . You shouldn’t have left Dumb and Dumber in charge. You should took my services when you had a chance.

Finn Balor : I had enough of your bullshit !

Finn Balor , Dirty Dom and JD McDonagh all attack on R Truth .

Santos Escobar and Rey Mysterio run down to ring .

The Judgement Day exit the ring .

Santos Escobar and Rey Mysterio help R Truth up .

Both Teams stare at each other angrily.

CM Punk is backstage
Drew McIntyre walks up to CM Punk .

Drew McIntyre: It ain’t Seth or Balor you have to worry about . I just finished speaking with HHH . On Day 1 Edition of Monday Night Raw . It be Drew McIntyre vs Seth Freakin’ Rollins for World Heavyweight Championship. I promise you I will win that match . Then I be praying CM Punk wins the Royal Rumble. So I can finish your career at WrestleMania .

Drew McIntyre laughs .

Drew McIntyre walks off .
CM Punk laughs .

Becky Lynch in the ring .

Becky Lynch : On November 12 2018 Nia Jaxx broke my nose . I never got justice I deserved.

Nia Jaxx : Enough of your bullshit . I regret my actions. I regret not doing better job and retiring your ass . Hopefully I get the opportunity again .

Becky Lynch : I promise you will get the opportunity again .

Nia Jaxx laughs

Nia Jaxx : Good .

Nia Jaxx Samoan Drops Becky Lynch .

Nia Jaxx laughs .

Jackie Redmond interviews LA Knight

Jackie Redmond : How do you feel about CM Punk signing with Monday Night Raw ?

LA Knight: I am happy see CM Punk on Monday Night Raw and I look forward to wrestle him in Royal Rumble Match . Hopefully be LA Knight Main Eventing WrestleMania for the World Heavyweight Championship Yeah ! .

Jackie Redmond : How do you feel about your match against Sheamus tonight?

LA Knight : Sheamus is washed up veteran who can’t handle the future. He sees LA Knight as theart to his career. He quite right because I am ready to take Sheamus out tonight Yeah ! .

D.I.Y and Miz vs Gunther and Imperium

Miz pinfalls Giovanni Vinci for the win .

Gunther shouts at Ludwig Kasier and Giovanni Vinci for losing.

The Miz grabs a mic .

The Miz : Gunther The Miz ain’t going away and I have just got victory over your team . How about rematch for your Intercontinental title ?

Gunther: I am sick of you asking me for title shots . I fight you one last time and if you screw up you never get Intercontinental Championship shot again aslong as I am champion .

The Miz : Deal I promise you I wouldn’t screw this up .

The Miz and Gunther face of .

Sheamus vs LA Knight

Sheamus get DQ for choking a chain around LA Knights neck .
Sheamus attacks LA Knight after the match .

Santos Escobar and Rey Mysterio pull Sheamus of LA Knight .

Officials check on LA Knight .

Raw goes of the air .

Reactions: Death By Looch

Rfc90

Reaction score
Friday Night Smackdown
15 December 2023
Commentary: Michael Cole,Corey Graves and Kevin Patrick .
1719074254432.png

Roman Reigns music hits

Roman Reigns,Paul Heyman,Solo Sikoa and Jimmy USO come to the ring .

Roman Reigns : Stand for The Tribal Chief . Best Xmas present I could give WWE Universe is my attendance. You’re Welcome and Xmas now going downhill. I am here to speak about the future. What happens when Tribal Chief retries ? Don’t worry I have plan . I have chosen Solo Sikoa as the next Tribal Chief . Solo if anything happens to me . You take charge of the family .

Roman Reigns shakes Solo hand .

Randy Orton music hits

Randy Orton comes to the ring

Randy Orton : I been waiting 18 months for this moment to speak to Roman Reigns . I am not here to speak about Solo Sikoas future . I am here speak about revenge and I want Roman Reigns in match for his titles at Royal Rumble.

Roman Reigns : Don’t blame you for being desperate to speak to Tribal Chief cos I am great guy . Haven’t seen you for 18 months wonder why ?

Roman Reigns laughs .

Roman Reigns : What makes you think you deserve a shot at Tribal Chief ? You listening to them voices in your head ? Please Randy don’t listen to them . Your obviously no in fit state of mind if you think your in same league as Tribal Chief . You turned down an offer from your mentor HHH to come after me . Very foolish mistake I will end your career if you step in the ring with me . So be careful what you wish for .

Randy Orton : I am Legend Killer and I am ready end Roman Reigns Legendary Reign .

Randy Orton goes RKO Roman Reigns
Roman Reigns ducks out the way .
Roman Reigns Superman Punches Randy Orton .

The Bloodline exits the ring .

United States Championship Number one contender.

Austin Theory vs Carmelo Hayes
Camelo Hayes pinfalls Austin Theory for the win .

Randy Orton is backstage.
Cody Rhodes comes up to Randy Orton .
Cody Rhodes : Randy if need help to take out The Bloodline I am happy to help .
Randy Orton : I am out for revenge I have finished my story not like you . Do not need your help .
Cody Rhodes : You needed my help in the past to get to the top.
Randy Orton : Cody this ain’t Legacy reunion . Yes we worked well as team last week but we have leave that in the past . My goal take Roman Reigns out for good and if want to finish the story go and fight Seth Freakin’ Rollins on Raw .

Randy Orton walks off .

Cody Rhodes looks upset .

United States Championship Tournament Match

Grayson Waller vs Kevin Owens

Kevin Owens pinfalls Grayson Waller for the win .

The Bloodline are in their locker room

Roman Reigns : Tonight was meant be about celebrating Solo future as Tribal Chief. Randy Orton thought he would get involved in our celebrations. No one cares what he has to say .Not 2007 we are in .
Paul Heyman : Tribal Chief sadly Nick Aldis has different plans . He wants Randy Orton to face Jimmy USO in tonight’s main event.
Roman Reigns : Jimmy don’t be like your twin and kiss Randys ass . I want you to retire Orton for good and make him regret signing for Friday Night Smackdown .
Jimmy USO : I am no Jey I promise I put Randy out for good .
Roman Reigns smiles .

Kevin’s Owens is being interviewed by Kayla Braxton .

Kayla Braxton : congratulations in beating Grayson Waller .

Kevin Owens : Thank you I enjoyed punching Grayson Waller in the face .

Kayla Braxton laughs

Kayla Braxton : Montez Ford is your opponent in semi final of United States Championship Number one Contender tournament how do you feel about this ?

Kevin Owens ; Montez is part of very successful tag team on Friday Night Smackdown and Montez first crack at solo gold aswell . I expect a tough match against him .

Montez Ford walks in .

Montez Ford : Kevin I am no like that idiots Austin Theory or Grayson Waller . I am going stop you winning this tournament and I am going be next United States Champion !.

Montez Ford and Kevin Owens face off .

Jimmy USO and Solo Sikoa are backstage.

Jimmy USO : Bro I am happy for you and you be brilliant Tribal Chief when time comes .

Solo Sikoa: Thanks Bro I am glad I have you as bro . Why can’t Jey been like you .

Jimmy USO : All Jey is interested is in titles and kissing Randy and CM Punks ass . He not about family like us .

Solo Sikoa: You’re right I always have your back Jimmy .

Jimmy and Solo hug .

Butch appears on the screen .

Butch : I had to leave The Brawling Brutes for my own development. Sheamus and Ridge Holland were keeping me back in my career . Nick Aldis offfered me opportunity come here on Friday Night Smackdown . I had to take the chance to develop my career. Last week I won my 1st match in United States Championship Number one contender tournament. Next week I face Carmelo Hayes in Semi Final . Carmelo you’re now in the big leagues. Once I am done with you you be begging to stay on NXT ! .

Butch disappears .

Carmelo Hayes : I am new boy on Friday Night Smackdown . I am no different to any superstar in the locker room. I am ready for Butch and I am ready to take United States Championship of Logan Paul !

Randy Orton vs Jimmy USO

Randy Orton pinfalls Jimmy USO for the win .

Randy Orton celebrates the win .

Solo Sikoa Samoan Spikes Randy Orton

Cody Rhodes Cross Rhodes Solo Sikoa

Roman Reigns spears Cody Rhodes .

AJ Styles music hits

The Bloodline exit the ring and go through the audience .

AJ Styles runs to ring .

Randy Orton stands up .

AJ Styles helps Cody Rhodes up .

AJ Styles Clotheslines Cody Rhodes .

Randy Orton looks confused.

AJ Styles walks out the ring .

Last edited: