WWE divas division..improving?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Translation: DO NOT BELIEVE THE TRUTH WITHOUT BETH Phonex, PEOPLE REALLY FIGHT IS SO DIFFICULT LE STRANGE time I was Trish Stratus, Melina, LITA great age of DIVAS, ALICIA FOX NOW THIS JUST LIKE ANDA DINNER EVENT, THAT'S BIE, Put A FIGHT BUT ALSO, I DO NOT LIKE TO SEE ME sympathizes far DESTROYED AS would be best

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, she said she misses the time of great divas like Trish and Lita, people who can actually fight, and also said that nowadays Alicia Fox just shows up in events but they should put her in the ring, as she doesn't like her very much and would like to see others destroy her. Something along those lines.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
The loss of Beth is huge she was one of few diva's at the moment who was a wrestler and not a model. To be fair thought the divas they have try and put on a good show it just aint what they do as models. Vince or the WWE screwd this division a long time ago thinking no one cared about female wrestling. But as our little forum shows and many others do we appreciate women who can wrestle. Trish and Lita are worshipped for what they used to do. It's the WWE who ballsed it up and turned it into a wankfest for the younger males who have less appreciation for the division. It's a joke and hopefully sometime soon they will realise that we want women who can wrestle not just eyecandy.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
They need to get rid of the piece of shit belt. It's looks Blue

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
deth said:
They need to get rid of the piece of shit belt. It's looks Blue

Plus this!

Revert back to the Women's title and some bloomin prestige behind the belt!

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The Diva's title looks like something Barbie (actual Barbie) would wear with a mini skirt. Its like a joke. Vince turned the women's division into a buncha stuck up ex models who can sometimes, maybe wrestle. Really, its an insult to women. Vince uses the diva's division for sex appeal now a days and personally, I think even the dudes would like to see more of an actual match then a 2 minutes skip around the ring.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Britanica said:
The Diva's title looks like something Barbie (actual Barbie) would wear with a mini skirt. Its like a joke. Vince turned the women's division into a buncha stuck up ex models who can sometimes, maybe wrestle. Really, its an insult to women. Vince uses the diva's division for sex appeal now a days and personally, I think even the dudes would like to see more of an actual match then a 2 minutes skip around the ring.

THIS!

:yes:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
They need to have the Diva's champion interact more with the WWE or World heavyweight champion more, it'll look more important if they're around the world champions more since they are the leader of their division, especially if it's a heel Diva's champion with CM Punk, it'll look great, just don't do a soap opera storyline with them.