WWE Diva Turning Heel?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chaz

The Artiste
Reaction score
She should. It could be a good thing in her career since she's really boring as a face..

Reactions: Hannah Bee

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I wouldn't be surprised if Layla turned on Kaitlyn and cost Kaitlyn the victory against AJ at MITB. There could be involving Layla in another situation similar to LayCool where Layla and AJ could be the mean girls together and cause trouble in the Divas division.

Chaz

The Artiste
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Layla turned on Kaitlyn and cost Kaitlyn the victory against AJ at MITB. There could be involving Layla in another situation similar to LayCool where Layla and AJ could be the mean girls together and cause trouble in the Divas division.

7061972cfa65d818039ed1491118e621.gif

Seriously I actually wouldn't mind to see this happen lol.

Reactions: Crayo and CrayJ Lee

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I remember the first segments where they hinted a Layla heel turn back in RTWM. It's not a bad idea, she's better suited as a heel I believe.

john123455

Jobber
Reaction score
Yeah you are right. i watch smackdown online regularly. i think thrill in smackdown is better than raw

Staff note: Please don't advertise streaming sites in your posts. Either by direct links or by imbedded links. KTHANKSBYE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DOPA

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Layla turning on Kaitlyn aint a bad idea as Layla is better as a heel but I wouldn't have her and AJ together. No need to rehash Laycool, especially when AJ and Layla have very little in common character wise like McCool and Layla did.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Eh, Layla is both usually a good face and a good heel. Probably a better heel though, so I guess this would be a better move. It seems Kaitlyn is going to be the only top face though.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Oh god, please bring back McCool. Lay-Cool was probably the last time I gave a fuck about Divas. They were hilarious and awesome