WWE Diva Turning Heel?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Mark (Undertaker)

Oh, thanks for clarifying. I had no idea who you meant before I got to the part in parenthesis. How do you know so much about WWE wrestlers? I don't think I ever could have found out that Undertaker's name was Mark if you weren't flexing your brilliance ITT. thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Oh, thanks for clarifying. I had no idea who you meant before I got to the part in parenthesis. How do you know so much about WWE wrestlers? I don't think I ever could have found out that Undertaker's name was Mark if you weren't flexing your brilliance ITT. thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you
notsureifserious. :awyeah:

Another example where the pink font would help.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Oh god, please bring back McCool. Lay-Cool was probably the last time I gave a fuck about Divas. They were hilarious and awesome

!!!!!!!!!!!

She was actually great in the ring too. Better than any of the deevas we currently have, that's for sure. Pruttier too :obama:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

CM Punk's real name is Phil Brooks. I tweet him all the time.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
First time seeing this was all :pity: but it's actually kinda interesting...

-Seems like this will indeed happen by the way they were just awkwardly paired up for no reason besides them just being faces. But that will just make the turn feel pointless... guess not that much has changed for the Divas.
-If Layla's turning on Kaitlyn, we'd have a Divas feud that doesn't involve the title. That's a first, but again... there's no heat to that feud.
-But it seems like they're going out of their way to get Kaitlyn over with this, and it just isn't working...

Oh, right, you guys don't care about that. Kaitlyn's tits vs Layla's ass at Summerslam, hooray.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Does this mean Layla will have to drop her creeper gimmick?