WWE Diva Kaitlyn Arrested At WWE Live Event

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
1120-celeste-beryl-bonin-article-tmz-wm-2.jpg

Wrestling diva Kaitlyn was arrested earlier today at a WWE event in Michigan ... and it wasn't part of the script .... TMZ has learned.

It all went down at the Van Andel Arena ... sources tell us the 26 year old was taken into custody by the Kent County Sheriff stemming from an old speeding ticket.

Were told shortly after she arrived at the arena police showed up with a warrant ... she was hauled to a nearby police station where she was booked and took a pretty impressive mugshot.

A short time later Kaitlyn -- real name Celeste Bonin -- was released on a $315 bond.

Kaitlyn released a statement to TMZ .. saying, “During a previous visit to Michigan, I was cited for a traffic violation. I am fully cooperating with authorities to resolve the matter.â€￾

WWE Diva Kaitlyn - Arrested at WWE Event | TMZ.com

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
She still bosses that mugshot.

No big deal really, could have been worse like a DUI or something. Doubt anything happens to her.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
This works well for storyline purposes for her and Eve, Eve can say there is no way that a person who got arrested should be allowed to go for any championships and since she is still in Bookers inner cirlce, would actually make sense.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I can't help but laugh at the pretty impressive mugshot part. Shit was so random.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I'm actually a little disappointed this wasn't bigger news.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Just realized she was at the show so she had probably already been to makeup like most people still pretty damn funny. It's just one of those little things some people let skip :side: and by the time they can afford to take care of it, it's completely slipped their mind.

AF.

Reaction score
Hottest mug shot I've ever seen.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Why not just pay a speeding ticket as soon as you get it? Not like she wouldn't be earning a decent amount of money. About as minor as it can get though, better than a DUI, not sure why governments don't just garnish peoples wages for fines rather than arresting them. Take it from their next tax return or something like that.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Why not just pay a speeding ticket as soon as you get it? Not like she wouldn't be earning a decent amount of money. About as minor as it can get though, better than a DUI, not sure why governments don't just garnish peoples wages for fines rather than arresting them. Take it from their next tax return or something like that.

I'd venture to guess that the ticket was from a long time ago which would be why she had a bench warrant for it. Because around here it takes years for that to happen, even then you can get stopped multiple times without being notified. So at the time probably she couldn't afford it. Since then most likely she forgot.

The real question is why the police chose to make an example out of her. Why not call her or notify her and allow her to pay the ticket instead of arresting her in that manor?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I'd venture to guess that the ticket was from a long time ago which would be why she had a bench warrant for it. Because around here it takes years for that to happen, even then you can get stopped multiple times without being notified. So at the time probably she couldn't afford it. Since then most likely she forgot.

The real question is why the police chose to make an example out of her. Why not call her or notify her and allow her to pay the ticket instead of arresting her in that manor?

I don't get it either. It makes sense that they would go to her work but why not then say you owe the state $XXX because of the fine with interest added. Then she could pull out her chequebook and write them a cheque on the spot, that saves them time and money.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I don't get it either. It makes sense that they would go to her work but why not then say you owe the state $XXX because of the fine with interest added. Then she could pull out her chequebook and write them a cheque on the spot, that saves them time and money.

The officers just wanted to see her up close & in handcuffs. I know I would.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
:lmao Michigan doesn't work like Mexico.