WWE Championship situiation.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

^lol...he makes a good point...besides the random Rock comment.

kingovkings

Reaction score
IM with Mike Raw. Never thought id say either but i really dont want HHH as champ. I dont even wanna see HHH/Orton feud anymore its stale and boring now. I wanted/Thought HHH would come back Heel. But with Tista out thats out of the window. I would like to see MVP thrown in to the mix see if he can handle it in the Main Event. I dont mind who the gets the belt just PLEASE PLEASE dont put it on Trips.

Wrestling Station

I think its going to be an Elimination Match (30 man or so throwing each other off the top rope). Just like 2006 when Batista got injured and Kurt Angle took the title in that gimmick match.

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
^God I hope not. Nothing devalues a title like a battle royal- see the Great Khali's title win. Any major title win should have an angle built around it.

noumenon

A tournament is definately the way to go IMO. As I said, it'll put some new faces in the title scene and give continued interest to the belt. I'm not just talking a one night title tourne...but one culminating at the PPV. But apparently that's not the way they're going as they have it advertised that all 3 titles will be defended on RAW....::sigh::

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
^Probably a bit of both to be fair. Still, personally not a fan of battle royals to decide the world champion.

chessarmy

I think they'll end up vacating the title, have the match on RAW end in a DQ, then give Orton his Championship back at "The Bash" (what a shitty name)

The Rated R CMStar

Call me crazy...but I want to see HHH vs Orton again.

xtremebadass

I agree CMS, the whole beatdown last night sort of breathed new life into it, not that much life, but atleast it's not dead. Throw in Ric Flair and you might have something. However, if HHH mentions his wife, his kids, or Vince, or Shane for that matter, that will kill it once again. That whole storyline was ruined by Mania and I don't want no more reference of that no more. I want HHH to defend Batista and Flair, not his family anymore, drop it Game.

Reaction score
TBH, I think Orton's goons may end up attacking HHH or something as HHH is close to eliminating Orton and it'll be HHH versus Orton one more time at the Bash for the vacant title. As the brawl has "put some new life into it" and one more attack could just give it the littlest push, also like some others have said, with the demolition of Flair and Batista, it kinda has one more reason for it to happen again!

Wrestling Station

Batista is not done yet! Batista will be back and he will be Mr MEAN! :yes:

MizMasta3000

IM with Mike Raw. Never thought id say either but i really dont want HHH as champ. I dont even wanna see HHH/Orton feud anymore its stale and boring now. I wanted/Thought HHH would come back Heel. But with Tista out thats out of the window. I would like to see MVP thrown in to the mix see if he can handle it in the Main Event. I dont mind who the gets the belt just PLEASE PLEASE dont put it on Trips.

With HHH back MVP wont get over. I wouldnt be surprised if MVP was thrown in a match, loses and gets out of the title picture

I remember in '03 when there were maineventers on raw than just HHH
Now its HHH Batista, and Orton (Cena if you will also). Just too predictable there is not a matchup between any of these superstars that i have not seen.

Sorry Noumenon another random Rock comment:

At least when it was just Austin, Rock and HHH they gave upper mid carders a chance to move in the ranks. I would like some random new guy come in and shoot right to the title contention. Maybe Sweet Papi Sanchez(lol) or Wes Brisco

The Rated R CMStar

Now this is crap. They announced the match and MVP isn't even involved. What the hell?!?!

Then again, why would he be? He lost to Kofi last Raw, lost at the PPV, didn't exactly defeat Randy Orton, and just because he says he wants the belt and beats Matt Hardy (who isn't exactly top talent by now) he should get a title match? Would it be nice? yes. Logical? No.