WWE: Big Time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Goldberg on the roster? Interesting news and I'm curious to see how you utilize him in your storylines.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
BM Main event: Great Mastch and I really liked how you kept both supersdtars in character.

WM Helms and Punk #1 Well Punk and his moveset were off abit because He had not used as many kicks as He usually would in a match

BP HMmmmmm Probably the opener.

WP

AC: Great show I really enjoyed the main event and a shock with Cena coming out. Morrison and Cena with Morrison No holds barred should be good. Can't wait for Wrestlemania 24.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

bm: main event
wm: shelton vs santino too short for my liking
bp: well vince and helms if it counts as a promo
wp: n/a
af: loved the main event. good show

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Main Event, what an impressive match!

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: Taker/Regal, Streak vs. Streak, this is what I am waiting for! But I believe Edge just scored a loss at WM thanks to Kennedy

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Nice show man! Looks like we're going to see a Cena/Flair vs. Morrison/Carlito before Wrestlemania! Nice show man!

CT Styles

Best Match: Main Event, what an impressive match!

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: Taker/Regal, Streak vs. Streak, this is what I am waiting for! But I believe Edge just scored a loss at WM thanks to Kennedy

Additional Feedbacks: Nice show man! Looks like we're going to see a Cena/Flair vs. Morrison/Carlito before Wrestlemania! Nice show man!

I know I think that too. But alot of people say it doesn't count because Edge got taken out of the match before it ended cos of J. Hardy putting him through the ladder. So thats why I said it.

www.wrestlezone.com -

Carlito/Rey Mysterio/Booker T/Chavo Guerrero/Big Show.

WWE has lost 5 major stars. Carlito, Rey Mysterio,Big Show, Chavo Guerrero & Booker T have all quit. They say that WWE does not give them the opportunities they deserve. Much like the comment Kenny Dykstra said. Rey Mysterio & Booker T are about to sign contracts with CWA and Big Show is about to sign with TNA. Speaking of TNA, rumors are going around that one of their top stars is not happy. Carlito & Chavo Guerrero are currently Free Agents.

-------www.wwe.com-------

Tonight's RAW
Tonight's Monday Night RAW will only run for an hour as it is mainly just an announcement and a few more things. Rumors say that the announcement is about CWA.

-------www.cwa.com-------

CWA's New Division

Championship Wrestling Alliance has opened a new division, The Xtreme Division. The Xtreme Division will hold special Xtreme rules much like the rules the disbanded company ECW once used. There is aso a new championship to debut soon, The Xtreme Division Champion.

www.Wrestlezone.com

CM Punk Quits!!!!!!!
Former ECW Champion CM Punk has quit World Wrestling Entertainment. Punk has not been happy with the company lately and the Helms/McMahon attack did not help. CM Punk officially quit today.

--------Separate Article--------

More CWA Signings
The Boogeyman, Chavo Guerrero, Carlito & CM Punk have signed with CWA!!

The next episode of RAW, which should be posted soon. It will only be an hour ep, so dont expect it to be great it is just one purely for the announcement so dont expect an amazing show, should be posted soon :)

4061542.jpg

WWE RAW Monday April 11 2008

RAW Opening Video airs.

All The Superstars of RAW and most of Smackdown are around the ring.

'No Chance' Hits and Mr. McMahon comes down to boos. He has a microphone and steps in the ring.

Vince: Ladies & Gentleman. Unfortunetely I have to do this. It appears that alot of WWE Superstars are not happy. And that effects there performance in the ring. Now as some of you may know we just lost five superstars, former World Heavyweight Champion Booker T & Rey Mysterio have just recently signed with Championship Wrestling Allianc...

'Boom!' by Nelly hits the speakers and everyone seems confused, wondering who it could be. Then a young man with Brown Hair comes out in a nice suit. He stands at the top of the ramp with a microphone.

Vince: And who the hell are you?!

???: Haha, Vince, Vince. You wanna know who I am do you?

Vince: That would be what I just asked you!

???: Who am I?, Vince I am your worst nightmare.

Vince: God Damn It!! Who Are You!?!?

???: Vince, Who Am I? I'm Charlie Cosgrove. The owner of Championship Wrestling Alliance.

Vince stops and takes it all in for a second and does that shocked face he does. Like he did many times with DX.

Charlie: Vince, I've come here tonight, well to inform you that your going down. And in just a matter of time Championship Wrestling Alliance will be the #1 Wrestling Promotion in the world. See, I've already signed people by the likes of Former 5 Time WCW World Heavyweight Champion Booker T, Rey Mysterio, Spirit Squad, Goldberg!!, Chris Masters, The list goes on Vince, the list goes on.

Vince: Now wait just a damn minute!! Who the hell do you think you are coming here and making a damn mockery out of me?! I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon an...

Charlie: And I'm Charlie Cosgrove.

Vince: Grrr. Security!!

Charlie: I don't think your security guards will be up to the task Vince.

Charlie points at the Titantron. The Titantron shows beaten up Security Guards.

Vince: Thats It!!! Every Superstar around this ring get him!!

Charlie just stands there and then...

Charlie: Guys come out now!

All of CWA's roster comes out. Booker T goes straight for Chris Jericho while all the other members of CWA brawl on the ramp. Goldberg is fighting Triple H against the barricade, Mikey & Nicky of the Spirit Squad are ganging up on Shawn Michaels on the outside of the ring in the corner.

Vince: Stop it! Stop it right this instant! All of you!!

Everyone who is fighting stops.

Vince: Alright. Charlie you and me need to talk in my office. All of you. Some of you are going to be in matches, SOME of you. Infact they are going to be somewhat of a reunion.

Vince points at HBK.

Vince: Shawn, You are going to be taking on CWA's The Spirit Squad! In a 5-on-1 Handicap Match!!

HBK is not happy about that at all.

Vince points at Chris Jericho.

Vince: Chris, You will be taking on Booker T! and while this is going on Myself & CWA Owner Charlie Cosgrove are going to be having a meeting with Myself, my son Shane, My Daughter Stephanie & William Regal.

Commercial Break

'Can You Dig It Sucka?!' hits and Booker T makes his way to a WWE ring for probably the last time. He gets in the ring looking cocky and taunts the crowd.

'Break The Walls Down!' Hits and The Savior Chris Jericho stands at the top of the ramp performing his signature stance before walking down the ramp and stepping into the ring.

Match 1
Single
Booker T vs Chris Jericho

They lock up. Jericho gets a side headlock on Booker but for not to long because Booker gets out of it. Booker starts nailing some backhand chops on Jericho before kicking him in the gut and going for an early scissors kick but Jericho moves back and performs a roll-up pin, 1...2. Booker kicks out. They are both up. Booker goes for a superkick but Jericho ducks and goes for another roll-up, 1...2 Booker kicks out again. Jericho starts nailing some backhand chops when Booker is up, he nails about 3 before whipping Booker tot he opposite ropes and setting up a backdrop but Booker performed a swinging neckbreaker and covered, 1...2.. Jericho kicked out. Booker got up, run to the ropes and on the rebound nailed a knee drop and covered, 1...2... Y2J got a shoulder up. Booker starts yelling at the referee. Meanwhile Y2J has recovered and rebounds off the ropes to perform a one handed running bulldog. Y2J does his signature stance before going for the Codebreaker on Booker... But Booker reverses it and throws Y2J back to the mat. He goes to pick up Y2J but Y2J kicks him in the jaw and Booker falls back. Booker is lying on his back when Y2J grabs his legs and twists over for the Walls of Jericho!!! ... But Booker escapes it. Jericho goes back to Booker but receives a thumb to the eye and a kick to the gut. Booker runs off the ropes again for a scissor kick and... Jericho reverses it! Jericho grabs Booker's legs and locks in the Walls of Jericho! Booker is reaching for the ropes but Jericho pulls him back, Booker attempts again but its no use. Booker gives it one last try and fails, Booker taps.

Winner - WWE's Chris Jericho

JR: Well King, Chris Jericho got one point on WWE's side tonight in this very strange show.

King: Yes, JR. Well its now 1-0 in WWE's favor. I wonder what McMahon & Charlie Cosgrove and the rest are discussing.

JR: I don't know King, but I sure hope its positive.

King: So do I JR,

JR: Well after the commercial break we have our second and last match of the night. And I think this one might even the scores to 1-1. Its the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels. Who in my opinion bleeds WWE will be taking on CWA's Male Cheerleaders, The Spirit Squad. Now as much as they look like a bunch of queens they can fight, especially when there's 5 of them and 1 of Shawn Michaels.

King: Good Luck Shawn!

Commercial Break

'Mikey, Nickey, etc...' hits and the Spirit Squad make their way to the ring in their green uniforms. They enter the ring looking confident. They have a group huddle before exiting the ring, awaiting their opponent.

'Sexy Boy' Hits and the crowd give a massive pop. Shawn comes out looking determined. He doesn't do any of his signature pyro or anything. He just takes off his shirt and throws it in the crowd then runs straight in the ring...

Main Event/Match 2
1-on-5 Handicap Match
WWE's Shawn Michaels vs CWA's Spirit Squad

... Michaels slides in the ring and lands some punches on Kenny. Michaels performs a few snap jabs before some backhand chops. He Irish Whips Kenny to the ropes and on the rebound goes for a backdrop but Kenny kicks him in the face and tags in Mitch. Mitch starts stomping Shawn, He then starts taunting the crowd doing Michaels signature muscle flex taunt. Michaels though nips up behind Mitch and when Mitch turns around Michaels performs a Superkick!!! but to thin air because Mitch jumped out of the ring. Nickey comes in the ring and runs at Michaels but Michaels sidesteps him and throws him out. Mitch is back in the ring and performs a clothesine on Shawn when Shawn turns around. Mitch covers, 1...2 Michaels kicks out. Mitch tags in Johnny. Johnny puts Michaels in an arm bar. Michaels is in pain and starts whacking the mat, the crowd start to get behind him and eventually Michaels counters it and performs a whip to the corner and goes for a clothesline but Johnny moves and performs a school boy roll-up on Michaels, 1...2... Michaels kicks out. Johnny tags in Mikey. Mikey performs an elbow drop and pins HBK, 1...2... HBK kicks out.

He picks up HBK and whips him to the ropes but HBK counters the attempted backdrop and performs a spinning neckbreaker. Both men are down and the ref starts to make the count. The crowd is behind Michaels. Mikey gets up at 4, HBK at 5. Mikey manages to tag in Kenny. Kenny runs at HBK but HBK punches him and Kenny falls to the mat. Michaels whips Kenny but Kenny reverses and whips Michaels, Michaels performs a flying forearm on the rebound and after a few seconds nips up. Kenny gets up and walks into an inverted atomic drop from Michaels followed by a few punches, then a scoop slam. Michaels starts to climb the ropes and gets on top and nails a diving elbow drop. Michaels is tuning up the band, 1....2....3....4... But the rest of the Spirit Squad enter the ring and attack Michaels in the corner, they then manage to perform the High Spirits. But Triple H runs to the ring and starts attacking Mitch. The referee rings the bell. HHH is owning Mitch until Nickey & Johnny come over and help Mitch while Kenny Mikey take care of HBK. DX are in the ring getting beat up. But Chris Jericho is running down the ramp then The Hardy Boyz and before you know it nearly the whole of WWE is in that ring clearing house.

CWA come back out and all the WWE Superstars starts calling them over yelling, 'Bring It On!' but CWA stand back.

Result - Spirit Squad via DQ

'No Chance!' hits and Vince McMahon comes out with Charlie Cosgrove, Steph McMahon, Shane McMahon & William Regal. Regal seems sad.

Vince: Alright! All of you out of my ring! NOW!! Or Your, FIREDDDD!!!

Everyone exits the ring. Vince, Cosgrove, Steph, Shane & Regal walk through the crowd of CWA's roster. And then enter the ring.

WWE stand halfway up the ramp, CWA at the top.

Vince: It saddens me to make this announcement. It seems that Championship Wrestling Alliance is making quite a name for itself. And it is managing to lure some of my big stars there. CWA has received a TV Deal with Fox. That scares me. This announcement has alot to do with World Wrestling Entertainment.

Crowd Boo.

Vince: Shut Up!!!

Crowd Shut Up.

Vince: The reason I chose to make this announcement, and the reason I chose to make this announcement on RAW.

Vince almost starts to cry. Steph & Shane pat him on the back.

Vince: The reason is.. Because Smackdown, is no more!!

Crowd boo

Vince: Smackdown is no more. I can't fit superstars on both Smackdown & RAW because I have sold some of you.

WWE Section all start to look around at each other.

Vince: Charlie Cosgrove gave me offers I couldn't refuse for particular Superstars and other things.

Vince pauses for a second as a tear rolls down his cheek.

Vince: The following people are going to CWA

Vince turns to the WWE Section and mouths the words, 'I'm Sorry'

Vince: World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton and Charlie Cosgrove has also bough the World Heavyweight Championship aswells o you will be keeping that. Which means Wrestlemania 24 will be a WWE & CWA presentation this ye, year.

Vince has a few more tears roll down his cheek.

Vince: Other people that are going to CWA are... Mr. Kennedy, John Morrison, Edge, Rob Van Dam, Matt Hardy & Your World Tag Titles will be going with you and Brock Lesnar. So far you all are going to Championship Wrestling Allaince. You will all still be competing at Wrestlemania this year if you were already booked but after that it is separate Pay-Per-Views.

Vince starts crying and hands the microphone to Shane.

Shane: Since my father can't talk anymore, I will continue. From now on all Smackdown's superstars will join RAW's superstars on RAW but some of you may not be needed anymore due to a larger roster. Sorry to leave on a sour note but that is it for tonght!

RAW goes off the air.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Best Match: Main Event, very impressive

Worst Match: N/A

Best Promo: Opener

Worst Promo: N/A

Additional Feedbacks: Nice show bro. Nice feuds you got going it looks like Cena and Flair vs. Morrison and Carlito. Im liking this. Ill check out your next show

Check out EWA Please! Review for Review :)

Haight

Reaction score
BM: CM Punk vs Gregory Helms
WM: Cade/Lashley
BP: Vince/Morrison
wp: N/A

I've got my sights set on WM right now....I think the 'Pick Your Own Celebrity Manager' angle is different. It will be interesting to see who Lesner and Batista chooses

CT Styles

^^ I just thought I'd add something different in there lol. Make it more exciting.

The Rated R CMStar

I am curious to that angle, it will definetly be something different. THe Xtreme Division will be a change to the CWA. Great updates and I will be reviewing

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: lol... I dunno since there are only two matches in the show

Worst Match: ---

Best Promo: The dramatic ending part

Additional Feedbacks: Wow! This is really a WTF moment! I am curious how will this invasion continues. Are you going to write the CWA Show as well. Poor Vince! I am checking it out on how this go on.

Haight

Reaction score
BM: Booker T vs Chris Jericho
WM: Spirit Squad/ Shawn Michaels

This is probably one of the most depressing episodes of RAW I've ever witnessed for two reasons. 1. The fact that Vince 'sold' half of his superstars to the CWA and... 2. I just found out that the Spirit Squad still exist. Despite it all however, you have to admire the testicular fortitude of Charlie Cosgrove to call Vince out like that....I mean he just walked in, took what he wanted and walked out. In many respects, what we just witnessed could be considered the equivalent to walking into a strangers house, dropping your pants, taking a shit on the living room rug and not even have the common courtesy to clean up after yourself. A sad day for WWE indeed.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Booker vs Jericho, altough both were short

WM: The same, both were short

BP: Both the first and the second

WP: N/A

AC: I don't know about this turn you have given your BTB. I was OK with some superstars leaving to CWA, but to actually see Vince sell them to the competition seem highly unlikely..unless there is a plan behind it. I will keep reviewing. BTW, just because I don't like the angle for now, it doesn't mean it isn't a hell of a storyline, in fact, I see Storyline of the Year all over it. You managed to pass the sadness of the moment, so I congrat you for that. Rep added

Status
Not open for further replies.