Backlash WWE Backlash 2017 Match Predictions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm calling it right now, in the middle of Jinder V.S Randy, Vince announces anouther Shake up. Roman comes, out says "This match is full off suffering sukatash son!" Then Vince hands him a money in the bank briefcase. Cash in. SPEAR. New champion. Then he goes to hug the make a wish kid. But wait he has a replica belt. Roman says "Man that belts full of suffering sukatash SON!" SPEAR. Holds both belts up to a HUGE pop. BUT WAIT. Kalisto Comes out, challenges Roman to a lucha thing. Head that angle into wrestle-mania for a once in a lifetime match, with Undertaker as special guest referee, and Floyd Mayweater as enforcer in a German Shepard on a pole dumpster match with a gangrel. Just put everyone else in the Andre the Giant Battle Royal, whitch Shaq wins of course

Also, HOW COULD YOU IGNORE THE MOST IMPORTANT MATCH ON THE CARD, ENGLISH VS
DILLINGER. MELTZER GUNNA GIVE IT ALL OF THE STARS But for real here are my predictions

Tye beats the Mistro of Mayhem The Picasso of Pain Aidan English
Clown Erik Beats Mr.Fuck Dollar Shave Club Luke Harper
Faces beat the welcoming committee
Usos Beat Breezango (Although I really am happy either way. Call me dumb but Both of these teams are miles better than Alpha)
Dolph Beats Shinsuke_NO HE FUCKIN DOSENT, Shinsuke has to win, why? Attacks bald head with chop combo Becuase he's making his debut' that simple
Barron beats Sami (Its gunna kill Sami, but I don't see him getting a roll up win)
Kevin Beats AJ, via exploiting the knee
Jinder beats Randy, but I think it will be via a interference from Rusev, witch could lead to a triple threat, witch hopefully Rusev can win. I know that would make Jinder a transitional champ, Randy going into MITB in his hometown as a challenger looking regain something he was cheated out of then a dominant champ!

• Haha
Reactions: Doxo