• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Backlash 2016 Discussion Thread

Cwalker

Sucks Randy isn't working but I have to say that I'm a little relieved that I don't have to watch Bray drag him down

Andrew

Rumours have it that Kane will be facing Bray.

Guess they'll have Bray win this or have Luke Harper make an appearance.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Rumours have it that Kane will be facing Bray.

Guess they'll have Bray win this or have Luke Harper make an appearance.
Kane?

:cole:

I do like the idea of seeing Harper. The family needs to die, though, so please let Harper turn on Wyatt.

Sabretooth

WWE cares about concussions... has Randy take legitimate head shots at Summerslam. Lit!

Tbh the only good thing is that Bray will probably get the victory whereas he probably would have lost to Randy. It's still a huge blow to such a small card though.

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

WWE cares about concussions... has Randy take legitimate head shots at Summerslam. Lit!

Tbh the only good thing is that Bray will probably get the victory whereas he probably would have lost to Randy. It's still a huge blow to such a small card though.
Wasn't a very smart finish, was it? Blading would have been much safer.

Andrew

Yeah I've heard rumbles that Kane is going to face Bray. They'd have to do a filler.

We might end up seeing Baron vs. Crews as well

Kross Rhodes

Yeah I've heard rumbles that Kane is going to face Bray. They'd have to do a filler.

We might end up seeing Baron vs. Crews as well
What would even be the reasoning for putting Kane in there? There has to be a better fit.