WWE announce deal with Tapout

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
WWE(NYSE: WWE) and Authentic Brands Group, LLC (ABG) today announced a joint venture for Tapout™, a newly repositioned fitness lifestyle brand. Tapout™ is now the official fitness and training partner of WWE, and will be integrated across WWE’s global platforms including TV programming,WWE Network, pay-per-view broadcasts, live events, digital, and social media.

As part of this strategic partnership,
WWEwill create new content featuring its Superstarsand Divas in Tapout™ apparel and market the brand across all platforms. Tapout™ branding will also be featured at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida, and all performers, trainers, and staff will be outfitted in Tapout™ workout apparel.

Source:

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/press-release-wwe-announces-new-deal-with-tapout

Makes sense from the ABG/Tapout side since UFC will be starting the Reebok uniform policy later on in the year.

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Not a bad partner to have I suppose, I imagine 'Tapout' hooked them up with a deal since they haven't been doing so hot in the clothing market lately.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Not a bad partner to have I suppose, I imagine 'Tapout' hooked them up with a deal since they haven't been doing so hot in the clothing market lately.

It appears that they've now changed the logo, which isn't a bad thing. I never bought any tapout gear because I think it looks tacky and a little out dated.

They already have Reigns as the poster boy on the website.

Last edited:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I believe I have an old Tapout shirt my uncle gave me years ago. Never really wear it though, but interesting to see this new deal between the two.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Tapout.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 8