WWE and Yahoo Teaming Up for New 30-Minute RAW Pre-show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Miss D

Reaction score
it will just be more recaps and if anything of note happens it get shown 100 more times

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
It seriously baffles the fuck out of me, when people think they are obligated to watch every bit of wrestling out there. Unless you are getting paid to cover it, there is just no reason outside of being a loser with no life or just plain crazy to watch every bit of wrestling. Go outside, smell the fresh air, talk to a girl.

There is no obligation to watch everything. There just isn't enough hours in the day, especially if you are not getting paid for it.

Hope that is not aimed at me because I am not one of those people, if it wasn't then nevermind.

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
it's online and i can skip it if i don't want to watch.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
It seriously baffles the fuck out of me, when people think they are obligated to watch every bit of wrestling out there. Unless you are getting paid to cover it, there is just no reason outside of being a loser with no life or just plain crazy to watch every bit of wrestling. Go outside, smell the fresh air, talk to a girl.

There is no obligation to watch everything. There just isn't enough hours in the day, especially if you are not getting paid for it.

I don't watch NXT every week. They need more Ohno/Regal.