WWE {After Wrestlemania and ECWless.}

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Undertaker/Kennedy

Worst Match: Finlay/Khali, I really can't imagine it, can Finaly give Khali a celtic cross and lol, at Khali becoming a cave man by having a club.

Best Promo: I'll go for Edge/Orton with T.Long

Worst Promo: The Cruiserweights, they sound like kids imo.

Additional Feedbacks: It's a good show but there are lots of things to get improve esp. the promos. Try to make it sound like the wrestler. The matches are okay but it also needs some improvements. Orton/Edge/Undertaker is going to be a good match at Backlash. I'll check it out.

C4

I won't drop a review or anything over here but I'll drop down some feedback. Holy crap I'm astonished at your effort TSS; you have improved a whole lot since your "Best of Raw" BTB and are really doing good over here, believe me brother I have seen the most improved booker over here.

You have the potential of being a great booker in the near future if you keep up such good work and you have pretty interesting concepts in your shows. I never saw this BTB before and now I'm totally shocked at how fast you improved and how good you have become at writing in just a couple of weeks. And I must say this, you'll be getting a special Slammy Award in the April's ceremony.

Keep up the good work brother, :thumbsup:

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
C4 that was my work not TSS's as we are partners in his BTB but TSS's is actually good aswell i have read some of it.

John

ROFLMAO at C4 thinking it was mine. mine is coming up in a matter of 4 hours. anyway coming up on tonights show
tsscopy.jpg

ma.jpg

Z_BTBSmallShow-Joe_Koficopy.png

Z_BTBSmallShow-MonsterMashcopy.png

Z_BTBSmallShow-LadderMatchcopy.png

Z_BTBSmallShow-Vincecopy.png

Z_BTBSmallShow-MainEventcopy.png

vince1copy.jpg

John

Matches:
Samoa Joe vs. Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho and Cena vs. HHH and Kurt Angle
Kane vs. bogeyman
Carlito vs. Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy vs. Kenny Dykstra

wwerawstartof.gif

wwehd.gif

raw.gif

http://www.esnips.com/doc/2a346a15-ec89-47a5-ae33-034a92579d68/RAW plays and the camera zooms round the arena
crowd_gen.JPG

wwesmackdowntour.JPG

MC: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Monday night raw! This broadcast will be your hour and a half adrenaline rush. The reason its not two hours is because of the dog show coming up next. But on to tonight, and what a night we’ve got for you. Coming up tonight will be Vince’s Retirement celebration. And wait a moment. Here comes John Nicoll!
John climbs into the ring and gets a microphone.
JOHN: as you know I didn’t announce any matches because I want it to be a surprise. So here are tonight’s matches. Samoa Joe vs. Kofi Kingston!
And also tonight its Vince McMahon saying goodbye. He’s retiring not fully but he’s doing it tonight. And I would like to make a comment to GM Teddy Long of Smackdown. How about you pick a superstar and I’ll pick a wrestler to fight at backlash. Come on. Accept? But now anyway it’s on to tonight’s show.
Out comes Samoa Joe who walks into the ring looking confident.
Lilian: Ladies and gentleman the following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first. Samoa Joe!
Out comes Kofi Kingston dancing and celebrating.
Lilian: Introducing now, Kofi Kingston!
Kofi runs into the ring to start the match but Samoa punches him, kick to Kofi. Kofi fights back though as Samoa is pushed off his feet and lands hard smack on the mat. Kofi waits for Samoa to rise. Samoa gently gets to his feet. Kofi runs to Samoa who counters this runner kick into a hip toss. Drop kick to the rising Kofi. Kofi Roll’s along the floor and out of the ring. Samoa follows him and Samoa gets tossed into and onto the announcers table. Samoa Joe gets thrown into the steps. Kofi Rolls back into the ring as Samoa Joe climbs the ropes. Kofi runs the ropes as well and throws Samoa over his shoulder. 1… 2… KICK OUT! Samoa returns to his feet. Leg drop to Kofi who was on all fours. Samoa clamps a headlock on Kofi. Kofi battles out though and send Samoa flying across the ring. Kofi super kicks Samoa. 1.. 2… Kick out! Samoa rages at Kofi with a clothesline and Kofi returns to his feet only to receive another clothesline. Samoa picks up Kofi and Gut Busters him. 1… 2… 3!!!
Lilian: Your winner Samoa Joe!
We go backstage to see Matt Hardy walking to the ring getting ready to wrestle. John comes into the camera’s view with a contract in hand.
JOHN: Sorry Matt, you wont be wrestling here tonight. Because your ass has been traded.
Matt: What! Traded?
JOHN: Your not very good to me anymore so get the hell outta here.

-------------------Commercial Break-----------------------------
safetywarning.gif

MC: We are back here and new has it that Vince is getting ready.
We are taken to a shot of Vince wearing a suit.
Vince: What a night, its gonna be great. I can’t wait.
Out comes Boogeyman
Lilian: Introducing first Boogeyman
Out comes Kane
Lilian: Introducing Kane
Before Kane even gets into the ring Boogeyman Dropkicks Kane out of the ring. Boogeyman goes to the outside of the ring. Kane throws him into the steps. Kane grabs the steps and hits Boogey in the head. Boogeyman gets to his feet and kicks Boogey’s head. Kane stares at Boogeyman and walks out.

----------------------------Commercial Break-----------------
safetywarning.gif

The Camera closes up on John Nicoll’s office. The door opens to see Eric Bischoff walk out.
MC: What the hell? Eric Bischoff.

Carlito vs Jeff Hardy (ladder match, Intercontinental Title)

MC: Jeff and Carlito could have an interesting match tonight. With the Intercontinental title hanging in the air.

Carlito and Jeff grapple for a while. Carlito rolls to the outside and grabs a ladder. Hardy gets out the ring and runs into Carlito, and he gets hit in the gut by the ladder. Carlito gets in the ring and sets the ladder up inside the ring. Hardy gets in and pulls Carlito away from the ladder. Carlito Irish whips Jeff in the corner. Carlito then runs at Hardy, moves the out the way and Carlito's face smashes into the turnbuckle. Hardy gets out the ring and grabs a chair. He smashes Carlito in the face with it. Jeff grabs the ladder He grabs the ladder, and hits Carlito with it as Carlito gets up. Carlito gets out the way though and gets up. Hardy hits a dropkick, knocking Carlito out the ring. Carlito is hurt, Hardy grabs the other ladder and reaches for the belt. He grabs it. Just before he can pull it down, Carlito leaps onto the ladder suddenly. The two battle up top. Carlito leaps over Hardy for a sunset flip-powerbomb off the ladder but Hardy reverses it and Carlito falls down, smashing his head against the floor. Jeff falls aswell though. Both men are down as we cut to a break.

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...etywarning.gif

We come back to see Carlito down. Jeff is up though and climbs up the top rope. Hardy leaps for a flying legdrop, but Carlito rolls out of the way. Carlito stomps on Hardy's legs, and grabs the ladder. He puts the ladder on the ground, Carlito sets it up. Carlito takes a ladder, and sets it up under the belt. Carlito starts climbing, but Hardy manages to get up and starts trying to fight Carlito down. Carlito hops down and chops Hardy in the chest. Carlito lays the ladder in the corner, and grabs Hardy. He throws Hardy down on the ladder, and then runs at the prone Hardy. Jeff manages to counter with a back a trip up and Carlito’s face smashes into the ladder. Hardy climbs the top rope, and lands the Swanton! Jeff grabs a ladder, and sets it up under the belt. Hardy starts to climb, Jeff reaches for the title but stumbles and Carlito gets up. Carlito pushes the ladder down but Jeff hangs from the belt. Carlito gets the ladder and hits Jeff in the gut with it but Jeff still hangs on. Jeff yanks it and it falls. Jeff wins.
Announcer: Here is your winner and the Intercontinental champion, Jeff Hardy

-----------Commercial break-----------------------

Out comes Chris Jericho
Lilian: Ladies and gentleman Chris Jericho
Out comes John Cena
Lilian: John Cena
Out comes HHH and Kurt angle
Before HHH and Kurt get to the ring they are met by Cena and Jericho. Cena and Kurt end up in the ring first so the ref rings the bell. HHH throws Jericho into the steps. Cena clotheslines Kurt, Kurt gets up and punches Cena, back and forward go the punches from Kurt to Cena and cena to Kurt. Kurt ends up though Irish whipping Cena into the ropes. Cena runs at Kurt only to be clothes lined. Cena chant! A headlock is applied to Cena. Cena breaks out and falls to the ground. Kurt tags in HHH. HHH taunts Jericho in the corner. Grabs Cena and back wrenches him. Cena is in pain.
MC: Look at HHH, How evil of him to torture Cena like this!
HHH stands Cena to his feet. The lifeless body stands there HHH goes to punch Cena but Cena Chariot slams HHH in a good counter effort. Cena rolls over and tries to pin HHH. 1… Kick out! HHH gets to his knees as does cena and HHH taunts Cena by pretending to be warn out. Cena punches HHH; Cena gets to his feet and kicks the cockiness out of HHH who falls to the floor.
MC: Could this be the opportunity that Cena needs.
Cena tags in Jericho who rushed against HHH. Clothesline to the game. Orton runs into the ring and goes for the RKO. Jericho though powers out and drops Orton on his back. HHH kicks the back of Jericho’s knee’s making him fall to the ground. HHH puts Jericho’s head between His legs going for the pedigree. But Jericho counters and slings HHH over his head Cena runs in and spears angle to the outside of the ring. Jericho goes for the perfect code breaker which connects. 1… 2… 3!!!
Your winners: Chris Jericho and Cena!

----------------------Commercial Break-----------------------
Vince comes out strutting. He has planned for some pyro but it does not go off. He runs to the ring and grabs a mic.
Vince: What the hell! My pyro?
Out comes John Nicoll looking happy.
John: I just wanted to say goodbye, the moments you have given us all. Mostly of you getting your ass kicked. But anyway us lot are here to say goodbye. First of all, the guy who helped you screws Bret Hart. Shawn Michaels!!!
Out comes Shawn!
Shawn doesn’t talk though he just super kicks Vince in the face.
JOHN: O’Dear. Anyone else wanna come celebrate this old bastard is leaving us or wanna beat the holy hell outta this guy come on down.
The raw tune hits and the whole roster come down. HHH, Cena, Jericho all step into the ring and one after another do there finishing moves on Vince. The entire wwe roster are shocked though as fire erupts from the stage. Undertaker makes an appearance. Undertaker walks slowly and certainly down to the ring. He steps in the ring, all that’s left is vince and john. Vince is back up on his feet though. He turns round and walks into undertaker. Undertaker picks up Vince and choke slams him. Nico approaches Undertaker though and undertaker choke slams Nico which provokes an uproar. Raw superstars run into the ring, and the Smackdown music hits. Smackdown superstars rush down to the ring and fight with the raw. After a few moments nico and Vince are left in the ring with all the others fighting to the back. Nick kicks Vince’s chest and stunners him. Bam, Down comes Stone Cold who instantly stunners Vince. Nico puts his hands up in the air to celebrate. Nico gets stunned. Stone Cold climbs the ropes and drinks beer as the show goes off the air.

The Ripper

Reaction score
BM: Ladder match
WM: Kane/Boogeyman, I dont see why this didn't carry on since the match never officially started so the Steps incident wouldn't DQ anyone and you could just have had quick pin after that.
BP: I guess it would be the end one
WM:Matt Hardy fired one.
AC: Didn't really enjoy the show. Matches could be longer and what is up with all the swearing.

John

BM: Ladder match
WM: Kane/Boogeyman, I dont see why this didn't carry on since the match never officially started so the Steps incident wouldn't DQ anyone and you could just have had quick pin after that.
BP: I guess it would be the end one
WM:Matt Hardy fired one.
AC: Didn't really enjoy the show. Matches could be longer and what is up with all the swearing.

i know, i'm sorry, i have edited most of it. and matt hardy being fired was a way of me sending him to Smackdown. thanks for the review. a better show next week. rep+++

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
BM - Either the Main Event or the ladder match. The Main Event was good but why did Orton interfere, was it supposed to be Angle? The ladder was good also.
WM - Boogeyman vs Kane. WTF it didn't end. Is it a mystery gimmick for Kane or somehting.
BP - Last one quite funny and not really a party for Vince. Everyone on the Raw roster attacking Vince. Ouch!
WP - What happened to Matt Hardy have I got him now? I swear you had him. Anyway, Matt's promo was the worst as it was very short.
AC - Alright show, you have improved alot but still some work needed on promo's and longer matches.

John

BM - Either the Main Event or the ladder match. The Main Event was good but why did Orton interfere, was it supposed to be Angle? The ladder was good also.
WM - Boogeyman vs Kane. WTF it didn't end. Is it a mystery gimmick for Kane or somehting.
BP - Last one quite funny and not really a party for Vince. Everyone on the Raw roster attacking Vince. Ouch!
WP - What happened to Matt Hardy have I got him now? I swear you had him. Anyway, Matt's promo was the worst as it was very short.
AC - Alright show, you have improved alot but still some work needed on promo's and longer matches.

well, Orton was attacking raw because it sets up the raw vs. sd match at backlash. nico'll explain it next week. and thanks for reviewing. rep++++

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
th_wwerawstartof.gif

smackdown.gif

wwehd.gif

Cole: Welcome to Friday night Smackdown on High-Definition.
Jerry: And tonight MVP takes on Goldberg.
Cole: And Undertaker teams up with the current holder of the money in the bank briefcase CM Punk to take on Rated RKO.
Jerry: It’s an action packed night.
Teddy Long’s music hits.
Teddy Long walks down to the ring.
Teddy: Well everyone in the crowd get ready cause I have a big announcement at Backlash it will be a Raw Representative vs a Smackdown Representative and our Smackdown Representative is UUUUUMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAA.
Umaga’s music hits and he enters the ring.
Umaga taunts.
Teddy: And I am guessing you want a warm up well here you go.
Jamie Noble’s music hits and he comes down to the ring.
Jamie Noble: Bring it on Umaga.
Umaga: Roar!
Teddy leaves and the match starts.

Jamie Noble starts to punch him in the chest a lot but it does not affect Umaga, Umaga punches him really hard back. Noble gets up and kicks him in the gut but again to no affect. Umaga lifts him up high above his head and throws him back down. Umaga lifts up Noble but Noble punches him a lot. Noble kicks him twice and runs at him but Umaga Superkicks him. Umaga lifts up Jamie Noble and goes for a Samoan Spike but Noble is wiggling around a lot and it annoys Umaga, Umaga just does the Samoan Spike anyway. Umaga chants and shouts:
“Roar Raw”
Umaga pins Jamie Noble, 1…2…3.

Cole: Raw should be scared.
Jerry: Noble is out.

Shelton Benjamin vs Deuce and Domino (Tornado handicap match)

Cole: This could be an interesting match.
Jerry: Wake me up when it’s over.

Shelton enters the ring first followed by Deuce ‘n’ Domino.
Domino runs at Shelton but Shelton dropkicks him down. Deuce runs at Shelton but Shelton dropkicks him down. Shelton lifts up Deuce and irish whips him into the corner. Shelton runs at Deuce but Deuce moves out the way and Shelton crashes against the turnbuckle. Deuce irish whips him into Domino, who dropkicks him down. Shelton gets up and punches Deuce down and kicks Domino in the gut and fame assers him and the pin, 1…2…broken by Deuce. Shelton gets up but Deuce is behind him and he connects with a bulldog. Deuce covers Shelton, 1…kick out! Domino lifts up Shelton but Shelton punches Domino in the chest and kicks him but it’s caught and Shelton connects with a dragon kick. Deuce runs at Shelton but Shelton dropkicks him. Shelton lifts up Deuce and throws him out the ring so it is him and Domino now. Shelton circles Domino, waiting for him to get up. Domino gets up, Shelton T-Bone suplexes him, 1…2…Broken by Deuce. Deuce lifts up Shelton and irish whips him into the corner. Deuce lifts Shelton onto the tope rope and DDT’s him off the top rope! Deuce covers, 1…2…kick out. Shelton gets up quickly and runs at Deuce but Deuce trips him up and locks in a Boston crab. Shelton reaches for the rope but can’t. Deuce yanks him into the centre so there is no way off him reaching the rope. Shelton is about to tap.

Jerry:
Shelton has to tap.

Shelton uses his arms through to quickly reverse it into a roll up, 1…2…broken by Domino. Shelton gets up but so do Deuce and Domino. Deuce and Domino both kick him in the stomach and connect with a good double suplex. Deuce gets on the tope rope. Deuce connects with a elbow drop pin, 1…2…kick out! Domino lifts up Shelton but Shelton reverses it into a suplex, Domino runs at Shelton but Shelton suplexes Domino. Shelton taunts and waits for the tag partners to get up. Domino is up first. Shelton grabs his shirt and pushes him over the top rope onto the cold floor outside. Deuce is up, he runs at Shelton. Shelton grabs his chest and scoop slams him. Shelton pins Deuce, 1…2…Domino breaks it. Shelton gets up and dragon kicks Domino but Deuce is up. Deuce runs at Shelton but Shelton catches him and T-Bon suplexes him. Shelton taunts, Shelton taunts for ages. Domino gets up and walks into Shelton…..

Cole: T-Bone Suplex.

Shelton gets the cover, 1…2…3.

Jerry: Shelton picks up an important victory.
Cole: That should move him back up the ranks since losing to Randy last week.

safetywarning.gif

Commercial Break

We come back to see Mr. Kennedy with a mic.
Ken: Now it is time for a speech from Mrrrrrrrrrrrrr Kennedy, Kennedy.
Crowd boo.
Kennedy: Anyway its time for Kennedy’s speech. My speech is about me.
Crowd boo.
Kennedy: Don’t you love Mr. Kennedy, Kennedy? He is a future Hall Of Famer and he will one day hold the World Heav……
CM Punks music hits and he walks down to the ring.
Punk: The current Money in the bank holder will whoop your ass.
Kennedy: Don’t you mean an ex-money in the bank holder?
Punk: As much as you would like it…..No!
Kennedy: Fine then. Let him whoop my ass.
Punk: He will.
Punk slaps Kennedy.
Kennedy: You call that whooping my ass.
Kennedy slaps him back.
Kennedy: Man, I just whooped his ass, did everyone see that?
Punk slaps him back really hard.
Kennedy has a bad look on his face and grabs the mic that has been lowered by the ceiling and smacks Punk in the face with it. Kennedy gets on top of Punk and starts smashing his face with some devastating blows from the mic.
Kennedy: I hope you are alright for your match later tonight.

Cole: Big Show vs JBL
Jerry: But JBL will be squashed.
Cole: Hope so I hate JBL.

Big Show punches JBL down at the beginning of the match. JBL gets up and runs at Show but Show big boots him down. JBL lies on the floor near the ropes and Big Show comes over and stands on him. Both feet are on JBL, JBL can hardly breathe. Show gets off him and drags him into the middle of the ring. Show lifts him up and throws him into the corner. Show walks over to him and chops him. The pain JBL must be dealing with. JBL stops wiggling around suddenly and grabs Show’s foot. He pulls his foot and Show falls flat on his arse. JBL gets up and kicks Show in the head; Show falls back on the mat. JBL see’s that the ref has turned round and low blows him. The ref falls down hurt and JBL gets out the ring. JBL looks under the ring and gets a chair. JBL enters the ring and smashes Big Show with the chair, once, twice, three times and Big Show is only on his knees. JBL hits him again and Show finally falls to the ground. JBL pins him…..No Ref! JBL is frustrated as he finally got the big guy down. JBL checks on the ref but he his out, he turns round and Big Show is up, he big boots him down. Big Show lifts him up and Irish whips him, he bounces off the ropes and comes back at Big Show and Big Show big boots him again.

Jerry: Show is dominating. I told you so.

Big Show taunts for the showstopper. JBL gets up and walks into Big Show; Show wraps his hands around his neck and lifts him up. JBL spits in Show’s face and he gets even angrier. Show drops JBL and grabs the referee’s neck. Big Show lifts him up and connects with a showstopper. The ref didn’t DQ him as he was too busy screaming. JBL starts to punch Show and knocks him down with a huge haymaker. JBL gets a chair and waits for Big Show to get up; Show gets up and walks into a chairshot. JBL gets the cover, no ref obviously. Big Show gets up and grabs JBL’s head; he throws it out the ring. Big Show taunts as JBL gets back in the ring. JBLL hits Big Show but Big Show hits him back, twice as hard. JBL falls to the floor. Big Show grabs JBL and slaps on a chokehold. JBL kicks him in the stomach to prevent this and walks away. JBL helps the ref up but can’t. This is unusual of JBL; he doesn’t usually help the ref. Big Show is confused but JBL low blows him. It was all a trick. JBL bounces off one rope and runs at Big Show; clothesline from hell connects to that giant. JBL is honestly trying to help the ref up, he needs to pin Show. The ref slowly gets up and JBL pins The Big Show but the ref is too hurt. JBL helps him a bit more and pins again, (slow count) 1……………2………………kick out! JBL is shocked. JBL lifts up Big Show and tries to Irish whip him but Show just smashes him with one right fist. Big Show taunts for the showstopper and JBL walks into his path, the showstopper connects. Big Show puts one foot on John Bradshaw Layfeild for the cover, 1….2….3!

Cole: What a match.
Jerry: I said the Big Show would win

MVP grapples with Goldberg for about a minute before Goldberg knee’s him in the chest. Goldberg big boots him down. Goldberg lifts up MVP and Irish whips him to the corner, Goldberg runs at MVP but MVP moves out the way and Goldberg smashes into the turnbuckle. MVP rolls him up, 1…2…kick out! MVP nearly got a shock victory. Goldberg smashes him in the stomach and lifts up MVP for a suplex, he connects. Goldberg picks up MVP but MVP delivers a thumb to the eye and the ref doesn’t see. MVP kicks him in the stomach and puts him in the overdrive position. Goldberg reverses into a neckbreaker and gets the cover, 1…2…kick out. MVP gets up but Goldberg punches him and MVP punches him back. Goldberg clotheslines him over the top rope. Both men fall to the outside and Goldberg gets up. The ref starts to count. Goldberg punches MVP in the head as he gets up, 1…..2….3….Goldberg gets punched back and these guys trade punches, 4….5…6….Goldberg clears the table and kicks MVP in the gut and throws him onto it. 7…8…Goldberg rolls into the ring so the ref has to start the count again. Only MVP outside the ring now, 1…2…3…4…5…MVP gets off the table, 6….7…8…MVP rolls into the ring. Goldberg Irish whips MVP but MVP shoulder blocks him down. MVP locks in a modified figure four leg lock. Goldberg writhes in pain but tries to grab the ropes, he got it! MVP keeps it locked in, Goldberg can’t do anything. The ref is counting, 1….2….3…4…MVP let’s go.

Jerry: Nearly a DQ there.
Cole: But not.

MVP lifts up Goldberg and kicks him in the gut but Goldberg smashes him in the face. Goldberg punches MVP twice but MVP hits him back. Goldberg punches MVP again but MVP punches back. Goldberg kick him in the gut again and suplexes him. Goldberg taunts for a spear while MVP is getting up. MVP gets up and walks into the spear and Goldberg rips him in half. Goldberg covers, 1…2…kick out! Goldberg is shocked he signals 3 to the ref but he says no. Goldberg lifts up MVP and puts him in a DDT position MVP hits him in the stomach twice and Goldberg gets annoyed. Instead of doing the DDT he lifts him up for a jackhammer…….Connects! Goldberg does the pinning move and…..1…..2….3! Goldberg wins on his returning match.

Goldberg gets out the ring and grabs a mic.
Goldberg: HBK, I have been thinking last week before Smackdown went on air you challenged me and Batista to a match at Backlash, I said yes but Batista cowered out so how about me vs you at Backlash.
HBK’s music hits and he runs down to the ring.
HBK: How about it?
Goldberg: So it’s a match! You’re next HBK.
Batista’s music hits and he enters the ring.
Batista: Who says I cowered out? I said “maybe.” Let’s make it a triple threat, a hardcore triple threat.
HBK: Bring it on no DQ triple threat match.
Goldberg: Fine then, who is next now? You’re next!
Goldberg leaves the arena.
HBK: Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
Batista: What, still saying things like that? How old are you has been kid?
HBK: 42 and still better than you will ever be.
Batista: Yeah right.
HBK suddenly sweet chin music’s him.
HBK: Well someone just got on the wrong side of the Heart Break Kid this evening.
Crowd Cheer.
HBK: And if you’re not down with that…..
SUCK IT!
HBK’s music hits as he leaves.

safetywarning.gif

Commercial break

CM Punk and Undertaker vs Rated RKO

Cole: Undertaker and our current money in the bank holder CM Punk take on Rated RKO.
Jerry: What a match this could be.

CM Punk and Edge start in the ring. Punk looks hurt from Ken Kennedy’s beating earlier. Punk runs at Edge but Edge moves out the way. Edge bounces off the ropes and runs at Punk but Punk moves out the way, Edge cannot stop running. He continues running and smashes the ref as if on purpose. What an “accident.” Edge smiles and gets out the ring with Randy. Randy grabs a steel chair and so does Edge. Punk is in the middle of these two as they get in the ring, Undertaker is calmly standing on the apron. Punk gets smashed in the face by Randy’s chair and sets it under Punk’s head. Edge has the other chair; Edge smashes Punk in the head delivering the perfect con-chair-to. Edge gets rid of the chairs as the ref gets up. Edge pins Punk, 1….2…
It goes Dark.
The lights come on and the ref CM Punk is back up. Edge is up confused aswell, the ref is also down. Undertaker is not on the ropes anymore. Undertaker is behind Edge! Undertaker grabs his throat and lifts him up for a tombstone but Randy hits him in the back with a chair. Undertaker drops Edge and falls to the ground, Randy is about to hit him again. Punk kicks the chair into Randy’s face. Punk and Edge go face-to-face. Punk grapples with Edge but loses and Edge kicks him in the stomach. Edge throws him down next to the bottom rope. Edge taunts for the spear. Punk gets up and walks into the trap but Undertaker is up and he big boots Edge before he can spear Punk. Punk thanks Undertaker as Randy gets up. Undertaker tries to big boot him back down but can’t as Randy ducked but he walked onto Punk’s shoulders for the GTS. Punk connects and pin……No ref! Undertaker tries to help the ref up from what he did to him but can’t. Edge is up and Undertaker turns round into a spear. Edge and Punk have a staredown.

Cole: Here we go with these men fighting.
Tazz: They tried this last time.

Punk punches him in the head and Edge hits him back. Back and forth punching continues. Undertaker sits up but Edge doesn’t see. Edge eye pokes Punk and turns round to taunt but Undertaker grabs him by the throat for a chokeslam. Undertaker connects with that devastating Manoeuvre. Randy is slowly getting up. Randy gets up first and knees CM Punk in the gut. Randy lifts up Punk but Undertaker kicks him in the gut. Undertaker grabs his throat but then Edge gets up and tries to stop Taker. Undertaker just grabbed Edge’s throat, he now has Randy’s and Edge’s throats. The edgeheads appear from nowhere and Undertaker has to let go off Edge and Randy as Curt and Zack are punching him viscously in the stomach. Undertaker grabs their throats and double chokeslams them. Edge spears CM Punk. It’s between Edge, Randy Orton and the Undertaker now. Randy punches Undertaker twice but then Undertaker uppercuts him to the ground, the ref is slowly getting up. Edge runs at Undertaker but Undertaker big boots him and walks over the top rope as the match is a normal tag team match and he is not the legal man. Edge gets up and Randy does, Randy gets out the ring as he is not the legal man. Edge pins CM Punk, 1…2…kick out! CM Punk shocks Edge; Edge lifts up Punk and suplexes him. Edge tags in randy but Undertaker runs in the ring. Undertaker runs at Randy but suddenly Edge spears Undertaker. Undertaker rolls out the ring. Randy and CM Punk trade punches. CM Punk hits a haymaker and Randy is groggy. CM Punk lifts Randy on his shoulders for the GTS but Randy slips off his shoulders and smashes his knee against Punk’s back. Randy Orton taunts Punk by circling him. Randy waits for Punk to get fully on his feet and as soon as Punk turns round……..RK………..Punk reverses it into a back suplex. Randy gets up straight away and punches Punk in the stomach. Randy throws him into the turnbuckle but Punk reverses and gets on the top rope, he jumps at Randy…….. Randy RKO’s him in mid air! Randy gets the cover, 1…2...3.

Jerry: That is it, Rated RKO have won!

Randy Orton rolls Punk out the ring but picks up The Undertaker while Edge gives him the World Heavyweight Championship belt. Randy smashes Undertakers skull with the world title and you can hear Edge yelling:
“Finish him off”
Randy drops the belt and lifts up Undertaker and RKO’s him onto the World Heavyweight Championship belt. Edge comes in to taunt with Randy. Edge and Randy reach for the belt but Randy gets there first and Edge kicks him in the stomach. Edge takes the title but Randy didn’t like that. Randy kicks Edge in the gut and….RKO. Randy taunts with the world title.

Cole: You can’t trust anybody.

Quick Results:

Umaga def Jamie Noble after a Samoan Spike
Shelton def Deuce and Domino after a T-Bon suplex.
Big Show def JBL after a showstopper
Goldberg def MVP after a Jackhammer
Rated RKO def Undertaker and CM Punk

Matches confirmed for Backlash:

6ki5g7b.jpg

Cruiserweight Open for Cruiserweight title.
Goldberg vs Batista vs HBK (No DQ)
Undertaker vs Edge vs Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship.

th_wwerawstartof.gif

th_wwerawstartof.gif

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Punk and Taker vs Rated RKO, it was the best match out of all of them.

WM - Umaga vs Jamie Noble was a SQUASH, but that's fine.

BP - Batista/HBK/Goldberg was a nice semi shoot to get them over.

WP - Teddy Long and Jamie Noble.

AC - It was an OK show. Before I start, I have to say that the presentation isn't that good, sure you use pictures, but you don't give the title of the match. For example, you did this for your matches.

Big Show taunts for the showstopper. JBL gets up and walks into Big Show; Show wraps his hands around his neck and lifts him up. JBL spits in Show’s face and he gets even angrier. Show drops JBL and grabs the referee’s neck. Big Show lifts him up and connects with a showstopper. The ref didn’t DQ him as he was too busy screaming. JBL starts to punch Show and knocks him down with a huge haymaker. JBL gets a chair and waits for Big Show to get up; Show gets up and walks into a chairshot. JBL gets the cover, no ref obviously. Big Show gets up and grabs JBL’s head; he throws it out the ring. Big Show taunts as JBL gets back in the ring. JBLL hits Big Show but Big Show hits him back, twice as hard. JBL falls to the floor. Big Show grabs JBL and slaps on a chokehold. JBL kicks him in the stomach to prevent this and walks away. JBL helps the ref up but can’t. This is unusual of JBL; he doesn’t usually help the ref. Big Show is confused but JBL low blows him. It was all a trick. JBL bounces off one rope and runs at Big Show; clothesline from hell connects to that giant. JBL is honestly trying to help the ref up, he needs to pin Show. The ref slowly gets up and JBL pins The Big Show but the ref is too hurt. JBL helps him a bit more and pins again, (slow count) 1……………2………………kick out! JBL is shocked. JBL lifts up Big Show and tries to Irish whip him but Show just smashes him with one right fist. Big Show taunts for the showstopper and JBL walks into his path, the showstopper connects. Big Show puts one foot on John Bradshaw Layfeild for the cover, 1….2….3!

Cole: What a match.
Jerry: I said the Big Show would win.

MVP grapples with Goldberg for about a minute before Goldberg knee’s him in the chest. Goldberg big boots him down. Goldberg lifts up MVP and Irish whips him to the corner, Goldberg runs at MVP but MVP moves out the way and Goldberg smashes into the turnbuckle. MVP rolls him up, 1…2…kick out! MVP nearly got a shock victory. Goldberg smashes him in the stomach and lifts up MVP for a suplex, he connects. Goldberg picks up MVP but MVP delivers a thumb to the eye and the ref doesn’t see. MVP kicks him in the stomach and puts him in the overdrive position. Goldberg reverses into a neckbreaker and gets the cover, 1…2…kick out. MVP gets up but Goldberg punches him and MVP punches him back. Goldberg clotheslines him over the top rope. Both men fall to the outside and Goldberg gets up. The ref starts to count. Goldberg punches MVP in the head as he gets up, 1…..2….3….Goldberg gets punched back and these guys trade punches, 4….5…6….Goldberg clears the table and kicks MVP in the gut and throws him onto it. 7…8…Goldberg rolls into the ring so the ref has to start the count again. Only MVP outside the ring now, 1…2…3…4…5…MVP gets off the table, 6….7…8…MVP rolls into the ring. Goldberg Irish whips MVP but MVP shoulder blocks him down. MVP locks in a modified figure four leg lock. Goldberg writhes in pain but tries to grab the ropes, he got it! MVP keeps it locked in, Goldberg can’t do anything. The ref is counting, 1….2….3…4…MVP let’s go.

There was no bridge to the match, and it looked like part of the same match. People that skim won't be able to see that. You only had a few promos, and they were a little shaky too. But the match writing was good, the better side of the show. A nice show, but if you just see what I said here, it would make the BTB a better read.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Sorry, i will try to set it out better next time and thanks.

John

BM - RKO and R vs. Taker and Punk
WM - none really. maybe a squash match here and there but thats ok, a squash match a week keeps the crap away.

BP - Batista and hbk, and goldberg

WP - teddy and noble

AC -

good show rose. im only posting mine in recaps as of now. but great show 8/10.

John

wwerawstartof.gif

wwehd.gif

raw.gif

http://www.esnips.com/doc/2a346a15-ec89-47a5-ae33-034a92579d68/RAW
{this is a quick review k?}

HBK STUNNER!!!

With the war tensing up between raw and sd HBK showed up during the raw show and ruined the m/e by superkicking HHH

matches

HHH defeated John Cena by Dq
Chris Jericho defeated Kurt angle
kane defeated jeff hardy
kofi kingston defeated samoa joe

{i will be posting results like this in this thread, i am plannning a new thread and will post fully then.}

John

me and rosewt01 have decided to not do our btb anymore, it was a decision made by both and thanks levi for locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.