WWE {After Wrestlemania and ECWless.}

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

well think what you want. it may be revealed at Raw or not. but you will definately hear of him. and what makes you think its christian.

John

oh ok. btw anyone who gets it close or the correct answer (i wont say your correct) but after raw any correct answers will recieve rep from me.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
They will also recive rep from me.

John

tsscopy.jpg

raw.gif
news.gif

HUGE NEWS! We're going live over to Raw owner john nicoll who is currently at his hown with big news. john.

John: Well, guys at raw.com has learned i want to say something, its two things first an update on the mystery star. he will not be at raw this week. second of all, its about me and teddy. we have made a deal with the stars. thats CM Punk, EDGE go over to Smackdown for Kane and Jeff Hardy. negoiations are continuing so watch out because you'll never know who'll be traded. it may be you.

Evil Austin

looks good I will be checking out the first show, i am really curious on to where this goes,

Evil Austin

looks good, I might check it out, good matches lets hope you can make them good .

I think Joe will win
I think Kane will win
I think Hardy Will win

expect a review from me, :)

John

Just a reminder that Rosewt01 will be posting Smackdown tonight.

tsscopy.jpg

Statement from the Boss!
Vince: As the first raw after wrestlemania is just around the corner i want to make a quick statement about my current status in the company. this week on raw i will be retiring. not fully but i will be. i wont be appearing on raw anymore or smackdown. end of statement.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
th_wwerawstartof.gif

smackdown.gif

wwehd.gif

Cole: Welcome to Friday night Smackdown on High-Definition.
Jerry: Tonight all will be revealed.
Cole: Yes. The return of Gregory Helms and Goldberg’s Smackdown debut.
Jerry: It’s the aftermath of the draft tonight.
Cole: With new Smackdown superstars, such as:
Umaga
Mr. Kennedy
Shelton Benjaman
Goldberg
HBK
Orton
CM Punk
JBL
Jerry: You forgot me.
Cole: And Jerry “the king” Lawler
Jerry: Thank You

Gregory Helm’s music comes on.
Crowd cheer

Cole: How can the crowd cheer this cheater?
Jerry: Because he has been out for ages.

Gregory grabs a mic.
Gregory: I may have been a bad guy to you fans in the past but I am turning over a new leaf. Welcome to the new Gregory Helms. And I will be better than before and a good guy.
Crowd cheer surprisingly

Jerry: Now do you like him?
Cole: I just can’t believe that he is “a good guy.”

Gregory: I am on a hunt, a hunt for the cruiserweight title.
Crowd cheer

Cole: Why are the crowd cheering?
Jerry: Because he has turned over a new leaf.
Cole groans

Gregory: And yes a lot of you may think the cruiserweight title got vacated but I’m bringing it back.
Chavo Guerrero’s music hits
Chavo walks down to the ring
Chavo: Why should you get the title? You come here and say “I get the title.”
Gregory: I should get the title because I am the greatest cruiserweight ever.
Chavo: I thought you said you were a “good guy.”
Helms: I am, doesn’t mean I can’t brag.
Chavo: Brag about what?
Helms: About having one of the longest title reigns on Smackdown ever.
Chavo: How about one on one for the cruiserweight title at Backlash?
Funaki’s music hits
Funaki: You think the title’s yours? Its not, its mine.
Chavo laughs
Funaki: What you laughing bout’.
Chavo: You can’t speak.
Chavo laughs more
Funaki: Yes I can.
Chavo: Not well though.
Funaki: That tears it.
Chavo laughs
Funaki: I am the next Cruiserweight champion.
Funaki runs down to the ring.
Jamie Noble suddenly appears on the entrance ramp just before Funaki hits Chavo.
Jamie: Who the hell do you think you are? I am the next Cruiserweight champion.
Helms: You’re all lying. I am the next Cruiserweight Champion.
Shannon Moore’s music comes on.
Shannon: You know I am the next Cruise…..
Helms: Not another liar.
Shannon: No I am telling the truth.
Helms: Why don’t we just settle this at a Cruiserweight open on Judgement day.
Shannon: Bring it on.
Jamie: Yes bring it on.
Chavo: I will win.
Helms: We shall see.
Funaki: We will unless you are blind.
The others stare at him blankly.
Commercial Break

safetywarning.gif

An advert for Backlash airs and the Survivor Series Revenge tour.

Cole: Welcome back and remember to check out Backlash on the twenty-seventh of April.

First Match

Funaki vs Chavo

Cole: These two meet in two months in May.
Jerry: In a cruiserweight open.

Funaki runs at Chavo but Chavo rolls out the way. Funaki tries to run at Chavo again but the same result happens. Funaki runs at Chavo again and gets tripped up by Chavo. Chavo crawls to the ropes and rests. Chavo is tired from running. Funaki is up he tries kick Chavo in the gut but Chavo catches his foot but Funaki kicks him with his other foot executing a perfect enziguiri. Funaki pins, 1….2…near fall. Chavo grabs Funaki by the foot and trips up Funaki. Chavo lifts up Funaki and attempts the three amigos, one suplex, two suplexes and the third. Chavo pins Funaki, 1…2…kick out. Another near fall. Chavo picks up Funaki and punches him in the stomach twice. Chavo lifts him up for the Gory bomb. Funaki jumps off his shoulders and dropkicks him down. Chavo quickly gets up and irish whips Funaki into the corner. Chavo lifts Funaki onto the top rope. Chavo leaves him just sitting there and he gets out the ring. Chavo climbs on the apron and pushes Funaki off the turnbuckle.

Cole: Funaki is in the frog splash position.
Jerry: Chavo is going to win.

Chavo jumps for a frogsplash but Funaki rolls out the way. Funaki then gets up and waits for Chavo to get up. Chavo gets up and runs at Funaki, Funaki rolls him up with a small package, 1…2…kick out. Funaki gets up quickly and so does Chavo. Funaki runs at Chavo but Chavo connects with a fantastic hip toss. Chavo keeps an arm-lock locked in. Funaki reaches for the ropes but Can’t get them. Funaki elbows Chavo in the gut and breaks the hold. Chavo runs at Funaki but Funaki dropkicks him. Funaki pins, 1…kick out. Funaki lifts up Chavo and runs at him but Chavo ducks a clothesline and dropkicks Funaki down. Funaki gets up quickly and runs at Chavo he jumps at him for a jumping DDT. Chavo reverses it into a suplex and suddenly pins, 1…2…kick out! Chavo picks up Funaki and tries an uppercut but Funaki ducks and bulldogs him down. Chavo pulls himself up using the ropes for leverage and Funaki runs at him but Chavo kicks him in the gut and lifts him up for a gory bomb. Chavo connects with his finisher. Chavo climbs the top rope and points to the sky. Frog Splash! Chavo connects, 1…2…3.

Cole: The ex ECW Champion picks up a victory.
Jerry: He made mince meat of Funaki.

Chavo taunts at the end but Shannon Moore comes out and runs down to the ring with a chair. Shannon gets in the ring and Chavo automatically runs away. Chavo is running down the entrance ramp. Shannon gets out the ring.

MVP’s music hits.
Boo.
MVP comes out of the tunnel like usually but this time in a suit.
A few men follow him with chairs and some other stuff.
MVP grabs a mic.
MVP: It’s the VIP lounge everybody.
Crowd boo
MVP: Who cares about you? Anyway, the VIP is standing in front of you. Smackdown’s MVP is the true VIP of this lounge.
Crowd boo louder.
MVP: By the way I though I would tell you that my special guest is none other than Ex World Heavyweight Champion Bill Goldberg.
Goldberg’s music hits and he makes his way down to the ring.
Goldberg enters with a mic.
A moment of silence.
Goldberg: Aren’t you going to say something?
MVP: Ok then. We all know of you as an ex world champion but are you still that good?
Goldberg: That good? I am the best in the business.
MVP: Behind me of course.
Goldberg: What?
MVP: Behind Smackdown Most Valuable Player.
Goldberg: Montel Vontavious Porter more like. Most valuable player, yeah right.
MVP: Who are you trying to kid?
Goldberg: No one. I am telling the truth.
MVP: No way are you the best.
Goldberg gets up and goes face to face with MVP.
Goldberg: You wanna fight about that?
MVP: How about it?
Goldberg: Right here, right now.
MVP: What? You actually think you can fight when I am in a suit?
Goldberg: Fight me. Oh wait you’re too chicken.
MVP: Chicken? I will wrestle you next week then.
Goldberg: Get ready to lose.
MVP: Why are you talking to yourself?
Goldberg punches MVP in the nose and walks away.
MVP gets up quickly.
MVP: That’s right, run away.
MVP then walks away from the ring.

Jesse, Festus and CM Punk vs Deuce, Domino and JBL
Cole: Festus the silly Billy.
King: What?
Cole: Oh never mind.

CM Punk and Deuce start in the ring. CM Punk runs at Deuce. Deuce rolls out the way and tags in Domino. Domino punches Punk twice – once in the gut and once in the head- and DDT’s him. Domino pins, 1…2…kick out. Punk gets up and enzuguri’s Domino. Punk tags in Jesse. Jesse lifts up Domino and Irish whips him. Jesse tags in Festus. There have been a lot of tags in this match so far. Festus didn’t hear the bell earlier and walks in. He punches Domino and tries to again but Domino ducks and bulldogs him. Domino tags in JBL. JBL lifts up Festus and suplexes him. JBL starts to stomp on him, taking easy advantage of Festus. Jesse realises this and gets out the ring. He grabs the ring bell. Festus throws JBL off him and goes mental. He waits for JBL to get up and big boots him. Festus grabs JBL by his hair and throws him into the turnbuckle. Festus runs at JBL but JBL moves out the way and Festus crashes into the turnbuckle. JBL tries a clothesline from hell but Festus ducks and tags in CM Punk. Punk runs in and spinning wheel kicks JBL. Punk bounces off one rope and smashes him with a forearm. Punk climbs the top rope but Domino throws him off it. Punk lands on JBL, 1…2…kick out. Punk uses the ropes to get up and taunts JBL. JBL gets up but Punk clotheslines him down. Punk lifts up JBL on his shoulders for the GTS but JBL just slips off and suplexes Punk. Punk bounces off one rope and again hits JBL with a forearm. Punk climbs the top rope and hits an elbow drop, 1…2…kick out.

Cole: Since when does Punk use do an elbow drop?
Jerry: Why ask me?

Punk tags in Jesse. Jesse lifts up JBL but JBL low blows him without the ref seeing and bounces off one rope, clothesline from Hell connects, 1…2…broken by Festus. Festus lifts up JBL and knocks him back down with one thunderous punch. Jesse lays down hurt and so does JBL.
The ref has to count, 1…2…3…4…JBL starts to get up, 5…6…7…Jesse starts to get up, 8…9...both get up. Jesse grapples with JBL but easily loses and JBL irish whips him to the corner. JBL lifts him up for the Superplex but Jesse punches him in the stomach and JBL gets off the rope. Jesse jumps at JBL but JBL ducks and Jesse tags in Punk. Punk runs in he clotheslines JBL down and then spinning wheel kicks him. Deuce runs in but Punk kicks him in the head. Domino runs in but Punk grabs him and throws him over the top rope. Punk lifts up JBL for the GTS and is about to connect but JBL gets off his shoulders, JBL bounces off one rope and connects with a clothesline from hell. Jesse runs in the ring but JBL big boots him. Festus also runs in but the same thing happens again. JBL pins CM Punk, 1…2…3. JBL celebrates with Deuce and Domino, who just got up. JBL has defeated CM Punk.

Commercial Break

safetywarning.gif

Cole: Welcome back to Friday night Smackdown.
Jerry: And still to come:
Cole: Undertaker vs Mr. Kennedy in a lumberjack match.
Jerry: And don’t forget Khali vs Finlay.
Cole: And Orton takes on Shelton Benjaman.

Khali vs Finlay (No DQ)

Cole: The Belfast Brawler will be squashed.
Jerry: Of course he will, Khali squashes everyone.

Khali enters the ring with a club. (maybe a new gimmick for Khali)
Finlay enters with Hornswoggle and a Shillelagh.
Finlay and Khali both try to smash each other with their weapons. The two weapons collide and they do this several times. Khali tries again but this time Finlay ducks. Finlay hits him in the back with the shillelagh. Khali doesn’t even flinch. Finlay is hitting Khali over and over again in the back. Khali is slowly falling he is on his knees. Finlay hits him one more time and Khali falls over. Finlay is well out of breath. Finlay lifts up Khali but Khali just throws him off. Khali picks up his club. Finlay runs at Khali. Khali smashes him in the head with the club. Khali puts one foot on Finlay, 1…2…kick out. Khali lifts up Finlay and throws him out the ring. Khali climbs over the top rope. Hornswoggle sees him. Hornswoggle runs away down the entrance ramp. Khali picks up Finlay and throws him into the steel pole. Finlay falls down to the floor hard while Khali clear the table. Finlay gets back up. Khali punches him down or at least he tried Finlay ducked. Finlay kicks him in the leg and Khali wobbles about, groggy. Finlay gets a chair from under the ring and hits Khali in the back with it. Khali turns around but this time Finlay hits him in the chest. Khali grabs the chair and bends it.

Cole: How can a human bend steal like that.
Jerry: Easy, you become a super hero.
Cole: But then you are not human.
Jerry: Oh yeah.

Khali throws the chair into the crowd. Khali grabs his club and aims for Finlay’s head but Finlay ducks and grabs his shillelagh. Finlay tries to hit Khali with it but Khali turns round and the two weapons collide. Hornswoggle appears from behind Khali and low blows him with a shillelagh. Finlay smashes him in the head with his shillelagh. Khali is busted wide open. Finlay gives thumbs up to Hornswoggle ad pins Khali, 1…2…kick out. Finlay thought he had Khali. Khali gets up and chops Finlay across the forehead. Khali grabs Hornswoggle’s neck and lifts him up for a chokebomb. No Khali, don’t do it. He moves a bit nearer to the table. Khali chokebombs Hornswoggle through a table. Khali laughs at Hornswoggle. Hornswoggle lays there a casualty that needs a medic. Khali is a vicious beast. Khali lifts up Finlay and tries to chop him again but Finlay ducks and picks up Khali’s club and hits Khali in the gut with it. Finlay tries to lift |Khali onto his shoulders for a Celtic cross. Khali has fallen onto his shoulders look at the strength of Finlay. Finlay connects with a four hundred pound Celtic cross. Finlay lies next to him. He doesn’t have the strength to crawl onto Khali, he used it all on Khali. Finlay moves his hand onto Khali, 1…2…3. Finlay picks up an unbelievable victory.

Cole: Unbelievable. (shocked)
Jerry: Absolutely. (Even more shocked)

Finlay checks to Hornswoggle and he finds the little Fella’ is unconscious. He carries him out the arena. Khali gets up and walks out to the boos of the fans.

Randy Orton vs Shelton Benjamain

Randy enters unhappily, he was WWE champion and had to vacate it because of him moving to Smackdown.
Shelton enters with an enthusiastic mind.

Randy and Shelton grapple, Randy comes out on top with a DDT. Randy bounces off one rope and attempts to smash Shelton with his knee but Shelton rolls out the way. Shelton rolls up Randy, 1…2…kick out! Randy gets up, so does Shelton. Shelton runs at Randy but Randy makes a quick reversal into a headlock. Shelton reaches for the ropes but he his stuck in the middle of the ring. Randy locks it in firmly and falls to his knees while Shelton does the same. Shelton elbows him in the stomach twice but Randy uses his will power to continue the hold. Shelton is trying his best to break the hold. Shelton gets up on his feet and elbows him again. The grip loosens. Shelton quickly reverses into a judo throw but he changes it into an armlock. Randy breaks the hold with a punch and a suplex. Randy lifts up Shelton and connects with an uppercut, Randy taunts, and he is toying with Shelton. Shelton suddenly springs up catching Randy off guard and quickly takes advantage with a kick but Randy catches his foot. Shelton quickly kicks him with his other foot and Randy falls to the ground. Shelton covers, 1…2...kick out! Shelton gets up and waits for Randy, Randy gets up and the two have a staredown. Randy kicks him in the knee and in the stomach. Randy gets him in the overdrive position but Shelton quickly reverses into a roll up, 1…2…kick out! Randy gets up before Shelton and the two grapple. Randy stands on Shelton’s foot to take advantage, He DDT’s Shelton down. Randy lifts up Shelton and irish whips him. Shelton suddenly jumps at the ropes and bounces off the top one and takes out Randy with a crossbody, 1…2...kick out! Shelton gets up and lifts up Randy, he punches him in the stomach twice. Randy then responds with an eye poke, the ref didn’t see it. Randy back body drops Shelton. Randy covers, 1…2…kick out! Randy is frustrated now. Randy starts to stomp on his head. The ref stops him and talks to him. Randy kicks Shelton in the gut while Shelton was crawling around the floor. Randy lifts up Shelton and goes for the RKO, Shelton reverses into a small package, 1…2…kick out! Randy is getting really annoyed with all these needless roll ups. Randy gets up and runs at Shelton, Shelton panics and jumps out the way but collides with the ref. Randy see’s his opportunity. He low blows Shelton and…..

King: RKO, Randy must win.

Randy pins… No ref! Randy taps the ref on the shoulder but he is out. Randy checks again. Randy shouts:
“Get a ref out here”
As soon as he shouts a ref comes out and runs down to the ring. Randy covers, 1…2…3.
Randy wins with the devastating RKO.
Randy taunts.

Randy goes and grabs a mic.

Randy:I know Edge will want a match at Backlash with his re-match clause but….

Cole: What is he on about?
Jerry: Shut up. I want to know what he is talking about.

Randy: I was screwed out of the WWE championship by being drafted to Smackdown. So I think I should get the shot against Undertaker for the title.
Edge’s music hits the titantron.
Edge comes out.
Edge: I am the deserved champion so I should get a re-match.
Randy: Not as good reason as mine.
Edge: Says who?
Orton: Me.
Edge: Shut up.
Orton: Make me.
Edge: Maybe I will.
Randy: Who will decide who is champion then?
Theodore Long’s music hits.
Teddy: I will.
Crowd cheer.
Teddy: Well players, I got a decision to make.
Edge: Of course you do. It will be really hard. But you should choose me because I would bring in more crowd happiness.
Teddy: Maybe you will but there is only one way I can make my decision and that is asking the Champion himself.
The whole arena goes black.
Undertaker: I don’t care who faces me. Because when they get in the ring with me, they sign a death warrant. They all Rest In Piece.
Crowd cheer.
Lights come back on.
Teddy: Well that makes my decision harder. But I have an idea. Since Edge says “he will bring in more fans” we will have a test.
Edge: What?
Teddy: The crowd will decide.
Crowd cheer.
Teddy: Who wants the match to be Undertaker vs Edge?
A small pop.
Teddy: Who wants Randy vs Undertaker?
Another small pop.
Edge: Who is it then?
Teddy: Wait, I have one more idea.
Crowd cheer.
Teddy: Who wants Edge vs Randy vs The Undertaker for the World Heavyweight championship in a triple threat.
Huge pop from the crowd.
Teddy: Well there you have it.
Teddy walks away.
Edge and Randy get out the ring and Randy leaves but Edge stays to be a lumberjack.

Main Event
Lumberjack match.
Undertaker vs Mr. Kennedy.

The lumberjacks enter the ring. Umaga, HBK, Big Show, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Batista, Jamie Noble and Shannon Moore.

Kennedy makes his way to the ring.
Undertaker makes his way to the ring in his ministry gimmick.
Undertaker punches Ken twice and uppercuts him to the ground. Kennedy gets up quickly and runs at Taker. Taker gets clotheslined by Kennedy. Kennedy lifts up Taker and tries to throw him over the top rope. Kennedy is pushing. Halfway up. Taker is falling. Taker falls to the outside and the lumberjacks starts to attack him. Umaga and Nig Show are destroying him. Umaga throws him into the ring. Kennedy pins, 1…2…kick out! Undertaker kicked out after several punches and stomps from “heavy people.” Undertaker sits up! Kennedy kicks him in the face and Undertaker falls back down. Kennedy lifts up Undertaker and irish whips him. Undertaker bounces off the rope and runs at Kennedy and delivers a perfect jumping clothesline. Undertaker picks up Kennedy. Undertaker runs at him and connects with a running DDT. Taker makes the cover, 1…2…kick out.
Undertaker lifts up Kennedy for a scoop slam and connects. Kennedy gets up quickly and kicks Taker in the stomach. Kennedy suplexes him. Kennedy gets up and starts to punch The Undertaker rapidly while Taker lies on the floor. Kennedy taunts but behind him Undertaker sits up. Kennedy does not realise. Undertaker turns Kennedy around and pushes him to his knees. Undertaker locks in the gogoplata. Kennedy screams in pain. Kennedy reaches for the rope but he cannot. Kennedy needs help. Undertaker has the hold firmly locked in. Kennedy reaches for the rope one last time. He misses. Edge just hit the ref with a chair from behind. Kennedy taps! But the ref is down. Undertaker gets off him to celebrate but realises the ref was down, Edge smashes Taker with the chair. Kennedy lays on the floor nearly unconscious and “The Deadman” is the same. Edge checks on Kennedy. Wait Curt Hawkins is running down the ramp in a referee’s uniform. Kennedy crawls onto Undertaker, a quick count from Curt, 1…2…Randy kicks Curt in the stomach. Randy lifts up Curt and delivers a thunderous RKO. Randy looks at Edge, Randy gets out the ring and walks away down the entrance ramp. Wait, Zack Ryder runs down to the ring in a referee’s uniform. Zack makes the count quick, 1…2…kick out. Undertaker sits up and Edge runs out the ring, scared. Taker grabs Zack’s neck and lifts him up for a chokeslam, he connects. Undertaker taunts for the tombstone. Zack gets up and walks into the Undertakers trap.

Cole: Tombstone Piledriver connects.
Jerry: But Kennedy is up.

Kennedy kicks Undertaker in the stomach and connects with a mic check. Kennedy pins, there is no ref. Kennedy looks shocked, he connects with his finisher but there is no ref. Kennedy waits for another official to come out. None come. Kennedy see’s if the original ref is alright, he is. Kennedy pins Undertaker, 1…2…kick out. Kennedy gets up and picks up Taker. Taker suddenly puts a chokehold onto Kennedy, he lifts him up for a chokeslam. But Edge spears him while he was about to chokeslam Kennedy. The rest of the lumberjacks come in and attack Undertaker while Edge leaves.
Cole: Undertaker is getting slaughtered.
Jerry: What a plan from Edge.
Cole: A plan? That was him being a coward. Anyway goodbye for now.

Quick Results:

Chavo def Funaki after a frog splash.
Deuce, Domino and JBL def Jesse, Festus and CM Punk after a clothesline from Hell to CM Punk.
Finlay def Khali after a Celtic Cross.
Randy Orton def Shelton Benjamin after an RKO.
Undertaker def Kennedy via DQ after Edge interfered and speared Undertaker.

Matches confirmed for Backlash:

Cruiserweight Open for Cruiserweight title.
Undertaker vs Edge vs Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship.

safetywarning.gif

endofshow.gif

The Mac

Reaction score
I will get a full review up for this later, but quickly reading through it I noticed your promo's need desperate work. Randy and Edge arguing, the commentary throughout the night, the crowd cheering Helms before he even turned face, all pretty painful to read. I am just saying that your promos are very shabby and need looking at. I dont mean offence by it, I just want you to improve. Matches were decent though.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
The crowd cheered for Helms becasue he had overcome a carer threatining injury.
But I know I need to work on my promo's.

John

th_wwerawstartof.gif

smackdown.gif

wwehd.gif

Cole: Welcome to Friday night Smackdown on High-Definition.
Jerry: Tonight all will be revealed.
Cole: Yes. The return of Gregory Helms and Goldberg’s Smackdown debut.
Jerry: It’s the aftermath of the draft tonight.
Cole: With new Smackdown superstars, such as:
Umaga
Mr. Kennedy
Shelton Benjaman
Goldberg
HBK
Orton
CM Punk
JBL
Jerry: You forgot me.
Cole: And Jerry “the king†Lawler
Jerry: Thank You

Gregory Helm’s music comes on.
Crowd cheer

Cole: How can the crowd cheer this cheater?
Jerry: Because he has been out for ages.

Gregory grabs a mic.
Gregory: I may have been a bad guy to you fans in the past but I am turning over a new leaf. Welcome to the new Gregory Helms. And I will be better than before and a good guy.
Crowd cheer surprisingly

Jerry: Now do you like him?
Cole: I just can’t believe that he is “a good guy.â€

Gregory: I am on a hunt, a hunt for the cruiserweight title.
Crowd cheer

Cole: Why are the crowd cheering?
Jerry: Because he has turned over a new leaf.
Cole groans

Gregory: And yes a lot of you may think the cruiserweight title got vacated but I’m bringing it back.
Chavo Guerrero’s music hits
Chavo walks down to the ring
Chavo: Why should you get the title? You come here and say “I get the title.â€
Gregory: I should get the title because I am the greatest cruiserweight ever.
Chavo: I thought you said you were a “good guy.â€
Helms: I am, doesn’t mean I can’t brag.
Chavo: Brag about what?
Helms: About having one of the longest title reigns on Smackdown ever.
Chavo: How about one on one for the cruiserweight title at Backlash?
Funaki’s music hits
Funaki: You think the title’s yours? Its not, its mine.
Chavo laughs
Funaki: What you laughing bout’.
Chavo: You can’t speak.
Chavo laughs more
Funaki: Yes I can.
Chavo: Not well though.
Funaki: That tears it.
Chavo laughs
Funaki: I am the next Cruiserweight champion.
Funaki runs down to the ring.
Jamie Noble suddenly appears on the entrance ramp just before Funaki hits Chavo.
Jamie: Who the hell do you think you are? I am the next Cruiserweight champion.
Helms: You’re all lying. I am the next Cruiserweight Champion.
Shannon Moore’s music comes on.
Shannon: You know I am the next Cruise…..
Helms: Not another liar.
Shannon: No I am telling the truth.
Helms: Why don’t we just settle this at a Cruiserweight open on Judgement day.
Shannon: Bring it on.
Jamie: Yes bring it on.
Chavo: I will win.
Helms: We shall see.
Funaki: We will unless you are blind.
The others stare at him blankly.
Commercial Break
safetywarning.gif

An advert for Backlash airs and the Survivor Series Revenge tour.

Cole: Welcome back and remember to check out Backlash on the twenty-seventh of April.

First Match

Funaki vs Chavo

Cole: These two meet in two months in May.
Jerry: In a cruiserweight open.

Funaki runs at Chavo but Chavo rolls out the way. Funaki tries to run at Chavo again but the same result happens. Funaki runs at Chavo again and gets tripped up by Chavo. Chavo crawls to the ropes and rests. Chavo is tired from running. Funaki is up he tries kick Chavo in the gut but Chavo catches his foot but Funaki kicks him with his other foot executing a perfect enziguiri. Funaki pins, 1….2…near fall. Chavo grabs Funaki by the foot and trips up Funaki. Chavo lifts up Funaki and attempts the three amigos, one suplex, two suplexes and the third. Chavo pins Funaki, 1…2…kick out. Another near fall. Chavo picks up Funaki and punches him in the stomach twice. Chavo lifts him up for the Gory bomb. Funaki jumps off his shoulders and dropkicks him down. Chavo quickly gets up and irish whips Funaki into the corner. Chavo lifts Funaki onto the top rope. Chavo leaves him just sitting there and he gets out the ring. Chavo climbs on the apron and pushes Funaki off the turnbuckle.

Cole: Funaki is in the frog splash position.
Jerry: Chavo is going to win.

Chavo jumps for a frogsplash but Funaki rolls out the way. Funaki then gets up and waits for Chavo to get up. Chavo gets up and runs at Funaki, Funaki rolls him up with a small package, 1…2…kick out. Funaki gets up quickly and so does Chavo. Funaki runs at Chavo but Chavo connects with a fantastic hip toss. Chavo keeps an arm-lock locked in. Funaki reaches for the ropes but Can’t get them. Funaki elbows Chavo in the gut and breaks the hold. Chavo runs at Funaki but Funaki dropkicks him. Funaki pins, 1…kick out. Funaki lifts up Chavo and runs at him but Chavo ducks a clothesline and dropkicks Funaki down. Funaki gets up quickly and runs at Chavo he jumps at him for a jumping DDT. Chavo reverses it into a suplex and suddenly pins, 1…2…kick out! Chavo picks up Funaki and tries an uppercut but Funaki ducks and bulldogs him down. Chavo pulls himself up using the ropes for leverage and Funaki runs at him but Chavo kicks him in the gut and lifts him up for a gory bomb. Chavo connects with his finisher. Chavo climbs the top rope and points to the sky. Frog Splash! Chavo connects, 1…2…3.

Cole: The ex ECW Champion picks up a victory.
Jerry: He made mince meat of Funaki.

Chavo taunts at the end but Shannon Moore comes out and runs down to the ring with a chair. Shannon gets in the ring and Chavo automatically runs away. Chavo is running down the entrance ramp. Shannon gets out the ring.

MVP’s music hits.
Boo.
MVP comes out of the tunnel like usually but this time in a suit.
A few men follow him with chairs and some other stuff.
MVP grabs a mic.
MVP: It’s the VIP lounge everybody.
Crowd boo
MVP: Who cares about you? Anyway, the VIP is standing in front of you. Smackdown’s MVP is the true VIP of this lounge.
Crowd boo louder.
MVP: By the way I though I would tell you that my special guest is none other than Ex World Heavyweight Champion Bill Goldberg.
Goldberg’s music hits and he makes his way down to the ring.
Goldberg enters with a mic.
A moment of silence.
Goldberg: Aren’t you going to say something?
MVP: Ok then. We all know of you as an ex world champion but are you still that good?
Goldberg: That good? I am the best in the business.
MVP: Behind me of course.
Goldberg: What?
MVP: Behind Smackdown Most Valuable Player.
Goldberg: Montel Vontavious Porter more like. Most valuable player, yeah right.
MVP: Who are you trying to kid?
Goldberg: No one. I am telling the truth.
MVP: No way are you the best.
Goldberg gets up and goes face to face with MVP.
Goldberg: You wanna fight about that?
MVP: How about it?
Goldberg: Right here, right now.
MVP: What? You actually think you can fight when I am in a suit?
Goldberg: Fight me. Oh wait you’re too chicken.
MVP: Chicken? I will wrestle you next week then.
Goldberg: Get ready to lose.
MVP: Why are you talking to yourself?
Goldberg punches MVP in the nose and walks away.
MVP gets up quickly.
MVP: That’s right, run away.
MVP then walks away from the ring.

Jesse, Festus and CM Punk vs Deuce, Domino and JBL
Cole: Festus the silly Billy.
King: What?
Cole: Oh never mind.

CM Punk and Deuce start in the ring. CM Punk runs at Deuce. Deuce rolls out the way and tags in Domino. Domino punches Punk twice – once in the gut and once in the head- and DDT’s him. Domino pins, 1…2…kick out. Punk gets up and enzuguri’s Domino. Punk tags in Jesse. Jesse lifts up Domino and Irish whips him. Jesse tags in Festus. There have been a lot of tags in this match so far. Festus didn’t hear the bell earlier and walks in. He punches Domino and tries to again but Domino ducks and bulldogs him. Domino tags in JBL. JBL lifts up Festus and suplexes him. JBL starts to stomp on him, taking easy advantage of Festus. Jesse realises this and gets out the ring. He grabs the ring bell. Festus throws JBL off him and goes mental. He waits for JBL to get up and big boots him. Festus grabs JBL by his hair and throws him into the turnbuckle. Festus runs at JBL but JBL moves out the way and Festus crashes into the turnbuckle. JBL tries a clothesline from hell but Festus ducks and tags in CM Punk. Punk runs in and spinning wheel kicks JBL. Punk bounces off one rope and smashes him with a forearm. Punk climbs the top rope but Domino throws him off it. Punk lands on JBL, 1…2…kick out. Punk uses the ropes to get up and taunts JBL. JBL gets up but Punk clotheslines him down. Punk lifts up JBL on his shoulders for the GTS but JBL just slips off and suplexes Punk. Punk bounces off one rope and again hits JBL with a forearm. Punk climbs the top rope and hits an elbow drop, 1…2…kick out.

Cole: Since when does Punk use do an elbow drop?
Jerry: Why ask me?

Punk tags in Jesse. Jesse lifts up JBL but JBL low blows him without the ref seeing and bounces off one rope, clothesline from Hell connects, 1…2…broken by Festus. Festus lifts up JBL and knocks him back down with one thunderous punch. Jesse lays down hurt and so does JBL.
The ref has to count, 1…2…3…4…JBL starts to get up, 5…6…7…Jesse starts to get up, 8…9...both get up. Jesse grapples with JBL but easily loses and JBL irish whips him to the corner. JBL lifts him up for the Superplex but Jesse punches him in the stomach and JBL gets off the rope. Jesse jumps at JBL but JBL ducks and Jesse tags in Punk. Punk runs in he clotheslines JBL down and then spinning wheel kicks him. Deuce runs in but Punk kicks him in the head. Domino runs in but Punk grabs him and throws him over the top rope. Punk lifts up JBL for the GTS and is about to connect but JBL gets off his shoulders, JBL bounces off one rope and connects with a clothesline from hell. Jesse runs in the ring but JBL big boots him. Festus also runs in but the same thing happens again. JBL pins CM Punk, 1…2…3. JBL celebrates with Deuce and Domino, who just got up. JBL has defeated CM Punk.

Commercial Break

safetywarning.gif

Cole: Welcome back to Friday night Smackdown.
Jerry: And still to come:
Cole: Undertaker vs Mr. Kennedy in a lumberjack match.
Jerry: And don’t forget Khali vs Finlay.
Cole: And Orton takes on Shelton Benjaman.

Khali vs Finlay (No DQ)

Cole: The Belfast Brawler will be squashed.
Jerry: Of course he will, Khali squashes everyone.

Khali enters the ring with a club. (maybe a new gimmick for Khali)
Finlay enters with Hornswoggle and a Shillelagh.
Finlay and Khali both try to smash each other with their weapons. The two weapons collide and they do this several times. Khali tries again but this time Finlay ducks. Finlay hits him in the back with the shillelagh. Khali doesn’t even flinch. Finlay is hitting Khali over and over again in the back. Khali is slowly falling he is on his knees. Finlay hits him one more time and Khali falls over. Finlay is well out of breath. Finlay lifts up Khali but Khali just throws him off. Khali picks up his club. Finlay runs at Khali. Khali smashes him in the head with the club. Khali puts one foot on Finlay, 1…2…kick out. Khali lifts up Finlay and throws him out the ring. Khali climbs over the top rope. Hornswoggle sees him. Hornswoggle runs away down the entrance ramp. Khali picks up Finlay and throws him into the steel pole. Finlay falls down to the floor hard while Khali clear the table. Finlay gets back up. Khali punches him down or at least he tried Finlay ducked. Finlay kicks him in the leg and Khali wobbles about, groggy. Finlay gets a chair from under the ring and hits Khali in the back with it. Khali turns around but this time Finlay hits him in the chest. Khali grabs the chair and bends it.

Cole: How can a human bend steal like that.
Jerry: Easy, you become a super hero.
Cole: But then you are not human.
Jerry: Oh yeah.

Khali throws the chair into the crowd. Khali grabs his club and aims for Finlay’s head but Finlay ducks and grabs his shillelagh. Finlay tries to hit Khali with it but Khali turns round and the two weapons collide. Hornswoggle appears from behind Khali and low blows him with a shillelagh. Finlay smashes him in the head with his shillelagh. Khali is busted wide open. Finlay gives thumbs up to Hornswoggle ad pins Khali, 1…2…kick out. Finlay thought he had Khali. Khali gets up and chops Finlay across the forehead. Khali grabs Hornswoggle’s neck and lifts him up for a chokebomb. No Khali, don’t do it. He moves a bit nearer to the table. Khali chokebombs Hornswoggle through a table. Khali laughs at Hornswoggle. Hornswoggle lays there a casualty that needs a medic. Khali is a vicious beast. Khali lifts up Finlay and tries to chop him again but Finlay ducks and picks up Khali’s club and hits Khali in the gut with it. Finlay tries to lift |Khali onto his shoulders for a Celtic cross. Khali has fallen onto his shoulders look at the strength of Finlay. Finlay connects with a four hundred pound Celtic cross. Finlay lies next to him. He doesn’t have the strength to crawl onto Khali, he used it all on Khali. Finlay moves his hand onto Khali, 1…2…3. Finlay picks up an unbelievable victory.

Cole: Unbelievable. (shocked)
Jerry: Absolutely. (Even more shocked)

Finlay checks to Hornswoggle and he finds the little Fella’ is unconscious. He carries him out the arena. Khali gets up and walks out to the boos of the fans.

Randy Orton vs Shelton Benjamain

Randy enters unhappily, he was WWE champion and had to vacate it because of him moving to Smackdown.
Shelton enters with an enthusiastic mind.

Randy and Shelton grapple, Randy comes out on top with a DDT. Randy bounces off one rope and attempts to smash Shelton with his knee but Shelton rolls out the way. Shelton rolls up Randy, 1…2…kick out! Randy gets up, so does Shelton. Shelton runs at Randy but Randy makes a quick reversal into a headlock. Shelton reaches for the ropes but he his stuck in the middle of the ring. Randy locks it in firmly and falls to his knees while Shelton does the same. Shelton elbows him in the stomach twice but Randy uses his will power to continue the hold. Shelton is trying his best to break the hold. Shelton gets up on his feet and elbows him again. The grip loosens. Shelton quickly reverses into a judo throw but he changes it into an armlock. Randy breaks the hold with a punch and a suplex. Randy lifts up Shelton and connects with an uppercut, Randy taunts, and he is toying with Shelton. Shelton suddenly springs up catching Randy off guard and quickly takes advantage with a kick but Randy catches his foot. Shelton quickly kicks him with his other foot and Randy falls to the ground. Shelton covers, 1…2...kick out! Shelton gets up and waits for Randy, Randy gets up and the two have a staredown. Randy kicks him in the knee and in the stomach. Randy gets him in the overdrive position but Shelton quickly reverses into a roll up, 1…2…kick out! Randy gets up before Shelton and the two grapple. Randy stands on Shelton’s foot to take advantage, He DDT’s Shelton down. Randy lifts up Shelton and irish whips him. Shelton suddenly jumps at the ropes and bounces off the top one and takes out Randy with a crossbody, 1…2...kick out! Shelton gets up and lifts up Randy, he punches him in the stomach twice. Randy then responds with an eye poke, the ref didn’t see it. Randy back body drops Shelton. Randy covers, 1…2…kick out! Randy is frustrated now. Randy starts to stomp on his head. The ref stops him and talks to him. Randy kicks Shelton in the gut while Shelton was crawling around the floor. Randy lifts up Shelton and goes for the RKO, Shelton reverses into a small package, 1…2…kick out! Randy is getting really annoyed with all these needless roll ups. Randy gets up and runs at Shelton, Shelton panics and jumps out the way but collides with the ref. Randy see’s his opportunity. He low blows Shelton and…..

King: RKO, Randy must win.

Randy pins… No ref! Randy taps the ref on the shoulder but he is out. Randy checks again. Randy shouts:
“Get a ref out hereâ€
As soon as he shouts a ref comes out and runs down to the ring. Randy covers, 1…2…3.
Randy wins with the devastating RKO.
Randy taunts.

Randy goes and grabs a mic.

Randy:I know Edge will want a match at Backlash with his re-match clause but….

Cole: What is he on about?
Jerry: Shut up. I want to know what he is talking about.

Randy: I was screwed out of the WWE championship by being drafted to Smackdown. So I think I should get the shot against Undertaker for the title.
Edge’s music hits the titantron.
Edge comes out.
Edge: I am the deserved champion so I should get a re-match.
Randy: Not as good reason as mine.
Edge: Says who?
Orton: Me.
Edge: Shut up.
Orton: Make me.
Edge: Maybe I will.
Randy: Who will decide who is champion then?
Theodore Long’s music hits.
Teddy: I will.
Crowd cheer.
Teddy: Well players, I got a decision to make.
Edge: Of course you do. It will be really hard. But you should choose me because I would bring in more crowd happiness.
Teddy: Maybe you will but there is only one way I can make my decision and that is asking the Champion himself.
The whole arena goes black.
Undertaker: I don’t care who faces me. Because when they get in the ring with me, they sign a death warrant. They all Rest In Piece.
Crowd cheer.
Lights come back on.
Teddy: Well that makes my decision harder. But I have an idea. Since Edge says “he will bring in more fans†we will have a test.
Edge: What?
Teddy: The crowd will decide.
Crowd cheer.
Teddy: Who wants the match to be Undertaker vs Edge?
A small pop.
Teddy: Who wants Randy vs Undertaker?
Another small pop.
Edge: Who is it then?
Teddy: Wait, I have one more idea.
Crowd cheer.
Teddy: Who wants Edge vs Randy vs The Undertaker for the World Heavyweight championship in a triple threat.
Huge pop from the crowd.
Teddy: Well there you have it.
Teddy walks away.
Edge and Randy get out the ring and Randy leaves but Edge stays to be a lumberjack.

Main Event
Lumberjack match.
Undertaker vs Mr. Kennedy.

The lumberjacks enter the ring. Umaga, HBK, Big Show, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Batista, Jamie Noble and Shannon Moore.

Kennedy makes his way to the ring.
Undertaker makes his way to the ring in his ministry gimmick.
Undertaker punches Ken twice and uppercuts him to the ground. Kennedy gets up quickly and runs at Taker. Taker gets clotheslined by Kennedy. Kennedy lifts up Taker and tries to throw him over the top rope. Kennedy is pushing. Halfway up. Taker is falling. Taker falls to the outside and the lumberjacks starts to attack him. Umaga and Nig Show are destroying him. Umaga throws him into the ring. Kennedy pins, 1…2…kick out! Undertaker kicked out after several punches and stomps from “heavy people.†Undertaker sits up! Kennedy kicks him in the face and Undertaker falls back down. Kennedy lifts up Undertaker and irish whips him. Undertaker bounces off the rope and runs at Kennedy and delivers a perfect jumping clothesline. Undertaker picks up Kennedy. Undertaker runs at him and connects with a running DDT. Taker makes the cover, 1…2…kick out.
Undertaker lifts up Kennedy for a scoop slam and connects. Kennedy gets up quickly and kicks Taker in the stomach. Kennedy suplexes him. Kennedy gets up and starts to punch The Undertaker rapidly while Taker lies on the floor. Kennedy taunts but behind him Undertaker sits up. Kennedy does not realise. Undertaker turns Kennedy around and pushes him to his knees. Undertaker locks in the gogoplata. Kennedy screams in pain. Kennedy reaches for the rope but he cannot. Kennedy needs help. Undertaker has the hold firmly locked in. Kennedy reaches for the rope one last time. He misses. Edge just hit the ref with a chair from behind. Kennedy taps! But the ref is down. Undertaker gets off him to celebrate but realises the ref was down, Edge smashes Taker with the chair. Kennedy lays on the floor nearly unconscious and “The Deadman†is the same. Edge checks on Kennedy. Wait Curt Hawkins is running down the ramp in a referee’s uniform. Kennedy crawls onto Undertaker, a quick count from Curt, 1…2…Randy kicks Curt in the stomach. Randy lifts up Curt and delivers a thunderous RKO. Randy looks at Edge, Randy gets out the ring and walks away down the entrance ramp. Wait, Zack Ryder runs down to the ring in a referee’s uniform. Zack makes the count quick, 1…2…kick out. Undertaker sits up and Edge runs out the ring, scared. Taker grabs Zack’s neck and lifts him up for a chokeslam, he connects. Undertaker taunts for the tombstone. Zack gets up and walks into the Undertakers trap.

Cole: Tombstone Piledriver connects.
Jerry: But Kennedy is up.

Kennedy kicks Undertaker in the stomach and connects with a mic check. Kennedy pins, there is no ref. Kennedy looks shocked, he connects with his finisher but there is no ref. Kennedy waits for another official to come out. None come. Kennedy see’s if the original ref is alright, he is. Kennedy pins Undertaker, 1…2…kick out. Kennedy gets up and picks up Taker. Taker suddenly puts a chokehold onto Kennedy, he lifts him up for a chokeslam. But Edge spears him while he was about to chokeslam Kennedy. The rest of the lumberjacks come in and attack Undertaker while Edge leaves.
Cole: Undertaker is getting slaughtered.
Jerry: What a plan from Edge.
Cole: A plan? That was him being a coward. Anyway goodbye for now.

Quick Results:

Chavo def Funaki after a frog splash.
Deuce, Domino and JBL def Jesse, Festus and CM Punk after a clothesline from Hell to CM Punk.
Finlay def Khali after a Celtic Cross.
Randy Orton def Shelton Benjamin after an RKO.
Undertaker def Kennedy via DQ after Edge interfered and speared Undertaker.

Matches confirmed for Backlash:

Cruiserweight Open for Cruiserweight title.
Undertaker vs Edge vs Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship.

safetywarning.gif

endofshow.gif

could i just say all the GIF's was supplied by me. also i will get a full review up some time later today. good show in all rose and my show is up this coming monday with Vince McMahon's retirement celebration.

John

BM: ME
WM: Orton vs. Benjimon
Bp: Randy and EDGE i hate to say but it was the best
WP: Gregory Helms'
AC: you do need help with promo's, but you write good shows. 7/10

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
rosewcopy.jpg

News

Smackdown got a 2.1 rating last Friday and were thought to be happy with it. Smackdown are not going to be taped anymore and will be Live. Smackdown superstar HBK has had family issues recently and might not even wrestle on Smackdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.